Dear Applied Candidates APPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 Download PDF in APPSC Assistant Engineer AE Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get Latest APPSC AE Exam Date and Exam centre will be released soon at online. Are you searching for APPSC Assistant Engineer Selection process, APPSC Assistant Engineer Eligibility and APPSC Assistant Engineer AE Document verification and etc. APPSC Assistant Engineer Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. Applicants who have applied for the APPSC Jobs can check the Selection Steps here. Candidates will be selected for the APPSC Jobs Trough Written Examination and Interview conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
APPSC Assistant Engineer 2021 AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PDF
Here we have provided the APPSC Municipal AE Exam Pattern based on the Previous Years Exam Reference. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission hasn’t released the Exam Pattern and Syllabus, we will update on our page once it is released by the officials. Candidates who applied for these posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for the same accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the Official website of APPSC.
APPSC Assistant Engineer 2021 Preparation Tips
Job Seekers are you searching for APPSC Assistant Engineer Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released APPSC Assistant Engineer Examination (Various Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 2021. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. APPSC Assistant Engineer Previous Papers APPSC Assistant Engineer Model Examination Details APPSC Assistant Engineer Old Exam Papers for PDF APPSC Assistant Engineer Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned APPSC Assistant Engineer Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Scheme of Examination
The APPSC Assistant Engineer will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The APPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The APPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.
On the eve of formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing work load, Government enhanced the Members as five in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength.
APPSC Assistant Engineer 2021 AE Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Andhra Pradesh PSC|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2021|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
APPSC Assistant Engineer 2021 AE Recruitment Education Qualification
Pass in SSLC or its equivalent examination.
In the case of difference in original caste/ community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate/ Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
Candidates who claim equivalent qualifications instead of qualification mentioned in the Notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
Method of Selection Procedure
The APPSC Assistant Engineer 2021 AE selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The APPSC Assistant Engineer 2021 AE Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write APPSC AE examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
APPSC Assistant Engineer 2021 AE Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination. we are advised to use the given links to download the APPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Papers to increase their preparation level. Along with the APPSC Assistant Engineer 2021 AE Previous Year Papers, check APPSC Assistant Engineer 2021 AE Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process in below page.
Syllabus for APPSC Assistant Engineer 2021 AE
GENERAL STUDIES & MENTAL ABILITY
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis:
- Tabulation of data
- Visual representation of data
- Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems.
(COMMON FOR CIVIL / MECHANICAL)
- Forces: Different types of forces, gravitational, frictional, axial, tensile or compressive. Law of Parallelogram and triangle of forces, polygon of forces, problems.
- Centre of gravity and moment of inertia. Simple plane figures, Simple machines, law of machine, Mechanical advantage, velocity ratio and efficiency, wheel and axle, pulleys and simple screw jack-problems.
- Simple Stresses and strailns: Different types of stresses and strains, stress-strain diagram for ductile materials. Factor of safety, ultimate strength and working strength, elastic constants, Poisson ratio. Deformations, volume changes. Relations between elastic constants. Hooke’s Law. Compound rods, temperature stresses, strain energy, impact loading.
- Riveted and welded joints, different modes of failures, efficiency of joints, thin cylindrical shells, longitudinal and circumferential stresses and volume changes.
- Shear force and bending moment diagrams for simply supported, over hanging and cantilever beams. Relation between intensity of loading, shear force and bending moment.
- Theory of simple bending: Assumptions, basic flexure formula, bending stresses, modulus of section, moment of resistance. Circular bending. Distribution of shear stress in common structural sections.
- Deflection in cantilever and simply supported beams under simple loading- propped cantilever beams subjected to simple loading, determination of reaction. SF and BM diagrams.
- Simple plane and pin-jointed trusses: Stresses by method of joints and method of sections.
- Torsion: Assumptions, basic formula of torsion, power transmission by shafts of uniform circular sections close-coiled springs, strain-energy in simple beams and shafts, sudden and impact loading. Principal stresses and principal planes. Moher’s circle of stress.
- Thin cylinders under internal pressure stresses and volume changes.
- Columns and struts: Direct and bending stresses, core of section. Short and long columns under axial loading-various end-conditions. Euler and Rankine formulae, Slenderness ratio, simple built-up columns.
