Applied Candidates APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019 available for pdf to written examination papers also provided our page. Dear applicants APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO recently announced 22 recruitment application form from official website. Are you ready for APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO written examination get KSP Jailor & Warder latest updates or preparation tips. So we are mentioned APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO official syllabus in subject wise our website. Aspirants our team provide APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Exam Date for update soon as possible. Eligible or applied candidates get APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Written Test Previous Papers or Study Materials insert our page at below. And Written Examination Important Instruction mentioned here.
APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Preparation Tips / Study Materials for Subject wise and APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Official or selection Details APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Application Form Download APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO method of Process and APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO examination scheme also find our page.
APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO 2019 Syllabus Download Punjab National Bank
Job Seekers are you searching for APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Examination (662 Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 10 March 2019. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Previous Papers APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Model Examination Details Karnataka State Police KSP Jailor & Warder Old Exam Papers for PDF APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Scheme of Examination
The APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
Method of Process
The APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the computer based examination to be held as per the scheme of examination enunciated at para 8 above. Appearance in all the papers of computer based examination / Main examination is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
- Written Examination for Objective Types
- Skill Test or Interview
- Certificate Verification
APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO 2019 Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination.
APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO 2019 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|Job Role||Food Safety Officer FSO|
|Salary||28940 – 78910|
|Application Fee||810 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||28 March 2019|
|Vacancies No||22 Posts|
APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Syllabus Subject Wise 2019
Paper 1: General Studies & Mental Ability
- General Science basics – relevance to day to day life, current developments in IT, Science and technology
- Economic development of India since independence
- Current affairs of National Importance
- General Mental Ability – Logical reasoning, data interpretation and analytical ability
- History of modern India with focus on Indian National Movement
- Geography of India with focus on AP
- Disaster management – Basics (8th, 9th standard of CBSE)
- Events of National and international importance
- India and World Geography
- Indian Polity and constitution
- Current affairs of regional importance
- Current affairs of International Importance
- Andhra Pradesh bifurcation – Social, Economic, Administrative, Cultural, Legal Implications/Problems, Political
- AP Reorganization ACT 2014,
- Impact on river water sharing and consequential issues
- Loss of capital city,
- financial implications and challenges in building new capital
- Effect on commerce and entrepreneurs
- Cultural and demographic, the socioeconomic impact of bifurcation
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions,
- Division of employees, their relocation & nativity issues
Paper 2: Concerned Subject
- Food Chemistry
- Food Processing technology
- Public & Occupational health and Nutrition
- Food Laws and Organizations
- Hygiene & Sanitation
- Food Microbiology
- Nutrition, Health and Public Health
- Assessment of nutritional status – Anthropometry, clinical and diet surveys, Biochemical
- Food born hazards of microbial origin, types, bacterial infections, and intoxications.
- Nutrients – Carbohydrates, Proteins, fat, vitamins, and minerals – their functions, food sources, requirements and deficiency.
- Food processing, types of processing methods
- Product development – sensory evaluation, objective evaluation, labeling, criteria for selection of raw materials, standardization
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Food Microbiology Food spoilage-types, the role of microorganisms, factors influencing spoilage, prevention of food spoilage. General methods of food preservation as well as food processing.
- Food Hazards of natural origin – see food toxins, biogenic amines, alkaloids, phenolic compounds, protease inhibitors, phytates.
- Food Laws and Regulations – Standards of Weights and
- Measures Act, Essential Commodities Act, Agmark, Bureau of Indian Standards, Export and Quality Control, Prevention of Food Adulteration Act – Food colours, sweeteners, preservatives, Food additives and contaminants, Antioxidants, Metallic contaminants, emulsifying and stabilizing agents, flavouring agents and related substances, antimicrobial substances, -Indirect additives, residues, pesticide residues, contaminants from packaging material, contaminants and adulterants, adulterants Irradiated Food, Genetically Modified Food.
- Surveys – types. Sampling procedures for conducting surveys and for quality control
- Preservation of different types of foods (milk, milk products, meat and meat products.
- FAO (Food & Agriculture Organization),
- Codex Alimentarius,
- WHO (World Health Organization),
- National Organizations – ICMR, ICAR, Council for social welfare, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare – delivery Health Services in India.
- Occupational health- occupational diseases, the health of workers in industries safety measures
- Hygiene and sanitation in the food sector
- Garbage and Sewage disposal
- pest control measures
- Water – Sources, purification, Hazards Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP)
APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO 2019 Test Pattern
Examination Board Conducted 2 hours from hall
Subject for Mathematics, General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Awareness and General Science
Total No of Questions 100
Total No of Marks for APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO 100 Marks
Organization Conducted for Examination in Objective Types
|I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150 marks||150||2 hr 30 min|
|II||Concerned Subject||150 marks||150||2 hr 30 min|
Read Candidates for Important Instruction
Candidates Are Not Allowed To Carry Any Electronic/Mechanical Communication Device Including Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphone, Tablet Etc. Calculators, Books, Scale Or Drawing Instruments Are Not Allowed Inside The Examination Hall. The Commission Shall Not Be Responsible For Safe Custody Of Mobile Phones Etc.
And As Such Will Have No Liability In Case Of Loss Or Damage. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until an hour has elapsed from the commencement of the examination nor during the last 30 minutes of the allotted time without submitting the Booklets.
Note: APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Candidates will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and the APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Board will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature. No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO 2019 DV Details (Certificate Name)
The APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO candidates who qualify for interview will be subjected to verification of credentials, such as, verification of Original Certificates of Educational Qualifications, other Qualifications, Caste Certificates, etc. and also subjected to verification with the respective Universities / Authorities.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: The candidate should not bring any other paper except the e-Admission Certificate and original valid identity proof to the Examination Hall. The candidate may bring his/her own Clip Board or Hard Board or Card Board on which nothing should be written and a good quality Black/Blue Ball Point Pen.
Answer Sheet: The APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Candidate should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet personally to the Invigilator on duty before he/she leaves the Examination Hall. No candidate shall be allowed to go to Toilet / Urinal during the last 30 minutes of Examination. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall 20 minutes after commencement of the examination. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre.
|Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|Official Website||Get Here|
|Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
COMMISSION’S DECISION TO BE FINAL: The decision of the Commission in all aspects and all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned, under the powers vested with it under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Commission also reserves its right to alter and modify the terms and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection or withdraw the notification at any time duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process, or as deemed necessary by the Commission at any stage.
APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Syllabus 2019 Download Procedure
First go to official site in
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Log in your register page
The n Finally show on your Examination syllabus Download
Get APPSC Food Safety Officer FSO 2019 Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- AIIMS Jodhpur Stenographer Syllabus 2019 | Download AIIMS Jodhpur Steno Exam Pattern
- UPHESC Principal Syllabus 2019 | Download UPHESC Pracharya Exam Pattern
- EDCIL Young Professional Syllabus 2019 | Download EDCIL Young Professional Exam Pattern
- OAVS TGT PGT Syllabus 2019 | Download OAVS Principal Exam Pattern
- Maharashtra Forest Guard Syllabus 2019 | Download Maharashtra Forest Guard Exam Pattern
- APSWREIS Syllabus 2019 | Download TGT, DCO, Principal, Care Taker Exam Pattern
- CGPSC Librarian Syllabus 2019 | Download Sports Officer Exam Pattern
- TN MRB Pharmacist Syllabus 2019 | Download TN MRB Pharmacist Exam Pattern
- BSSC Stenographer Syllabus 2019 | Download Bihar SSC Exam Pattern
- ESIC UDC Syllabus 2019 | Download ESIC Stenographer Exam Pattern
- GPSC State Tax Inspector Syllabus 2019 | Download STI Exam Pattern