Dear Applicants DFDA Goa FSO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download PDF for Food Safety Officer, Assistant Chemist, Pharmacist, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Driver, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Previous Year question Papers mentioned here. DFDA Goa 55 Recruitment notification FSO & Assistant Chemist for available here. DFDA Goa FSO & Assistant Chemist Exam date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you applied for DFDA Goa FSO & Assistant Chemist 2019 Recruitment from Online. So don’t worry Your Written Examination Syllabus PDF provided below the page. Our team mentioned this page at DFDA Goa FSO & Assistant Chemist Selection Process, document verification Answer & Result also get here.
DFDA Goa FSO & Assistant Chemist 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Furthermore, DFDA Goa FSO Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern is two important things every candidate need to refer at the time of exam preparation. You can also know more information about DFDA Goa Syllabus 2019 from the official website dfda.goa.gov.in. Furthermore, DFDA Goa FSO Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern is two important things every candidate need to refer at the time of exam preparation. You can also know more information about DFDA Goa Syllabus 2019 from the official website – dfda.goa.gov.in.
The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New DFDA Goa FSO Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this papers will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
DFDA Goa FSO & Assistant Chemist 2019 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Directorate of Food & Drugs Administration (DFDA Goa)|
|Job Role||Food Safety Officer, Assistant Chemist, Pharmacist, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Driver, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Attendant|
|Salary||18000 – 29200|
|Application Fee||No Need|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||16 Sep 2019|
|Vacancies No||55 Posts|
DFDA Goa FSO & Assistant Chemist 2019 Education Qualification
Apparently, the candidates who completed either their Degree, Masters, Graduation in Pharmacy, Diploma in Pharmacy, 10th, 12th from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
Method of Selection Procedure
The DFDA Goa FSO & Assistant Chemist selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The DFDA Goa FSO & Assistant Chemist Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write DFDA Goa FSO & Assistant Chemist examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
DFDA Goa FSO & Assistant Chemist 2019 Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination.
DFDA Goa FSO & Assistant Chemist 2019 Syllabus for Subject Wise
DFDA Goa FSO Syllabus 2019 – Knowledge of subject concerned
- Hygiene & Sanitation
- Food Chemistry
- Food Microbiology
- Public & Occupational Health and Nutrition
- Food Processing technology
- Food Laws and Organizations
dfda.goa.gov.in FSO Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Geography of India with a focus on Goa.
- Indian polity governance constitutional, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention.
- Application of Remote Sensing & GIS
- The assessment of Disaster
- Bifurcation of Goa and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems
- General Science
- Social-economic & political history of modern India
Directorate of Food & Drugs Administration FSO Syllabus – Reasoning
- Seating Arrangement – Circular table
- Besides, Making judgments.
- Number series.
- Inequality or Decision Making.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Blood Relations.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Coding and decoding.
- Order and ranking.
- Statement and Argument.
- Passage and conclusion.
DFDA Goa FSO Assistant Chemist Syllabus 2019 – Intelligence Ability
- Series completion
- Logical Venn diagrams
- Assertion and Reason
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Sequential Output Tracing
- Direction Sense Test
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test
- Miscellaneous Logical Puzzles
- Mirror Images
- Water Images
- Mathematical Operations
- Data Sufficiency
- Alphabet Test
- Blood Relations
- Puzzle Test
- Decision Making
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Inserting the Missing Character
- Embedded Figures
- Situation Reaction Test
- Verification of Truth of the Statement
- Analytical Reasoning
Exam Pattern for DFDA Goa FSO & Assistant Chemist 2019
|S.No||Examination Type||Subject Names||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Multiple Choice Questions||Knowledge of subject concerned||55||110||3 Hours|
DFDA Goa FSO & Assistant Chemist 2019 Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre.
DFDA Goa FSO & Assistant Chemist 2019 Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
|DFDA Goa FSO & Assistant Chemist Application||Get Here|
|DFDA Goa FSO & Assistant Chemist Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|DFDA Goa FSO & Assistant Chemist Official Website||Get Here|
|DFDA Goa FSO & Assistant Chemist Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
DFDA Goa FSO & Assistant Chemist 2019 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get DFDA Goa FSO & Assistant Chemist Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- DSSSB Nursing Officer Result 2019 Declared Grade IV Final Selection
- DSSSB Nursing Officer Answer Key 2019 Grade IV Released Answer Sheet With Marks
- DSSSB Radiographer Result 2019 Declared DSSSB Post Code 8/18 Final Selection
- DSSSB Radiographer Answer Key 2019 Released Post Code 8/18 Answer Sheet With Marks
- DSSSB Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Result 2019 Declared DSSSB ANM Post Code 12/18 Final Selection
- SSC JHT Paper 1 & 2 Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 Download Gujarat HC Judge Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern
- Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Syllabus 2019 Download LDC & MTS Exam Pattern
- UPPSC Assistant Professor Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- UPPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2019 Download Uttar Pradesh PSC Asst Professor Exam Pattern
- MAHAGENCO Technician 3 Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- MAHAGENCO Technician 3 Syllabus 2019 Download MAHAGENCO Technician III Exam Pattern
- CG Vyapam Teacher Result 2019 Declared CG Vyapam Teacher SEAT 19 & SEDT 19 Final Selection