(COMMON FOR ENVIRONMENTAL/ CIVIL)
1.Water Supply Engineering
Sources of water: surface and sub-surface water, aquifers, yield from wells, Infiltration galleries, types of intakes and design of intakes, collection and conveyance of water; water demand and it’s variations, estimation of water demand; quality of water, characteristics, water-borne diseases, water sampling and analysis, water quality standards;
Water Treatment: unit operations and processes for water treatment, sedimentation, coagulation and flocculation, filtration, disinfection, water softening, removal of colour, iron and manganese; aeration, Defluoridation of water, demineralisation of water, R.O. process, principles and design of various water treatment units;
Distribution of treated water, systems of water distribution, layouts of distribution systems, components of distribution systems, valves, analysis and design of the water distribution systems, Storage and distribution reservoirs; leakages and control in water distribution system; Rural water supply;
2.(i) Wastewater Engineering
Systems of sewage collection, conveyance, and disposal; estimation of quantity of sewage and storm water, sewerage systems, sewer appurtenances, material for sewers, laying of sewers, Design of sewers, operation and maintenance of sewerage systems; pumping of sewage; Characteristics of sewage, sampling and analysis of sewage, unit operations and process for wastewater treatment, aerobic, anaerobic, facultative and anoixic processes, principles and design of various wastewater treatment units, principles and design of septic tanks, disposal of septic tank effluent; Common Effluent Treatment Plants, Zero liquid discharge;
Disposal of products of sewage treatment; Sludge handling, treatment and disposal; self purification of streams; Building drainage, Plumbing Systems; Rural and semi-urban sanitation;
Urban storm water management, Impact of storm water, Management of storm water runoff, design of storm water drainage systems;
ii) Air and Noise Pollution
Air pollution, classification of air pollutants, sources and effects of air pollution, Factors influencing air pollution, air quality standards; Meteorology and air pollution; Wind roses, lapses rates, mixing depth, plume behaviour, effective stack height; Monitoring of air pollution; air pollution dispersion, estimation of ground level concentration of air pollutants; Engineered systems for air pollution control: control of particulate matter and gaseous pollutants;
Noise pollution, characteristics, sources of noise pollution, measurements of noise, impacts of noise pollution; Noise pollution monitoring, standards; control measures;
3.(i) Solid Waste Management
Sources of solid waste, classification, characteristics, generation, on-site segregation and storage, collection, transfer and transportation of solid waste; principles and engineering systems for solid waste management, treatment and processing of solid waste; landfills and their classification, principles, design and management of landfills; Leachate management, disposal of solid waste;
Hazardous waste characteristics, handling, storage, collection and transportation, treatment and disposal; e-waste: sources, collection, treatment and reuse;
ii) Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and Sustainable Development
Objectives and concepts of EIA, types of EIAs, components of EIA, framework of EIA,
policies and legal provisions of EIA in India; Planning of EIA studies, methodology for identification of impacts on environment; Environmental settings, indices, prediction and assessment of impacts, mitigation aspects; Environmental Impact Statement; Environmental Management Plan, preparation, implementation, and review; public participation in EIA, review and evaluation of EIA; Environmental audit; Environmental protection acts of India.
Ecosystems, classification of ecosystems, structural and functional interactions of environmental ecosystems; Ecosystem stability, biogeochemical cycles, nutrient cycles, ecological niche and ecotone, pesticides and bioaccumulation, water pollution, soil pollution, wetlands, methods for conservation of biodiversity;
Sustainable Development, objectives and principles of sustainable development, indicators of Sustainability; Strategies and barriers to sustainability, clean development mechanism, carbon credit, carbon sequestration, carbon trading, Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), Elements of LCA;
Global environmental issues, climate change and its impact on environment; mitigation of impacts; adaptability and climate resilience; ecological foot print, major environmental problems related to the conventional energy resources
Exam Pattern for APPSC Assistant Engineer 2021 AE
|SUBJECT||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|PAPER-1 General Studies & Mental Ability (Degree Standard)||150 Questions||150 Minutes||150 Marks|
|PAPER-2 Civil/ Mechanical (Common) (Diploma Standard)||150 Questions||150 Minutes||150 Marks|
|PAPER-3 Environmental Engineering/ Civil (Common) (For Post Code 03 Only) (Degree Standard)||150 Questions||150 Minutes||150 Marks|
APPSC Assistant Engineer 2021 AE Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New APPSC Assistant Engineer 2021 AE Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
APPSC Assistant Engineer 2021 AE Call Letter
The Candidates should provide correct e-mail address on which call letter will be issued. If the call letter is not delivered to the candidate due to providing wrong e-mail address, the Registry will not be responsible for the same.
Interview or Viva voce
The eligibility of the candidate, who is to be called for viva-voce, in view of the marks obtained by him/her in the screening test and typing test, shall be finally decided after scrutiny of the application, verification of documents and testimonials produced at the time of viva-voce. The candidates who are called for viva-voce shall produce all the original documents at the time of interview. If it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria as per advertisement, then he/she will not be allowed for viva-voce (interview) and will be disqualified.
APPSC Assistant Engineer 2021 AE Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit
|APPSC Assistant Engineer Application||Get Here|
|APPSC Assistant Engineer Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|APPSC Assistant Engineer Official Website||Get Here|
|APPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
APPSC Assistant Engineer 2021 AE Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get APPSC Assistant Engineer 2021 AE Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- Gauhati High Court LDA Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Gauhati High Court LDA Syllabus 2021 Download Gauhati High Court Copyist & Steno Exam Pattern
- BSSC Mines Inspector Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- BSSC Mines Inspector Syllabus 2021 Download BSSC Mines Inspector Exam Pattern
- SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Syllabus 2021 Download SSC Selection Post Phase IX Exam Pattern
- CG Health Medical Officer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- CG Health Medical Officer Syllabus 2021 Download CG Health MO Exam Pattern
- APPSC Medical Officer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- APPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2021 Download APPSC MO (Unani, Ayurveda, Homeopathy) Exam Pattern
- AP High Court Assistant Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- AP High Court Assistant Syllabus 2021 Download Andhra Pradesh High Court Assistant, Copyist, Examiner, Typist Exam Pattern