Dear Applied Candidates AP High Court Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 Download PDF in Andhra Pradesh High Court Assistant, Copyist, Examiner, Typist Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get Latest AP High Court Assistant Exam Date and Exam centre will be released soon at online. Are you searching for AP High Court Assistant Selection process, AP High Court Assistant Eligibility and AP High Court Assistant Document verification and etc. AP High Court Assistant Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. The authority will select candidates only by checking their performance shown in the recruitment rounds. If you would like to know more information then continue to read this full article.
AP High Court Assistant 2021 Copyist, Typist, Examiner Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PDF
To score qualifying marks in the written exam you can solve and refer to Andhra Pradesh High Court Assistant Previous Year Papers and Model Papers provided here. Below we have shared all the topics of www.hc.ap.nic.in Typist Syllabus 2021. Below we have given a detailed explanation of the exam pattern, AP High Court Assistant Syllabus 2021. So, we think that with the help of the official Andhra Pradesh High Court Assistant Syllabus 2021 candidates can easily score good marks in the examination.
AP High Court Assistant 2021 Preparation Tips
Job Seekers are you searching for AP High Court Assistant Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released AP High Court Assistant Examination (Various Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 2021. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. AP High Court Assistant Previous Papers AP High Court Assistant Model Examination Details AP High Court Assistant Old Exam Papers for PDF AP High Court Assistant Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned AP High Court Assistant Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Scheme of Examination
The AP High Court Assistant will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The AP High Court Assistant Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The AP High Court Assistant Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
AP High Court Assistant 2021 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati|
|Job Role||Copyist, Typist, Assistant, Examiner|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2021|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
AP High Court Assistant 2021 Recruitment Education Qualification
Pass in SSLC or its equivalent examination.
In the case of difference in original caste/ community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate/ Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
Candidates who claim equivalent qualifications instead of qualification mentioned in the Notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
Method of Selection Procedure
The AP High Court Assistant selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The AP High Court Assistant Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write AP High Court Assistant examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
AP High Court Assistant 2021 Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination. we are advised to use the given links to download the AP High Court Assistant Exam Papers to increase their preparation level. Along with the AP High Court Assistant Previous Year Papers, check AP High Court Assistant Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process in below page.
Syllabus for AP High Court Assistant 2021
Andhra Pra desh High Court Syllabus 2021 – General Knowledge
- Dance and Music
- Indian History
- Indian Art
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Economy
- Personalities and Institutions
- Sports and Current Affairs (India and Andhra Pradesh).
- Indian Polity and Constitution
- General Science (Day to Day Science)
- Indian Geography
- Scientific Research
APHC Assistant Syllabus 2021 – English Language
- Idioms and phrases and one word substitution.
- Cloze Test
- Para Jumble/Sentence Jumble/Odd sentence out
- Reading Comprehension
- Error spotting
- Fill in the blanks/Sentence completion/ Para completion
www.hc.ap.nic.in Assistant Syllabus 2021 – Reasoning
- Space visualization
- Judgment and Decision making
- Visual Memory
- Spatial Orientation
- Similarities and differences
- Problem Solving
- Syllogistic reasoning.
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification
- Arithmetic number series
- Non-verbal series
- Statement Conclusion
- Coding and Decoding
Exam Pattern for AP High Court Assistant 2021
|Serial Number||Topics||Total Marks||Time Duration||Qualifying Marks||Type Of Test and Level of Examination|
|1||General Knowledge||100 Marks||120 Minutes||Open Category: 45%, Economically Weaker Section: 40%, Backward Classes: 35%, SC, ST, Physically Challenged: 30%||Objective & Degree Standard|
AP HIGH COURT COPYIST, TYPIST EXAM PATTERN 2021
|Serial Number||Topics||Total Marks||Time Duration||Qualifying Marks||Type Of Test and Level of Examination|
|1||General Knowledge||60 Marks||75 Minutes||Open Category: 45%, Economically Weaker Section: 40%, Backward Classes: 35%, SC, ST, Physically Challenged: 30%||Objective & Degree Standard|
|Candidates who qualify for the Written Test will be shortlisted for the Skill Test in 1: 3 ratio, The applicants Qualifying Marks are the same as that of the Objective Test will be selected for the Designation.|
- The Objective type MCQs will be asked in the examination
- The level of the Exam is degree Standard
- The Assistant, Examiner Examination will be for 100 marks within a time duration of 120 min
- The exam question will be asked from GK, English, and Reasoning
- The Copyist, Typist exam will be for 60 marks and the time duration is 75 minutes
- Download the AP High Court Examiner Syllabus 2021 and start preparation.
Assistant & Examiner Posts
- Common Examination is conducted for both posts.
- The exam will consist of General Knowledge, English Language & Reasoning.
- The exam question paper is of Degree Standard question having 100 marks.
- Duration of the Test is 120 minutes
- Open Category – 45%
- SC/ST/PwD-30% marks
Typist & Copyist Posts
- The selection for posts will be done through a common examination
- The written exam is comprised of General Knowledge, English Language & Reasoning.
- The exam is conducted for 100 marks will be of Degree Standard.
- The question paper will be answered in 75 minutes.
- Candidates who secure marks in the written exam as per Open Category – 45%, EWS-40%, BC-35%, & SC/ST-30% will be called for Skill Test in Typing in the ratio of 1:3.
- In the Skill Test candidates who secure Open Category – 45%, EWS-40%, BC-35%, & SC/ST-30% marks will be considered for appointment based on the exam merit list.
AP High Court Assistant 2021 Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New AP High Court Assistant Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
AP High Court Assistant 2021 Call Letter
The Candidates should provide correct e-mail address on which call letter will be issued. If the call letter is not delivered to the candidate due to providing wrong e-mail address, the Registry will not be responsible for the same.
Interview or Viva voce
The eligibility of the candidate, who is to be called for viva-voce, in view of the marks obtained by him/her in the screening test and typing test, shall be finally decided after scrutiny of the application, verification of documents and testimonials produced at the time of viva-voce. The candidates who are called for viva-voce shall produce all the original documents at the time of interview. If it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria as per advertisement, then he/she will not be allowed for viva-voce (interview) and will be disqualified.
AP High Court Assistant 2021 Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit
|AP High Court Assistant Application||Get Here|
|AP High Court Assistant Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|AP High Court Assistant Official Website||Get Here|
|AP High Court Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
AP High Court Assistant 2021 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get AP High Court Assistant Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- NCRTC Station Controller Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- NCRTC Station Controller Syllabus 2021 Download Maintenance Associate Exam Pattern
- UKPSC Mines Inspector Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- UKPSC Mines Inspector Syllabus 2021 Download Geology and Mining Unit Exam Pattern
- Punjab Police Constable Technical Support Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Punjab Police Constable Technical Support Syllabus 2021 Download Punjab Police Constable Exam Pattern
- UPPCL Account Clerk Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- UPPCL Account Clerk Syllabus 2021 Download UPPCL Account Clerk Lekha Lipik Exam Pattern
- BPSC Assistant Professor Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- BPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2021 Download BPSC Assistant Professor Exam Patter
- Goa PWD JE Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download
- Goa PWD JE Syllabus 2021 Download Goa PWD Junior Engineer, Technical Assistant Exam Pattern