Dear Applied Candidates Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download PDF in Indian Bank Security Guard Previous Year Question Papers available here. Candidates are you searching for Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Exam Date and Exam centre will be updates soon as possible our page at below. Aspirants Indian Bank announced 115 Recruitment for Security Guard cum Peon Notification applied Eligible Candidates only from online. So we are provided Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Syllabus for Subject Wise and Preparation Books also available here. Indian Bank Security Guard Preparation Tips / Study Materials for Subject wise and Indian Bank Security Guard Official or selection Details Indian Bank Security Guard Application Form Download Indian Bank Security Guard method of Process and Indian Bank Security Guard examination scheme also find our page.
Indian Bank Security Guard 2019 Peon Syllabus for PDF Download
We have provided the Quick link to download the Indian Bank Peon Syllabus. So, start the preparation according to the given Indian Bank Security Guard Syllabus and Exam Pattern. The syllabus is the only way to cover all the topics in the exam. The interested candidates can download the www.indianbank.in Peon Exam Syllabus 2019-20 through online mode. The selection process is purely based on Physical Fitness Test and Written Examination. To attend the selection rounds the Syllabus plays the key role. The Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Test Pattern consists of information like Total Subjects, Total Marks, Number of Questions, Time Duration and Weightage for each section.
Indian Bank Security Guard 2019 Peon Syllabus Download Punjab National Bank
Job Seekers are you searching for Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Examination (56 Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 08 Nov 2019. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Previous Papers Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Model Examination Details Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Old Exam Papers for PDF Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Scheme of Examination
- The Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
- The Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Resident Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Resident Exam Will be of 100 Marks/ Questions.
- The Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon of Exam will be 90 Minutes.
Indian Bank Security Guard 2019 Peon Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Indian Bank|
|Job Role||Security Guard Peon|
|Salary||9560 – 18545|
|Application Fee||No Need|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||08 Nov 2019|
|Vacancies No||115 Posts|
Indian Bank Security Guard 2019 Peon Education Qualification
pass in 10th standard examination or its equivalent and Must be Ex-Servicemen from Army / Navy / Air force.
Mode of Selection
The Indian Bank Security Guard selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The Indian Bank Security Guard Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
The mode of selection as follows
- Objective type Test – Online.
- Test of local language.
- Physical fitness Test.
- Preference to candidates having valid driving license of Light Motor Vehicle.
Physical Fitness Test
The Physical fitness test will consist of (1) Five meter shuttle in one minute (2) Push ups and (3) Sit ups. The marks for the fitness test are furnished hereunder:
Test will comprise of 5 meter shuttle, Pushups and Sit ups.
Minimum Qualifying Standards-
5-meter shuttle – Min. 11 times in a minute, Min 13 Pushups, Min 20 Sit ups
Indian Bank Security Guard 2019 Peon Syllabus for Subject Wise
General Knowledge for Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon 2019
- Developmental Plans.
- Social Reform Movements.
- Education and Culture.
- Political and Administrative Setup.
- Economic Development.
Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon 2019 PDF Simple Arithmetic
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Number Systems.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations etc.
Reasoning for Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Ranking.
- Alphabet Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Decision Making.
- Mirror Images.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Embedded Figures etc.
English for Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon
- One word substitutions.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
- Sentence structure.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Syllabus Banking Awareness
- Commercial Banking
- Reserve bank of India
- International Banking
- Software usage and names (MS Office, MS Excel)
- Examples of Computer Devices
- Basic Knowledge of Internet Use
- Capital Market & Money Market
- Shortcut Keyset
- Sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme
- Banking Terms
- Institutional Financing
- List of Important Abbreviations.
- Banking Awareness
- Sustainable Structuring of Stressed Assets (S4A Scheme)
- Banking Concepts
- Lead Bank Scheme: All You Need to Know
- Depositor Education and Awareness Fund (DEAF) Scheme
- Banking Ombudsman
- 10 Important Banking Terms To Remember
- List of Currency Terms With Explanation
- Investment and Exchange
- E-banking & Payment Banks
- Gold Monetization Scheme: Objectives & Benefits
- Recent Amendments in the Banking Ombudsman Scheme
- Public and Private Sector Banks
- Important Acts related to Banking and Finance in India
- International financial organization
- Cash Management
- Line of Credit Guidelines by IDEAS
- Other Banking & Financial Organisations
- Important Full Forms and Abbreviations For Banking Exams
Exam Pattern for Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon 2019
The Objective type test comprise of 60 questions for duration of 90 minutes (Max marks 40).
|S.NO||SUBJECT||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS||TIME DURATION|
|1||Knowledge Of Local Language||10||100||90 Minutes|
|3||Simple Arithmetic And Reasoning||10|
|4||Knowledge of Security Aspects||10|
|5||Basics Of Banking||10|
|Total||50 Questions||100 Marks|
For conduct of further round of selection process candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio 1:5 i.e. for one vacancy; 5 candidates in each category viz. SC,ST,OBC,EWS and General. Accordingly cut off in the above Tests will be arrived. Only those candidates who qualify in the Online Examination will be called for Test of Local language and Physical fitness test.
Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
Test of local language
Test in local language will consist of 10 questions. This will carry one mark each. Minimum qualifying marks in the test of local language will be 40 % for General Category and 35 % for SC, ST, OBC and EWS categories.
Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon 2019 Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
In the Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Merit list (Max marks 100) will be drawn by adding the marks of objective type test (max marks 40), test of local language (max marks 10), physical fitness test (max marks 40) and preference marks for having valid Driving licence of light motor vehicle (max marks 10). Further in case two candidates getting the same mark they will be ranked based on seniority of age i.e. senior candidate will be given higher rank.
|Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Application||Get Here|
|Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Official Website||Get Here|
|Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon 2019 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- GATE Agricultural Engineering Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- GATE Agricultural Engineering Syllabus 2020 Download GATE AG Exam Pattern
- BECIL OT Technician Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- BECIL OT Technician Syllabus 2019 Download OT Assistant Exam Pattern
- GATE Aerospace Engineering Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- GATE Aerospace Engineering Syllabus 2020 Download GATE AE Exam Pattern
- Tamil Nadu 12th Time Table 2020 Announced TN 12th Public Exam Date
- Tamil Nadu 11th Time Table 2020 Announced TN +1 / Plus One Public Exam Date
- Tamil Nadu 10th Time Table 2020 Announced TN SSLC Public Exam Date
- MRPL Non Management Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- MRPL Non Management Syllabus 2019 Download Technical Assistant Trainee Exam Pattern
- HTET Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- HTET Syllabus 2019 Download Haryana TET TGT, PGT, PRT Exam Pattern