Dear Applied BPSC Auditor Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020 Download PDF in BPSC Auditor Syllabi or Previous Year Question Papers available here. Aspirants we are provided BPSC Auditor Exam Date and Exam Centre will be released soon at online. Candidates can able download BPSC Auditor Preparation Tips and Study Books and etc. BPSC Auditor Selection process, BPSC Auditor Eligibility and BPSC Auditor Document verification and etc. So download the www.bpsc.bih.nic.in Auditor Syllabus 2020 from the authoritative page and then start your exam practice with perfect time management to score the good results in the examination.
BPSC Auditor 2020 Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PDF Download
Also that you need to check the BPSC Auditor Exam Pattern 2020 for knowing that on what topics the official will prepare the question papers. So don’t waste your valuable time and collect the www.bpsc.bih.nic.in Auditor Syllabus 2020 and begin your exam practice session as soon as possible. Therefore, we suggest the contenders to practice the topics available in BPSC Exam Pattern 2020 for Auditor Vacancy. Download Subject Wise BPSC Auditor Syllabus 2020 from here. Candidates have to notice the Syllabus of BPSC Auditor Exam here, The applied & Interested ones have to Download Bihar Auditor Exam Syllabus 2020 which is in the pdf format. The board finalized the Aspirants based on the merit in the Written Test.
BPSC Auditor 2020 Preparation Tips
Job Seekers are you searching for BPSC Auditor Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released BPSC Auditor Examination (373 Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 2020. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. BPSC Auditor Previous Papers BPSC Auditor Model Examination Details BPSC Auditor Old Exam Papers for PDF BPSC Auditor Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned BPSC Auditor Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Scheme of Examination
The BPSC Auditor will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The BPSC Auditor Resident Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The BPSC Auditor Resident Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
BPSC Auditor 2020 BPSC Auditor Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Salary||5200 – 20200 /-|
|Application Fee||150 – 600 /-|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2020|
|Vacancies No||373 Posts|
BPSC Auditor 2020 Education Details
Graduate from a recognized university (pass a degree with honors degree holder) in any one of the subjects of Commerce, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics and in addition to M.B.A. (Finance), CA, ICEWA and CS degree holders will also be eligible to apply for this post
BPSC Auditor 2020 Selection Process
The BPSC Auditor selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The BPSC Auditor Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write BPSC Auditor examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
Important Notice, Advertisement & Instructions for Applying Online for the post of Auditor (Bihar Panchayat Audit Service) in Panchayati Raj Dept., Govt. of Bihar. (Advt. No. 67/2020)
BPSC Auditor 2020 Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination. we are advised to use the given links to download the BPSC Auditor Exam Papers to increase their preparation level. Along with the BPSC Auditor Previous Year Papers, check BPSC Auditor Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process in below page.
BPSC Auditor 2020 Syllabus for Subject Wise
Bihar PSC Auditor Prelims Syllabus 2020
- General Science (General understanding of science, including matters of everyday observation and experience). The questions on Science and Tech will be such that they do not require subject specialization.
- History of India and Bihar: General understanding of the subject with the broad aspects of the history of Bihar.
- General geography and geographical division of Bihar and its major river systems.
