Applied Candidates BTSC JE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019 available for pdf to written examination papers also provided our page. Dear applicants BTSC Bihar Junior Engineer recently announced 6379 recruitment application form from official website. Are you ready for BTSC Junior Engineer JE written examination get BTSC Junior Engineer JE latest updates or preparation tips. So we are mentioned BTSC Junior Engineer JE official syllabus in subject wise our website. Aspirants our team provide BTSC Junior Engineer JE Exam Date for update soon as possible. Eligible or applied candidates get BTSC Junior Engineer JE Written Test Previous Papers or Study Materials insert our page at below. And Written Examination Important Instruction mentioned here.
Karnataka State Police BTSC Junior Engineer JE Preparation Tips / Study Materials for Subject wise and Karnataka State Police BTSC Junior Engineer JE Official or selection Details Karnataka State Police BTSC Junior Engineer JE Application Form Download BTSC Junior Engineer JE method of Process and BTSC Junior Engineer JE examination scheme also find our page.
BTSC Junior Engineer JE 2019 Syllabus Download Punjab National Bank
Job Seekers are you searching for BTSC Junior Engineer JE Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released BTSC Junior Engineer JE Examination (6379 Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 15 April 2019. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. BTSC Junior Engineer JE Previous Papers BTSC Junior Engineer JE Model Examination Details BTSC Junior Engineer JE Old Exam Papers for PDF BTSC Junior Engineer JE Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned BTSC Junior Engineer JE Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Scheme of Examination
The trainee will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The BTSC JE Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The BTSC JE Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The BTSC JE Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
Method of Process
The BTSC Junior Engineer JE selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Written Examination for Objective Types
- Skill Test or Interview
- Certificate Verification
BTSC Junior Engineer JE 2019 Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination.
BTSC Junior Engineer JE 2019 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer JE|
|Application Fee||50 – 200|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||15 April 2019|
|Vacancies No||6379 Posts|
BTSC Junior Engineer JE 2019 Syllabus Subject Wise 2019
Bihar BTSC JE Syllabus 2019 – Reasoning
- Decision Making.
- Embedded Figures.
- Blood Relations.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Data Interpretation.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Mirror Images.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Ranking.
- Statements & Conclusions.
BTSC Bihar Jr Engineer Exam Syllabus -English
- General English
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Sentence Completion.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Spotting Errors.
- Para Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
BTSC Bihar Exam Syllabus 2019 for Mathematics
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
Bihar Technical Service Commission Exam Syllabus 2019 for General Knowledge
- Inventions in the World
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Economy of Indian
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Politics
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Culture.
Bihar BTSC JE Exam Syllabus 2019 – Current Affairs
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
BTSC Bihar Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 | Technical Subjects
Bihar BTSC JE Syllabus -Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Circuits – Theory and Application.
- M Theory.
- Energy Conversion.
- Analog theory.
- Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics and Electric Devices
- Control Systems.
- Micro Processors and Micro Controllers.
- Power System Protection.
- Power Systems: Analysis and Control.
- Measurement and Instrumentation.
- Electrical Engineering Materials.
- IC Technology.
- Non-Conventional Energy Sources and Energy Management.
- Theory of Machines.
- Manufacturing science.
- Manufacturing Management.
- Mechanics of Solids.
- Engineering Materials.
- Machine Design.
- Thermodynamic Cycles.
- Fluid Mechanics and Power Plants.
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- I.C Engines, Fuels and Combustion.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Design of Steel Structures.
- Structural Analysis.
- Building Materials and Building Construction.
- Design of Concrete Structures.
- Planning and Management.
- Water Resources and Hydraulic Engineering
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering
- Highway Engineering.
- Traffic Engineering.
BTSC Junior Engineer JE 2019 Test Pattern
Examination Board Conducted 2 hours from hall
Subject for Mathematics, General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Awareness and General Science
Total No of Questions 100
Total No of Marks for BTSC Junior Engineer JE 100 Marks
Organization Conducted for Examination in Objective Types
|Name of Subjects||Exam Marks||Exam Timing|
2 Hours (120 Minutes)
Read Candidates for Important Instruction
Candidates Are Not Allowed To Carry Any Electronic/Mechanical Communication Device Including Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphone, Tablet Etc. Calculators, Books, Scale Or Drawing Instruments Are Not Allowed Inside The Examination Hall. The Commission Shall Not Be Responsible For Safe Custody Of Mobile Phones Etc.
And As Such Will Have No Liability In Case Of Loss Or Damage. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until an hour has elapsed from the commencement of the examination nor during the last 30 minutes of the allotted time without submitting the Booklets.
BTSC Junior Engineer JE Test/Examination Centre
Note: Candidates will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and the Karnataka State Police KSP Board will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature. No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
Previous Papers fort PDF
BTSC Junior Engineer JE 2019 DV Details (Certificate Name)
The candidates who qualify for interview will be subjected to verification of credentials, such as, verification of Original Certificates of Educational Qualifications, other Qualifications, Caste Certificates, etc. and also subjected to verification with the respective Universities / Authorities.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: The BTSC Junior Engineer JE candidate should not bring any other paper except the e-Admission Certificate and original valid identity proof to the Examination Hall. The candidate may bring his/her own Clip Board or Hard Board or Card Board on which nothing should be written and a good quality Black/Blue Ball Point Pen.
Answer Sheet: The BTSC Junior Engineer JE Candidate should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet personally to the Invigilator on duty before he/she leaves the Examination Hall. No candidate shall be allowed to go to Toilet / Urinal during the last 30 minutes of Examination. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall 20 minutes after commencement of the examination. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre.
|BTSC JE Application||Get Here|
|BTSC JE Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|BTSC JE Official Website||Get Here|
|BTSC JE Admit Card||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
BTSC Junior Engineer JE Syllabus 2019 Download Procedure
First go to official site in
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Log in your register page
The n Finally show on your Examination syllabus Download
Get BTSC Junior Engineer JE Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- UPPCL Technician Line Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- UPPCL Technician Line Syllabus 2019 | Download UP Lineman Exam Pattern @ www.upenergy.in
- UPPCL Technician Admit Card 2019 | Download UPPCL Line Hall Ticket @ www.upenergy.in
- BPSC Assistant Engineer AE Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- BPSC AE Syllabus 2019 | Download Bihar PSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
- BPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019 | Download Bihar PSC AE Hall Ticket @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS Syllabus 2019 | Download Gramin Dak Sevak Exam Pattern
- Tamil Nadu Postal Circle GDS Hall Ticket 2019 | Download Gramin Dak Sevak Admit Card
- Odisha Postal Circle GDS Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF