Dear Candidates we are provide BRO Vehicle Mechanic Previous Question Papers for BRO Vehicle Mechanic, Multi Skilled Worker & Driver Mechanical Transport PDF with Answer Sheet mentioned below the page. BRO Vehicle Mechanic Previous Year Question Papers get read and then get great score your written Examination hall. BRO Vehicle Mechanic Sample Papers for PDF and BRO Vehicle Mechanic Model Answer Sheet in following our page mentioned our team. Dear aspirants are you searching for BRO Vehicle Mechanic Answer Key & Result mentioned below the page. BRO Vehicle Mechanic Syllabus and Test Pattern get Here. we also give the subject wise Sample Papers of BRO Trades Exam. Refer BRO exam books if time permits to score well in the exam. So, it is helpful for you to practice the subject which you are weak. Also, you can download the BRO Trades Previous Papers from the official website attached below.
BRO Vehicle Mechanic 2022 Sample Papers
Applicants you get great score for written examination take regular practice with your examination preparation and answer sheet get following the page. We are helping for your BRO Vehicle Mechanic 2022 Examination better score or marks. You will take BRO Vehicle Mechanic 2022 Test Pattern and Syllabus for PDF take a print or free download. Find the marks and your exam papers also available below. please check that is properly printed and not wrinkled or torn. If ii is defective get it replaced. The Roll Number this year will have ?(Seven) digits. Carefully fill in the roll number in the allotted space of the OMR sheet.
BRO Vehicle Mechanic 2022 Method of Process
- Written Examination for Objective Types
- Skill Test or Interview
- Certificate Verification
Note: Candidates should make self written notes to all related subjects with this your confidence will be more strong while appearing in written examination. Expert Supervision- Candidates can advice or supervision of experts while preparing of written examination and for our point of view it is very handy for all job seekers. All the Links to download their BRO Multi Skilled Worker Exam Papers is simply here and then necessary procedure about to get those Papers we have given the Information. So that to prepare well for the exam, they have to choose this BRO GREF Previous Papers Pdf and then attend the exam well.
BRO Vehicle Mechanic 2022 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Border Roads Organization|
|Job Role||Vehicle Mechanic, Multi Skilled Worker & Driver Mechanical Transport|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2022|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
BRO Vehicle Mechanic 2022 Syllabus
How to Improve Study Time
Time is also main key to get success in any examination means if any written examination there is 50 questions to solve and maximum time is 1 hour than candidates must be prepared to solve your question paper according given time. For this candidates should practice daily to solve old question papers or practice set of questions daily in your preparation. In this post, we had covered the maximum no of model questions that may occur in the BRO Driver Mechanical Transport, Electrician, Multi Skilled Worker, and Vehicle Mechanic Examination 2022.
Exam Pattern for BRO Vehicle Mechanic 2022
- Question paper will be answered in blue/black ball point pen only.
- The syllabus for the written examination will generally be in conformity with the educational standards and/or technical and other requisite essential qualifications prescribed for the posts.
- The questions will be of objective type or subjective type or objective and subjective both as per syllabus mentioned below and those subjects covered as part of minimum educational/technical qualification for the post.
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi and the duration of the examination may vary from 1hrs to 3hrs depending upon the trade.
- The objective type Questions will be OMR based and subjective questions have to be answered in the answer sheet.
Minimum passing marks for UR, EWSs & OBC category is 50% and for SC & ST category is 40%.
Certificate or Document Verification
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
BRO Vehicle Mechanic Previous for PDF 2022 BRO Vehicle Mechanic Model Papers
Preparation Notes or Study Materials
Candidates should revision their all subjects in routine on daily basis preparation .Revision must be regularly of your all key words /formulas/chapters/concepts of every topics during the entire preparation of written examination.
Candidates should make self written notes to all related subjects with this your confidence will be more strong while appearing in written examination. Expert Supervision- Candidates can advice or supervision of experts while preparing of written examination and for our point of view it is very handy for all job seekers.
Physical Efficiency Test
Candidates will undergo physical efficiency test based on call letter issued and candidates those who qualify in the
physical test will only be allowed to attend the further practical test as applicable to the post.
|Activity||Maximum Marks||Time Available|
|One Mile Run||Only Passing The Test Is Mandatory||10 Minutes|
|Region||States/ Regions included||Physical Standards|
|Minimum Height in Cms||Chest in Cms||Minimum Weight in Kgs|
|WESTERN HIMALAYAN REGION||J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab Hills (Area South and West of the Inter State Border between Himachal Pradesh and Punjab and North and East of Road of Mukerian, Hoshiarpur, Garh Shankar, Ropar and Chandigarh), Uttarakhand||158||Minimum 75 Cm (Unexpanded) and expansion by 5 Cm||47.5|
EASTERN HIMALAYAN REGION
|Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam and Hill Region of West Bengal (Darjeeling & Kalimpong District and Andaman Nicobar)||152||Minimum 75 Cm (Unexpanded) and expansion by 5 Cm||47.5|
|WEST PLAIN REGION||Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Rajasthan, Western UP||162.5||Minimum 76 Cm (Unexpanded) and expansion by 5 Cm||50|
|EASTERN PLAIN||Eastern UP, Bihar, West Bengal, Orissa & Jharkhand.||157||Minimum 75 Cm (Unexpanded) and expansion by 5 Cm||50|
|CENTRAL REGION||Madhya Pradesh, Gujrat, Maharashtra, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu and Chhattisgarh.||157||Minimum 75 Cm (Unexpanded) and expansion by 5 Cm||50|
|SOUTHERN REGION||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Kerala, Goa and Pondicherry||157||Minimum 75 Cm (Unexpanded) and expansion by 5 Cm||50|
|GORKHAS (INDIAN DOMICILE)||152||Minimum 75 Cm (Unexpanded) and expansion by 5 Cm||47.5|
|RELAXATION TO SONS OF SERVING/EX GREF PERSONS||2||1||2|
Practical / Trade Test
Candidates will undergo Practical / Trade test wherever applicable and those who qualify in Practical / Trade Test will only be considered for the final merit list based on marks in the written exam.
Syllabus for Written Exam:
Practical Test/Skill Test is conducted at GREF Centre or any other centre, minimum 40% marks are required to qualify and is applicable for following posts:
Multi Skilled Worker Painter:
- Mixing of paints
- Preparation of surface for painting
- Identification of brushes as per use
- Removal of old paint
Multi Skilled Worker Mess Waiter:
- Beverage serving etiquette
- Food serving etiquettes
- Use of different types of crockery/cutlery
- Laying out a dining table for various occasions
- Preparation of bed
- Identification of food/beverage
- Identification of engine parts
- Identification of parts of transmission system
- Identification of parts of fuel system
- Identification of different Lubricants / oils
- Identification of tools, eqpts.
Driver Mechanical Transport (Ordinary Grade):
- Maneuvering of slope without slipping
- Driving of vehs on a driving track (‘8’)
- Reverse parking
QUALIFYING IN THE EXAMINATION
Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective test. The passing marks in each of the test will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level.
Marks obtained in the Online test will be reckoned for shortlisting for interview. Accordingly, candidates will be called for interview. Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the Online test will be called for the interview in the ratio of 1:5. Mere eligibility/ pass in the test shall not vest any right for being called for interview. The list of candidates shortlisted for interview, will be made available on website.
Read Candidates for Important Instruction
Candidates Are Not Allowed To Carry Any Electronic/Mechanical Communication Device Including Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphone, Tablet Etc. Calculators, Books, Scale Or Drawing Instruments Are Not Allowed Inside The Examination Hall. The Commission Shall Not Be Responsible For Safe Custody Of Mobile Phones Etc.
And As Such Will Have No Liability In Case Of Loss Or Damage. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until an hour has elapsed from the commencement of the examination nor during the last 30 minutes of the allotted time without submitting the Booklets.
Answer Sheet: The BRO Vehicle Mechanic Candidate should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet personally to the Invigilator on duty before he/she leaves the Examination Hall. No candidate shall be allowed to go to Toilet / Urinal during the last 30 minutes of Examination. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall 20 minutes after commencement of the examination. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre.
|BRO Vehicle Mechanic Application||Get Here|
|BRO Vehicle Mechanic Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|BRO Vehicle Mechanic Official Website||Get Here|
|BRO Vehicle Mechanic Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
BRO Vehicle Mechanic 2022 Exam Previous Papers 2021 Download Procedure
First go to official site in
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Log in your register page
The n Finally show on your Examination Model Papers Download
Get BRO Vehicle Mechanic 2022 Exam Previous question Papers Download and Take the Print safely
- AP Endowment Department Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- AP Endowment Department Syllabus 2022 Download Executive Officer Grade 3 Exam Pattern
- DSSSB AE Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- DSSSB AE Syllabus 2022 Download DSSSB Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Civil) Exam Pattern
- UP Lekhpal Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 Download Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal (Revenue Accountant) Exam Pattern
- HARCO Bank Clerk Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- HARCO Bank Clerk Syllabus 2022 Download HARCO Bank Junior & Senior Accountant Exam Pattern
- WDCW Telangana Extension Officer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- WDCW Telangana Extension Officer Syllabus 2022 Download TS WDCW Extension Officer Grade II Exam Pattern
- SPP Hyderabad Junior Technician Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- SPP Hyderabad Junior Technician Syllabus 2022 Download Fireman Exam Pattern
- OSPCB Assistant Environmental Scientist Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- OSPCB Assistant Environmental Scientist Syllabus 2022 Download OSPCB Assistant Environmental Scientist Exam Pattern