- Geography of India and Bihar: Questions will relate to the physical, social, and economic geography of the country including the main features of Indian agricultural and natural resources
- Current Affairs of National/International importance
- Indian polity: Questions will test knowledge on the country’s political system, Panchayati Raj, community development and planning in India and Bihar
- Indian Movements and Contribution of Bihar in it: The question will relate to the nature and character of the nineteenth-century resurgence, growth of nationalism, and attainment of Independence with special reference to Bihar
- Under the Indian Economy and Polity, the questions will cover the following topics:
- Indian Political System
- Panchayati Raj
- Community Development
- Planning in India and Bihar
- Under the Indian National Movement, candidates have to focus on the resurgence in the 19th century, the nature and growth of nationalism in India, and India’s independence. Also, the role of Bihar in the Indian National Movement is important from the BPSC exam point of view
- Indian economy and economy of Bihar post-independence
- Questions based on General Mental Ability
Bihar Public Service Commission Syllabus 2020 for General Studies 1
- Indian Culture
- Contemporary events of national and international importance
- Modern History of India
- Statistical Analysis, diagrams, and graphs
BPSC Auditor 2020 Syllabus for General Studies 2
- Indian (and Bihar) Polity
- Indian (and Bihar) Geography
- Role and impact of Science and Technology in the development of India (and Bihar)
- Indian (and Bihar) Economy
BPSC Syllabus 2020 for General Hindi
- Idioms & Phrases
- Essay Writing
- Passage reading
- One word substitutes
www.bpsc.bih.nic.in Syllabus 2020 for General Studies
- Current Affairs
- Sports-Related News
- Latest Events
- Name of Ministers
- Persons in Headlines
- History of State And Country
- General Knowledge of Science
BPSC Exam Syllabus 2020 for General Knowledge
- Important Days
- Indian National Movement
- Current Affairs – National and International
- Awards and Honors
- Science and Technology
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Countries and Capitals
- Books and Authors
- Indian History
- Capitals of India
- Indian Economy
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- General Policy
- International and National Organizations
Bihar Auditor Syllabus 2020 for Mental Ability
- Venn diagrams
- Figural Pattern
- Cubes and Dice
- Number Series
- Figurative Classification
- Blood Relations
- Number Ranking
- Mathematical Operations
- Non-Verbal Series
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
BPSC Auditor Exam Syllabus for Mathematics
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Quadratic Equations
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Sequences and Series
- Applications of Derivatives
- Sets and Set Theory
- Probability Function
- Limits and Continuity
- Straight Lines
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem
- Definite Integrals
- Permutations and Combinations
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series
- Conic Sections
Exam Pattern for BPSC Auditor 2020
|Name of the Subject||Number of Marks||Exam Duration||Type of the Exam|
|General Studies||150 marks||02 Hours||Objective Type|
|1.||General Hindi||100 Marks||03 hours|
|General Studies-I||300 Marks||03 hours|
|General Studies-II||300 Marks||03 hours|
|2.||Economics/Commerce/ Mathematics/Statistics (Select any one subject)||300 Marks||03 hours|
BPSC Auditor 2020 Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New BPSC Auditor 2020 Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
BPSC Auditor 2020 Call Letter
The Candidates should provide correct e-mail address on which call letter will be issued. If the call letter is not delivered to the candidate due to providing wrong e-mail address, the Registry will not be responsible for the same.
ABOUT EXAM BOARD
The history of Constitution of India reveals that the concept of conducting competitive examination for appointment to certain posts came into consideration way back in the year 1853 and a committee for giving shape to that was constituted under the chairmanship of Lord Macaulay in the year 1854. Later on the Federal Public Service Commission and the State Public Service Commissions were constituted under the Government of India Act, 1935.
The Bihar Public Service Commission came into existence from 1st April 1949 after its separation from the Commission for the States of Orissa and Madhya Pradesh, in accordance with sub-section (1) of section 261 of the Government of India Act, 1935, as adapted. Its constitutional status was pronounced with the promulgation of Constitution of India on 26th January, 1950. It is a Constitutional Body under Article 315 of the Constitution of India.
The Bihar Public Service Commission initially began its functioning for the State of Bihar with its headquarters at Ranchi. The State Government decided to shift the headquarters of the Commission from Ranchi to Patna and it was finally shifted to Patna on 1st March 1951.
Interview or Viva voce
The eligibility of the candidate, who is to be called for viva-voce, in view of the marks obtained by him/her in the screening test and typing test, shall be finally decided after scrutiny of the application, verification of documents and testimonials produced at the time of viva-voce. The candidates who are called for viva-voce shall produce all the original documents at the time of interview. If it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria as per advertisement, then he/she will not be allowed for viva-voce (interview) and will be disqualified.
BPSC Auditor 2020 Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
In the BPSC Auditor 2020 examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit
|BPSC Auditor Application||Get Here|
|BPSC Auditor Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|BPSC Auditor Official Website||Get Here|
|BPSC Auditor Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
BPSC Auditor 2020 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get BPSC Auditor 2020 Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- NHB Assistant Manager Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- NHB Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020 Download Assistant Manager (Scale I) Exam Pattern
- Army Public School Teacher Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Army Public School Teacher Syllabus 2020 Download AWES TGT, PGT, PRT Exam Pattern
- UP Vidhan Parishad Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- UP Vidhan Parishad Syllabus 2020 Download Uttar Pradesh RO, ARS Exam Pattern