Dear Candidates Bihar Police Forest Guard Result 2019 Declared Bihar Vanrakshi Final Selection Date Released from Online at biharpolice.bih.nic.in. Bihar Police Forest Guard Result Date announced soon at official website. Aspirants our team provided Bihar Police Forest Guard Final Selection List Released Soon at our page at below. The website detailed for Bihar Police Forest Guard & Cut off and Merit List also available below the page. The Exam had been Conducted in 2019. Bihar Police Forest Guard Written Exam Cut off Will be Also Released Soon By the Official Website. We Will Also Discuss the Expected Cut Off Soon. Stay Connected With Us. Bihar Police Forest Guard all the candidates who successfully registered themselves had given exam in various exam centers across India. Once the official released the Bihar Police Forest Guard Result 2019, we will update in this below page.
Bihar Police Forest Guard Answer key
Bihar Police Forest Guard Cut off
Keep visiting our page to check Bihar Police Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 latest details based on the official announcement. Exam was conducted in offline mode. Bihar Police Forest Guard is all set to release the KDRB Results 2019 @ biharpolice.bih.nic.in. Candidates who are searching for the Bihar Police Forest Guard 2019 Results on various websites can get them on this page. Now they are at the right place to get complete study material, preparation tips to start the exam preparation.
Written Examination Date – 16 June 2019
Method of Selection Procedure
The Bihar Police Forest Guard selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The Bihar Police Forest Guard Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write Bihar Police Forest Guard examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind. In order to clear the written exam candidates must and should have the proper preparation. Most of the candidates who registered for CSBC Recruitment 2019 are in search of Bihar Police Forest Guard Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern.
Bihar Police Forest Guard 2019 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Bihar Police Department|
|Job Role||Forest Guard|
|Salary||5200 – 20200|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||16 June 2019|
|Application Last Date||2018|
|Vacancies No||902 Posts|
KDRB LDC & Sub Group Officer Grade II 2019 Result Date
Candidates will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and the Bihar Police Forest Guard Board will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature. Bihar Police Forest Guard Result or Final Selection List 2019 Date released After 7 – 15 days for written examination. Here we can mention the Assam Field Assistant Merit List links also for the candidates. Contenders can get the Bihar Police Forest Guard Cut Off Marks also and check the result status. For more details, you can follow our site.
In the Bihar Police Forest Guard examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The Bihar Police Forest Guard candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Syllabus for Bihar Police Forest Guard 2019
Part – 1 (30 Questions – 120 marks)
- Current events of national and international importance. (6 – Questions – 24 marks)
- History of India and Indian National Movement. (6 – Questions – 24 marks)
- Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of Bihar, India and the World. (6 – Questions – 24 marks)
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc. (6 – Questions – 24 marks)
- Economic and Social development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc. (6 – Questions – 24 marks)
Part – 2 (25 Questions – 100 marks)
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relation, orders of magnitude etc.) – (Matriculation or equivalent level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc, – Matriculation or equivalent level) 3 (15 – Questions – 60 marks)
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability. (5 – Questions – 20 marks)
- General mental ability. (5 – Questions – 20 marks)
Part – 3 ( 25 Questions – 100 marks)
- General science – (Matriculation or equivalent level) (20 – Questions – 80 marks)
- General issues on Environment, Ecology, Bio – diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization. (5 – Questions – 20 marks)
Part – 4 (20 Questions – 80 marks)
- Knowledge of Hindi language – The aim of the paper is to test the candidates ability to read and understand serious discursive prose, and to express his ideas clearly and correctly in the language.
- Comprehension of given passages.
- Usage and Vocabulary.
- Hindi Grammar.
|Part 1 – Current Affairs, History, Geography, polity, Economics||30||120||2 Hours|
|Part 2 – Numeric Ability, Logical & Reasoning and mental ability||25||100|
|Part 3 – General Science, Ecology, Environment||25||100|
|Part 4 – Knowledge in Hindi||20||80|
Physical Measurement Test
|Category||Min. Height(in cm)||Min. Chest Expanded(in cm)||Min. Chest Unexpanded(in cm)|
Physical Standards Test
|Male Candidates||Walk 25 kilometers in 4 hours|
|Female Candidates||Walk 14 kilometers in 4 hours|
Exam Baord Overview
Policing in Bihar is more than 3000 years old. In fact, there are documented historical references to policing practices adopted by the Magadh Empire.
Policing in the Modern era in Bihar began in the year 1862 with the introduction of the Indian Police Act of 1861. Following the creation of the province of Bihar in 1912, the basic structure of police as it exists today in the whole of India was laid. There have been several officers of the Bihar province in pre-independence India who have made pioneering contributions to policing in India. To name a few; Mr. Walter Swain of Swain Beat system fame, Shri AK Sinha, the first Indian to become an IGP of any province, Shri BN Mullick, the founder of the Intelligence Bureau and Deputy Superintendent of Police, Khan Bahadur Azizul Haque, credited with the primary development of the fingerprint classification system, the famous ‘1024 pigeon holes’ cabinet system eventually named after his supervisor, Sir Edward Richard Henry leaps readily to the mind.
|Bihar Police Forest Guard Application||Get Here|
|Bihar Police Forest Guard Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|Bihar Police Forest Guard Official Website||Get Here|
|Bihar Police Forest Guard Admit Card / Hall Ticket||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
Bihar Police Forest Guard 2019 Exam Result Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Final Selection Download Button
Get Bihar Police Forest Guard Exam Result Download and Take the Print safely
- KDRB LDC Result 2019 Declared Sub Group Officer Gr. II Final Selection
- KDRB LDC Answer Key 2019 Released Sub Group Officer Gr. II Answer Sheet With Marks
- HPSC Assistant Environmental Engineer Admit Card 2019 | Download Haryana PSC Hall Ticket
- APSC CDPO & Computer Operator Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- APSC CDPO Syllabus 2019 | Download Assam PSC Computer Operator Exam Pattern
- APSC CDPO Admit Card 2019 | Download APSC Computer Operator Hall Ticket
- APPSC AEE Results 2019 Declared Assistant Executive Engineer Final Selection
- WBSEDCL Office Executive Syllabus 2019 | Download Junior Operator Technician cum Technical Assistant Exam Pattern
- WBSEDCL Office Executive Admit Card 2019 | Download Junior Operator Technician cum Technical Assistant Hall Ticket
- JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Result 2019 Declared JKPSC VAS Final Selection
- JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Answer Key 2019 Released JKPSC VAS Answer Sheet With Marks
- TNTET Previous Year Question Papers Paper 1 & Paper 2 Download PDF