Dear Applicants AP Village Agriculture Assistant 2019 Download for PDF in Andhra Pradesh VAA Grade II Previous Year Question Papers available here. AP Village Agriculture Assistant VAA Grade II Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. AP Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus for Subject Wise also mentioned below the page. AP Govt Announced 6714 Notification Village Agriculture Assistant for PDF mentioned available here. Eligible Candidates AP Village Agriculture Assistant Selection Process, Village Agriculture Assistant Eligibility, AP Village Agriculture Assistant Document Verification also get here. Village Agriculture Assistant Written examination Details get following the page.
Village Agriculture Assistant 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Without having all the specified qualifications AP Village Agriculture Assistant Online Application Form 2019 will not be accepted. From 27th July 2019 to 10th August 2019 interested candidates can go ahead and apply for this Latest AP Village Agriculture Assistant Notification 2019. They found a large number of topics from the book and many other sites so they are confused now what they start first to read. Here we are going to solve that problem by giving the perfect and prescribed syllabus so the Candidates can easily focus and do preparation for the exam. Applications must be submitted in the Online Mode.
No other means of applications will be accepted. Furthermore, the written exam and personal interview will be conducted as a part of the selection process. Download Andhra Pradesh Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2019 PDF.
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination.
AP Village Agriculture Assistant 2019 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Andhra Pradesh Department Of Agriculture|
|Job Role||Village Agriculture Assistant|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||10 Aug 2019|
|Vacancies No||6714 Posts|
AP Village Agriculture Assistant 2019 Education Qualification
To Submit the AP Village Agriculture Assistant Online Application Form 2019, an individual must have to complete either their B.Sc or B.Tech or Diploma in the relevant branch from any recognized institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
Method of Selection Procedure
The AP Village Agriculture Assistant selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The AP Village Agriculture Assistant Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write AP Village Agriculture Assistant examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
ANSWER KEY AND MARKS: Answer key would be published on the website and marks of each candidate are also displayed on website. No separate memorandum of marks would be issued.
Read Candidates for Important Instruction
Candidates Are Not Allowed To Carry Any Electronic/Mechanical Communication Device Including Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphone, Tablet Etc. Calculators, Books, Scale Or Drawing Instruments Are Not Allowed Inside The Examination Hall. The Commission Shall Not Be Responsible For Safe Custody Of Mobile Phones Etc.
And As Such Will Have No Liability In Case Of Loss Or Damage. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until an hour has elapsed from the commencement of the examination nor during the last 30 minutes of the allotted time without submitting the Booklets.
AP Village Agriculture Assistant 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
General Studies & Mental Ability
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national and international importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and Information Technology.
- History & Culture of India with a specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms and center-state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Part-B Syllabus For Syllabus AP Village Agriculture Assistant
- Principles and Practices of Crop Production
- Principles and practices of Soil Science and Management
- Principles of Agricultural Economics
- Fundamentals of Seed Technology
- Agricultural Extension Methods
- Fundamentals of Plant Protection
- Watershed Management
- Soil and Water Conservation Practices
- Farm Machinery, power, and Agricultural Implements
- 10.Environmental Science and Disaster Management
- 11.Post-Harvest Technology
Exam Pattern for AP Village Agriculture Assistant 2019
|Part/ Subject||Questions/ Marks||Exam Duration (Minutes)|
|Part – A
|Part – B
|Negative marking of (1/4) or 0.25 mark for each wrong answer|
WEIGHTAGE OF MARKS (10%): A weightage of 1.5 marks for every Completed period of 6monthsof satisfactory service rendered as MPEOs/ ATMs & BTMs of ATMA in Agriculture Department to a maximum of 15 marks. The Service Certificate should be issued by the Joint Director of Agriculture /Project Directors, ATMA of the concerned District. The service rendered for less than 6 months shall be treated as NIL.
AP Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre.
AP Village Agriculture Assistant Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
Previous Year Question Papers
The Written Examination is likely to be held on 1st September 2019. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on offline mode using OMR sheet. The candidate has to choose a district of his/her choice for appearing for the OMR based written examination. He/she can accordingly indicate the order of preference of 3 districts among which he/she will be allotted to one of the examinations centres as per administrative convenience. However best effort will be made to accommodate the candidate in 1st or 2nd choice district.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
|AP Village Agriculture Assistant Application||Get Here|
|AP Village Agriculture Assistant Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|AP Village Agriculture Assistant Official Website||Get Here|
|AP Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
AP Village Agriculture Assistant 2019 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get AP Village Agriculture Assistant Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- Assam Rifles GD Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Assam Rifles GD Syllabus 2019 Download Rifleman General Duty, Clerk, Cook Exam Pattern
- Andhra Bank Sub Staff Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Andhra Bank Sub Staff Syllabus 2019 Download Andhra Bank Exam Pattern
- KSP Special Reserve Sub Inspector Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- KSP Special Reserve Sub Inspector Syllabus 2019 Download Karnataka Police SI Exam Pattern
- JPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Result 2019 Declared JPSC APP Final Selection
- JPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Answer Key 2019 Released Answer Sheet With Marks
- GPSC Assistant Professor Result 2019 Declared Final Selection
- GPSC Assistant Professor Answer Key 2019 Released Answer Sheet With Marks
- TNPSC CESE Result 2019 Declared Combined Engineering Service Examination Final Selection
- TNPSC CESE Answer Key 2019 Released Answer Sheet With Marks