Dear Candidates we are provide DNS Bank Assistant Manager Previous Question Papers for DNS Bank AM PDF with Answer Sheet mentioned below the page. DNS Bank Assistant Manager Previous Year Question Papers get read and then get great score your written Examination hall. DNS Bank Assistant Manager Sample Papers for PDF and DNS Bank Assistant Manager Model Answer Sheet in following our page mentioned our team. Dear aspirants are you searching for DNS Bank Assistant Manager Answer Key & Result mentioned below the page. DNS Bank Assistant Manager Syllabus and Test Pattern get Here. Candidates by following the below sections to download the DNS Bank AM pdf links for DNS Bank AM Previous Papers. Also, Practice the Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank AM Syllabus topics to score best marks.
DNS Bank Assistant Manager 2020 Sample Papers
Applicants you get great score for written examination take regular practice with your examination preparation and answer sheet get following the page. We are helping for your DNS Bank Assistant Manager 2020 Examination better score or marks. You will take DNS Bank Assistant Manager 2020 Test Pattern and Syllabus for PDF take a print or free download. Find the marks and your exam papers also available below. please check that is properly printed and not wrinkled or torn. If ii is defective get it replaced. The Roll Number this year will have ?(Seven) digits. Carefully fill in the roll number in the allotted space of the OMR sheet.
Method of Process
The DNS Bank Assistant Manager selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The DNS Bank Assistant Manager Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Written Examination for Objective Types
- Skill Test or Interview
- Certificate Verification
Note: Candidates should make self written notes to all related subjects with this your confidence will be more strong while appearing in written examination. Expert Supervision- Candidates can advice or supervision of experts while preparing of written examination and for our point of view it is very handy for all job seekers. Then, refer to the given preparation tips to have a better preparation for the exam. With the below steps, postulants can prepare a proper schedule and read all the subjects within the time. Take the help of given Preparation Tips to prepare well for the exam at the time of the exam.
The examination will be tentatively conducted online in venues across Thirteen centres i.e. in Mumbai (including Greater Mumbai/Navi Mumbai), Thane, Pune, Nagpur, Jalgaon, Satara, Sangli, Nashik, Aurangabad, Ratnagiri, Kankavali, Ahmednagar and Kolhapur.
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
- DNS Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. which will be intimated well in advance through Bank’s website;.
- DNS Bank reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at Examination Centre, at his/her own risk and expenses and DNS Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
DNS Bank Assistant Manager 2020 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||DNS Bank|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2020|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
DNS Bank Assistant Manager 2020 Syllabus
How to Improve Study Time
Time is also main key to get success in any examination means if any written examination there is 50 questions to solve and maximum time is 1 hour than candidates must be prepared to solve your question paper according given time. For this candidates should practice daily to solve old question papers or practice set of questions daily in your preparation. Hence, refer the exam pattern before you start your preparation. The DNS Bank AM Test Pattern will give candidates the detailed scheme of the examination like the topics involved in the exam, number of questions coming in the exam, time duration, and etc. Therefore, follow our article and do well in the upcoming exam.
|Name of the Test||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|General / Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
Penalty for Wrong Answers: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Note: The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 160 minutes candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 200 minutes including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions etc.
Certificate or Document Verification
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
DNS Bank Assistant Manager Previous for PDF 2020 DNS Bank AM Model Papers
Preparation Notes or Study Materials
Candidates should revision their all subjects in routine on daily basis preparation .Revision must be regularly of your all key words /formulas/chapters/concepts of every topics during the entire preparation of written examination.
Candidates should make self written notes to all related subjects with this your confidence will be more strong while appearing in written examination. Expert Supervision- Candidates can advice or supervision of experts while preparing of written examination and for our point of view it is very handy for all job seekers.
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the online examination will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Bank. Interviews will be conducted at Mumbai only. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter for interview. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from Bank’s website www.dnsbank.in. Please note that, any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained. However the DNS Bank reserve the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date / session / venue / centre /set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
- The total weightage allotted is 100.
- The weightage (ratio) of Online Exam and interview will be 80:20.
- The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in Online Exam and Interview.
- A candidate should qualify both in the Online Exam and interview to be shortlisted for subsequent recruitment process, details of which will be available subsequently on DNS Bank’s website.
- While appearing for the Interview, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents given below.
Cut-off Score: Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available as per the region, cut off score will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
Note: Cut offs are applied in two stages:
- on scores in individual tests
- on Total Score
QUALIFYING IN THE EXAMINATION
Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective test. The passing marks in each of the test will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level.
Marks obtained in the Online test will be reckoned for shortlisting for interview. Accordingly, candidates will be called for interview. Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the Online test will be called for the interview in the ratio of 1:5. Mere eligibility/ pass in the test shall not vest any right for being called for interview. The list of candidates shortlisted for interview, will be made available on website.
Answer Sheet: The DNS Bank Assistant Manager Candidate should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet personally to the Invigilator on duty before he/she leaves the Examination Hall. No candidate shall be allowed to go to Toilet / Urinal during the last 30 minutes of Examination. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall 20 minutes after commencement of the examination. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre.
|DNS Bank Assistant Manager Application||Get Here|
|DNS Bank Assistant Manager Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|DNS Bank Assistant Manager Official Website||Get Here|
|DNS Bank Assistant Manager Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
DNS Bank Assistant Manager 2020 Exam Previous Papers Download Procedure
First go to official site in
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Log in your register page
The n Finally show on your Examination Model Papers Download
Get DNS Bank Assistant Manager 2020 Exam Previous question Papers Download and Take the Print safely
- NPSC Assistant Professor Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- NPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2020 Download NPSC Assistant Professor Exam Pattern
- OICL Administrative Officer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- OICL AO Syllabus 2020 Download OICL Administrative Officer Exam Pattern
- BSPHCL Assistant Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- BSPHCL Assistant Syllabus 2020 Download BSPHCL Assistant Exam Pattern
- Delhi High Court Chauffeur Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- SSB Head Constable Syllabus 2020 Download Paramedical Staff, SI, ASI Exam Pattern
- TSTRANSCO Junior Personnel Officer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- TSTRANSCO Junior Personnel Officer Syllabus 2020 Download TSTRANSCO JPO Exam Pattern