Dear Applied Candidates AP Village Fisheries Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020 Download PDF in AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries Assistant Previous Year Question Papers available here. Aspirants we are provided AP Village Fisheries Assistant VFA Exam Date and Exam centre will be announced soon at online. Applied Candidates can able download AP Village Fisheries Assistant Selection Process, AP Village Fisheries Assistant Eligibility and AP Village Fisheries Assistant Document verification and also get following the page. Andhra Pradesh Govt announced AP Village Fisheries Assistant 69 recruitment for Eligible Candidates only applied from online. So get latest AP Village Fisheries Assistant Preparation Tips and Study Materials below the page. we have described about the AP Village Fisheries Assistant Syllabus 2020 in this article. Aspirants those who cover all topics mentioned in the APGS VFA Syllabus 2020 can definitely crack the exam with high marks.
AP Village Fisheries Assistant 2020 Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PDF
After shortlisting in the written test candidates need to attend the Personal Interview/ Document Verification. To gain good marks in the written test, aspirants must know the exam syllabus of the Village Fisheries Assistant. Refer AP Fisheries Department Village Fisheries Assistant Exam Pattern 2020 disclose the complete information about the scheme of the written exam. You can also make use of the Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Department Village Fisheries Assistant Previous Papers provided here to prepare well for the written exam. The topics from which candidates can expect questions in the examination are listed down in below table. Note down and start preparation as soon as possible.
AP Village Fisheries Assistant 2020 Preparation Tips
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination. we are advised to use the given links to download the AP Village Fisheries Assistant Exam Papers to increase their preparation level. Along with the AP Village Fisheries Assistant Previous Year Papers, check AP Village Fisheries Assistant Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process in below page.
Scheme of Examination
The AP Village Fisheries Assistant will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The AP Village Fisheries Assistant Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The AP Village Fisheries Assistant Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
AP Village Fisheries Assistant 2020 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||AP Grama Sachivalayam|
|Job Role||Village Fisheries Assistant|
|Salary||14600 – 44870|
|Application Fee||100 – 200|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||31 Jan 2020|
|Vacancies No||69 Posts|
AP Village Fisheries Assistant 2020 Education Qualification
Applications are invited from the candidates who have finished their Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma or B.Sc from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
Method of Selection Procedure
The AP Village Fisheries Assistant selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The AP Village Fisheries Assistant Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write AP Village Fisheries Assistant examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
AP Village Fisheries Assistant 2020 Study Materials
Job Seekers are you searching for AP Village Fisheries Assistant Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released AP Village Fisheries Assistant Examination (69 Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 2020. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. AP Village Fisheries Assistant Previous Papers AP Village Fisheries Assistant Model Examination Details AP Village Fisheries Assistant Old Exam Papers for PDF AP Village Fisheries Assistant Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned AP Village Fisheries Assistant Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
AP Village Fisheries Assistant 2020 Syllabus for Subject Wise
Part-A: General Studies and Mental Ability
- General Mental ability and reasoning
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation
- General English
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life
- Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy
- Reforms and centre – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Society, Social justice, rights issues
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh
Taxonomy, Ecology and Biology of Fish and Prawn:
- External Morphology of Fish and Prawn
- Taxonomy of commercially important fishes and prawns
- Fish pond ecology-pond ecosystem, food chain, ecological pyramids
- Abiotic and Biotic factors of pond
- Anatomy and physiology of fish and prawn
- Principles of Aquaculture
- Fresh water aquaculture systems
- Brackish water aquaculture systems
- Sea weed culture, Air-breathing fish culture
- Integrated aquaculture
- Advanced aquaculture, RAS, Biofloc
Seed Production of fish and Prawn:
- Brood stock Management
- Induced breeding of fish and prawn
- Fish and prawn hatchery management
- Fish farm layout, design and construction
- Water and soil quality management
- Nursery, Rearing and culture pond management
- Routine pond management
Fish and Prawn Feed Management:
- Food and feeding habits of fish and prawn
- Natural and artificial feeds, feed management in culture ponds
- Feed conversion ratio, Biological values
- Marine resources of Andhra Pradesh
- Tides, Currents, waves, monsoons, continental shelf, upwelling & sinking
- Important marine fishery; coastal, offshore & deep sea species
- Importance of by-catch Reduction Devices Turtle Excluder Device
- Conservation of marine Turtles & mammals
- Sea safety & Navigational equipment
- Registration of marine Fishing Craft
- Fish Landing Centres, Fishing Harbours Management
- Marine Fishing ban period
- Coastal Security – MFR Act, MS Act
Fish and Prawn Health Managements:
- Fish and Prawn diseases
- Control measures of fish and prawn diseases
Gear and Craft Fishing methods:
- Types of crafts and gears used in capture fishery
- Different types of gear materials
- Fabrication and preservations of fishing gears
Post Harvest Technology:
- Fish and Prawn processing and preservation
- Quality Control
- Value added fish products
- Different types of fish markets and marketing channels
- Fisherman co-operative societies and their functions
- Fisheries institutions, Government Schemes and policies
Exam Pattern for AP Village Fisheries Assistant 2020
|Part||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|A||General Studies & Mental Ability||50||50||50|
|B||Biology of Fish and Prawn||100||100||100|
|Fish and Prawn Feed Management|
|Gear and Craft|
|Post Harvest Technology|
AP Village Fisheries Assistant 2020Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New AP Village Fisheries Assistant 2020Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
CENTRES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATIONS: The candidate has to choose a district of his/her choice for appearing for the OMR based written examination .. He/she can accordingly indicate the order of preference of 3 districts among which he/she will be allotted to one of the examination centres as per administrative convenience. However best effort will be made to accommodate the candidate in 1st or 2nd choice district.
ANSWER KEYAND MARKS: Answer key would be published on the website and marks of each candidate are also displayed on website. No separate memorandum of marks would be issued.
AP Village Fisheries Assistant 2020 Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
ELECTRONIC GADGETS BANNED
The use of any mobile (even in switched off mode), pager, scientific calculator or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches etc., or camera or blue tooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination is strictly prohibited. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations. candidates are advised, in their own interest, not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones! pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safe – keeping cannot be assured.
DEPARTMENT’S DECISION TO BE FINAL
The decision of the Department in all aspects and all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned, Department also reserves its right to alter and modify the terms and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process, or as deemed necessary by the Department at any stage.
In the AP Village Fisheries Assistant 2020 examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit.
|AP Village Fisheries Assistant Application||Get Here|
|AP Village Fisheries Assistant Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|AP Village Fisheries Assistant Official Website||Get Here|
|AP Village Fisheries Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
AP Village Fisheries Assistant 2020 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get AP Village Fisheries Assistant 2020 Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- OSSC SCEW Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- OSSC SCEW Syllabus 2020 Download Soil Conservation Extension Worker Exam Pattern
- NABARD Grade A Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- NABARD Grade A Syllabus 2020 Download Asst Manager Prelims / Mains Exam Pattern
- HWB Stipendiary Trainee Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- HWB Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2020 Download Heavy Water Board UDC Exam Pattern
- AIIMS Nagpur Staff Nurse Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- AIIMS Nagpur Staff Nurse Syllabus 2020 Download Nursing Officer Gr. II Exam Pattern
- Bihar UDHD JE Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Bihar UDHD JE Syllabus 2020 Download Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
- UPPSC AE Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- UPPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2020 Download Combined State Engineering Services Exam Pattern