Dear Applied Candidates HSSC Gram Sachiv Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020 Download PDF in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Gram Sachiv Previous Papers for PDF get following the page. Candidates can able download HSSC Gram Sachiv Exam Date & Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for HSSC Gram Sachiv Selection Process, HSSC Gram Sachiv Eligibility and HSSC Gram Sachiv Document Verification and etc. our team provided HSSC Gram Sachiv Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. Also, topic-wise HSSC Gram Sachiv Exam Syllabus 2020 is given in lateral sections. So, download them and start your preparation immediately. Hence get your desired post in the organization of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
HSSC Gram Sachiv 2020 Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PDF
The Test Pattern will give you an idea on the structure of the Exam. Also, it will let to know the time duration of the exam, name of the subject, the number of questions and the number of marks and the type of the Examination. All the registered candidates have suggested for practicing the Haryana SSC Previous Papers along with syllabus topics. Read this complete article to get the study material and tips for better exam preparation. Interested candidates can visit the www.hssc.gov.in official portal for more information. Many Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled their Application form and Now they are waiting for their Exam. Soon the Exam will be Conducted. The Written Exam Will be Conducted First.
HSSC Gram Sachiv 2020 Preparation Tips
Job Seekers are you searching for HSSC Gram Sachiv Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released HSSC Gram Sachiv Examination (697 Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 2020. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. HSSC Gram Sachiv Previous Papers HSSC Gram Sachiv Model Examination Details HSSC Gram Sachiv Old Exam Papers for PDF HSSC Gram Sachiv Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned HSSC Gram Sachiv Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Scheme of Examination
The HSSC Gram Sachiv will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The HSSC Gram Sachiv Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The HSSC Gram Sachiv Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
HSSC Gram Sachiv 2020 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Role||Gram Sachiv|
|Salary||19900 – 63200|
|Application Fee||50 – 100 /-|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||02 March 2020|
|Vacancies No||697 Posts|
HSSC Gram Sachiv 2020 Education Qualification Details
Candidate Must have Graduate in any Subjects and Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard Or higher educations.
HSSC Gram Sachiv 2020 Selection Process
The HSSC Gram Sachiv selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The HSSC Gram Sachiv Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write Kerala PSC Office Attendant examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
HSSC Gram Sachiv 2020 Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination. we are advised to use the given links to download the HSSC Gram Sachiv Exam Papers to increase their preparation level. Along with the HSSC Gram Sachiv Previous Year Papers, check HSSC Gram Sachiv Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process in below page.
HSSC Gram Sachiv 2020 Syllabus for Subject Wise
HSSC Gram Sachiv Syllabus – General Awareness
- Indian History
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Current Events – National & International
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Science & Technology
- Indian Geography
- IT & Space etc
- Indian Economy
Reasoning – Haryana HSSC Gram Sachiv Syllabus
- Mirror Images
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Figure Matrix Questions
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Decision Making
- NonVerbal Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Ven Diagram
- Blood Relations
- Coding and Decoding
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
HSSC Gram Sachiv Exam Mathematics Syllabus
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Odd Man Out
- Numbers and Ages
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Interest
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- Volumes Profit and Loss
- Races and Games
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Boats and Streams
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
HSSC General Science Syllabus
- Natural Products and Drugs
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics and Thermodynamics
- Organic reaction mechanism and Stereochemistry
- Organometallic compounds, Bioinorganic chemistry, and Polymers
- Analytical Chemistry and Instrumental methods
- Poisons and Pesticides
- Quantum Chemistry
English Haryana Staff Selection Commission Syllabus
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Improvement
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
HSSC Social Syllabus
- Nature of Indian Economy
- Structural and Institutional features
- Economic Underdevelopment
- Opening the Indian Economy
- Economic Reforms in India
- Trends in Inflation & their Impact on National Economy and Individual Income
- Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India – Rural and Urban
- Measurement of Poverty – Poverty Alleviation Programmes of the Government
- Population Trends – Population Growth and Economic Development – Population Policy in India
- Agriculture – Characteristics / Status – Technical and Institutional changes in Indian Agriculture
- Agricultural performance
- Issues in Food Security in India
- Non-Institutional and Institutional Agencies in rural credit
- Industry – Industrial and Labour Policy
- Industrial performance
- Regional Imbalance in India’s Industrial Development -Public Sector Enterprises
- Rural banking and financial institutions in India
- Reforms in the Banking/ Financial sector
- The globalization of Economy – Role of International Funding Institutions
- IMF & World Bank
- Regional Economic Co-operation
- Social Structure in India – Multiculturalism – Demographic trends – Urbanisation and
- Gender Issues Joint family system
- Social Infrastructure
- Health and Environment
- Education – Status & System of Education
- Socio-Economic Problems associated with Illiteracy
- Educational relevance and educational wastage
- Educational Policy for India
- Social Justice: Problems of scheduled castes and scheduled tribes – socio-economic programs for scheduled castes and scheduled tribes and other backward classes
- Positive Discrimination in favor of the underprivileged
- Social Movements
- Indian Political Systems
- Human Development
- Current Economic & Social Issues
Exam Pattern for HSSC Gram Sachiv 2020
|Written Exam||90 Marks|
|Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience||10 Marks|
|Subject Name||Marks (Weightage)|
- The Written Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The Scheme of Marks in respect of Selection to Group C Posts in the Service Shall Comprise of total 100 Marks.
- Objective Test Will Consist 90 Marks + 10 Marks for Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience.
- 75% Weightage for weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
HSSC Gram Sachiv 2020 Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New HSSC Gram Sachiv Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
HSSC Gram Sachiv 2020 Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
Reference Haryana Staff Selection Commission’s Advertisements No. 7/2019, 8/2019 & 9/2019 published on dated 12.06.2019, 13.06.2019 & 14.06.2019 respectively in the various newspapers and also available on HSSC Website i.e. www.hssc.gov.in. It is notified for the information of all concerned that keeping in view the convenience of candidates, Haryana staff Selection Commission has decided to provide one more chance for filling of online applications.
Accordingly, the eligible candidates who could not apply earlier may now apply online against Advertisement No. 7/2019 (Patwari Candidates), 8/2019 (Canal Patwari) & 9/2019 (Gram Sachiv) through the URL address as already given in the respective Advertisements as per schedule given below.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit.
|HSSC Gram Sachiv Application||Get Here|
|HSSC Gram Sachiv Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|HSSC Gram Sachiv Official Website||Get Here|
|HSSC Gram Sachiv Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
HSSC Gram Sachiv 2020 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get HSSC Gram Sachiv 2020 Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- MSPDCL Assistant Manager Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- MSPDCL Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020 Download MSPDCL Assistant Manager Exam Pattern
- CSIR UGC NET Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- CSIR UGC NET Syllabus 2020 Download CSIR NET Junior Research Fellowship Exam Pattern
- UPPSC APO Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- UPPSC APO Syllabus 2020 Dowload Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam Pattern
- OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2020 Download OPSC IMO Exam Pattern
- Villupuram Cooperative Bank Assistant Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Villupuram Cooperative Bank Syllabus 2020 Download Assistant, Clerk Exam Pattern
- CDAC Project Engineer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- CDAC Project Engineer Syllabus 2020 Download CDAC Hyderabad Project Engineer Exam Pattern