Dear Applied Candidates APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020 Download PDF in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Junior Lecturer JL Previous year Question Papers also available here. Aspirants we are provided APPSC Junior Lecturer Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Applied Candidates can able download APPSC Junior Lecturer Selection Process, APPSC Junior Lecturer Eligibility and APPSC Junior Lecturer Document verification and etc. APPSC Junior Lecturer Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. All the candidates who had applied for the Junior Lecturer have to check the Syllabus. By checking the APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2020 PDF, candidates can know the details of the Subject Names along with the Marks.
APPSC Junior Lecturer 2020 Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PDF
Syllabus plays a very crucial role in any competitive exam. Without the help of the APPSC JL Exam Syllabus, it is not possible to qualify the exam with a good score. Hence, aspirants must read the subject wise syllabus. Candidates have to write a Paper-2 examination in the subject (relevant to the Post Code applied) studied at PG Level One from the Subjects given in the Andhra Pradesh JL Syllabus. Those credentials are clearly mentioned on this page for the suitable candidates. Here you can download the Admit Card after finishing your APPSC JL Syllabus 2020 to appear for the exam.
APPSC Junior Lecturer 2020 Preparation Tips
Job Seekers are you searching for APPSC Junior Lecturer Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released APPSC Junior Lecturer Examination (200 + Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 2019. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. APPSC Junior Lecturer Previous Papers APPSC Junior Lecturer Model Examination Details APPSC Junior Lecturer Old Exam Papers for PDF APPSC Junior Lecturer Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned APPSC Junior Lecturer Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
17th February to 20th February 2020
Scheme of Examination
The APPSC Junior Lecturer will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The APPSC Junior Lecturer Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The APPSC Junior Lecturer Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
APPSC Junior Lecturer 2020 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Junior Lecturer|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2019|
|Vacancies No||200 + Posts|
APPSC Junior Lecturer 2020 Education Details
Candidates those who apply for APPSC JL Post must hold Post Graduation Degree with Second Class pass certificate in relevant discipline in government recognized Universities.
Must possess a Second Class Post Graduate Degree (M.A., or M.Sc., or M.com,. OR B.A. (Hons) or B.Sc (Hons) or B.com (Hons) or any other equivalent Post Graduate Degree in the relevant subject/language of any University in India Established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act, or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification with a minimum of 50% marks in Post Graduate Degree Examination.
APPSC Junior Lecturer 2020 Selection Process
The selection to this post will be based on the Scheme and Syllabus shown at Annexure-II. The selection of candidates for appointment to the post will be made in two successive stages viz., (1) Written Examination and (2) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. Appearance in all the papers of computer based examination / Main examination is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
The APPSC Junior Lecturer selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The APPSC Junior Lecturer Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write APPSC Junior Lecturer examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
CENTRES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATIONS (CBRT): The applicant may choose the Test centre with three preferences. However the Commission reserves the right to allot the applicant to any centre of examination depending on the availability of the resources like centres / systems.
APPSC Junior Lecturer 2020 Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination. we are advised to use the given links to download the APPSC Junior Lecturer Exam Papers to increase their preparation level. Along with the APPSC Junior Lecturer Previous Year Papers, check APPSC Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process in below page.
APPSC Junior Lecturer 2020 Syllabus for Subject Wise
APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus for Paper-1: General Studies & Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology.
- The social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- The physical geography of the Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and it’s Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal Implications/problems.
AP PSC Junior Lecturer Exam Syllabus for Paper-2: English
- Writers and Texts.
- Movements and Concepts.
- English Language Teaching.
Andhra Pradesh PSC JL Syllabus – Mathematics
- Metric Spaces.
- Group Theory.
- Vector Spaces.
- Complex Analysis.
- Partial Differential Equations.
- Ordinary Differential Equations.
- Matrix Theory.
- Ring Theory.
- Elementary Number.
- Real Analysis.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Syllabus – Urdu
- Literary Criticism.
- Urdu Journalism, Translation, & Mass, Media, Print and Electronic.
- Origin & Development of Urdu Language.
- Development of Different Forms of Literature.
- Different Literary Movements.
Junior Lecturer Syllabus for Commerce
- Financial and Management Accounting.
- Human Resources Management.
- IT and e-Commerce.
- Financial Management.
- Managerial Economics.
- Quantitative Techniques.
AP Public Service Commission Syllabus – Physics
- Mathematical Methods of Physics.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Condensed Matter Physics.
- Classical Mechanics.
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics.
- Atomic & Molecular Physics.
- Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Quantum Mechanics.
JL Chemistry Syllabus 2020
- Organic Chemistry.
- Physical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry.
APPSC Jr Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2020 – Botany
- Cytology, Genetics, and Cytogenetics.
- Biology and Diversity of Lower Plants.
- Taxonomy and Diversity of Seed Plants.
- Plant Resource Utilization and Conservation.
- Cell and Molecular Biology of Plants
- Plant Development and Reproduction.
- Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering of Plants and Microbes.
- Plant Ecology.
- Plant Physiology and Metabolism.
Junior Lecturers Zoology Syllabus Pdf
- Developmental Biology.
- General Concepts.
- Cell Biology.
- System and Cell Physiology.
Junior Lecturers Syllabus for APPSC Exam – Statistics
- Distribution Theory.
- Design of Experiments.
- Probability Theory.
- Statistical Inference.
APPSC Junior Lecturer Exam Syllabus – Biotechnology
- Biomolecules and Analytical Techniques.
- Enzyme Technology.
- Genetic Engineering.
- Plant Biotechnology.
- Cell Biology.
- Bioprocess Engineering.
- Environmental Biotechnology.
- Animal Biotechnology.
AP PSC Syllabus – Microbiology
- Cell and Molecular Biology, Virology.
- Industrial Microbiology.
- General Microbiology and Microbial Physiology.
- Medical Microbiology.
Andhra Pradesh AP PSC Syllabus – Computer Applications
- Data Warehousing and Mining.
- E-Commerce and Security.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Mathematical Foundations.
- Web Technologies.
- Management Information Systems.
APPSC JL Syllabus 2020 – Computer Science
- Mathematical Foundations.
- Data and File Structures.
- Principles of Programming Languages.
- Digital Logic Design and Computer Organization.
- Relational Database Design and SQL.
- Software Engineering.
- Distributed Operating Systems.
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms.
- Theory of Computation and Compiler Design.
- Operating Systems and Unix.
- Computer Networks.
- Data Warehousing and Mining.
- Web Technologies.
Junior Lecturer AP Public Service Commission Syllabus – Geology
- Structural geology and Geotectonics.
- Igneous and Metamorphic Petrology.
- Indian Mineral Deposits and Mineral Economics.
- Mineral Exploration.
- Engineering Geology.
- Geomorphology and Remote Sensing.
- Crystallography and Mineralogy.
- Environmental Geology.
- Ore Genesis.
APPSC JL Syllabus 2020 for Economics
- Microeconomic Analysis
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- Development and Growth
- Money and Banking
- Public Finance
- International Trade and Finance
- Indian Economy
- Quantitative Methods
Andhra Pradesh PSC JL Syllabus 2020 for Civics
- Public Policy
- Research Methodology
- Public Administration
- Political Science
APPSC JL Syllabus 2020 – History
- Ancient India
- Medieval India
- Modern India (1757 – 1947)
- Modern World
Exam Pattern for APPSC Junior Lecturer 2020
There will be two parts: Part A & Part B.
For Part-A, it will be a written examination that will consist of Objective Type Questions.
And, For Part-B, It will be an Oral Test that will consist of 50 Marks.
There will be negative marking for each wrong answer i.e. 1/3rd of the marks will be deducted.
|Papers||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-1: General Studies & Mental Ability (Degree Standard)||150||150||150|
|Paper-2: Concerned Subject (One Only) (P.G. Standard)||150||150||300|
APPSC Junior Lecturer 2020 Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New APPSC Junior Lecturer 2020 Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
APPSC Junior Lecturer 2020 Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
ELECTRONIC GADGETS BANNED
The use of any mobile (even in switched off mode), pager, scientific calculator or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches etc., or camera or blue tooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination is strictly prohibited. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/ pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safe – keeping cannot be assured.
|APPSC JL Previous Papers||Arabic|
|AP JL Previous Papers||Telugu|
|AP Junior Lecturer Previous Papers||Urdu|
|APPSC JL Previous Papers||English|
|AP Junior Lecturer Previous Papers||Mathematics|
|APPSC JL Physics Previous Papers||Physics|
|AP PSC JL Botany Previous Papers||Botany|
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit.
COMMISSION’S DECISION TO BE FINAL: The decision of the Commission in all aspects and all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned, under the powers vested with it under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Commission also reserves its right to alter and modify the terms and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process, or as deemed necessary by the Commission at any stage.
|APPSC Junior Lecturer Application||Get Here|
|APPSC Junior Lecturer Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|APPSC Junior Lecturer Official Website||Get Here|
|APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
APPSC Junior Lecturer 2020 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get APPSC Junior Lecturer 2020 Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- CRPF Head Constable Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- CRPF Head Constable Syllabus 2020 Download CRPF Head Constable Exam Pattern
- Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Syllabus 2020 Download Restorer Group C Exam Pattern
- TSSDCL Seed Officer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- TSSDCL Seed Officer Syllabus 2020 Download Telangana SSDCL Seed Officer Exam Pattern
- BPSC APO Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- BPSC APO Syllabus 2020 Download Bihar Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam Pattern
- Air India Supervisor (Security) Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Air India Supervisor Syllabus 2020 Download AIESL Supervisor (Security) Exam Pattern
- OPSC Lecturer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- OPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2020 Download Odisha PSC Lecturer Exam Pattern
- West Bengal Postal Circle MTS Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF