Applicants we are provide Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2019 Hall Ticket download Call Letter through online at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Candidates Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant AC Exam Date and Exam Centre or Written Test Marks and Subject Get read Our page. Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card Download Procedure get below the page. Applicants Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant announced Recruitment notification for pdf get following the page. Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Examination details learn about from our page. Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit card Download procedure or easy steps mentioned below. Aspirants you can download moreover details for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Examination also mentioned below the page our team. Written Examination Hall Ticket or Exam Centre mentioned soon at our page.
joinindiancoastguard.gov.in@ Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2019 Admit Card | e Hall Ticket & Exam Date
Applicants are you eligible then applied for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Examination 2019 application form mentioned below the page. Many peoples waiting for Ta Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2019 Examination conducted Written examination.
Note: Aspirants Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card or Hall Ticket is Very Important for this written examination Hall. Only Allowed show your Admit Card / Hall Ticket from your hall. So very carefully handle this details and take need your things for written examination hall. Are you waiting for printed on your written examination admit card / hall ticket released soon at official.
Exam Date – The conduct of test is planned during the month of June/July 2019.
Admit Card 2019 Released Date: Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card or Hall Ticket 2019 Date released before 7 – 10 days for written examination. So also followed our page any latest updates or new information get below the page. Candidates have to produce the photo identity proof and Examination Call Letter for verification while attending the online examination, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination.
Note: Candidates are required to bring 02 copies of system generated E-Admit card having allotted roll number with recent identical photograph with blue background (not older than 03 months) and to be carried at the recruitment
centre. Candidates shall bring all original documents and keep one application form ready along with photo copies of all documents required i.e. class X th certificate and mark sheet showing date of birth, XIIth class certificate along with mark sheet showing subjects, Degree certificate showing percentage of marks, caste certificate wherever
required and NCC ‘C’certificate/games certificate duly attested.Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of PSB and FSB shall not be permitted to appear in the exam.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2019 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Job Role||Assistant Commandant|
|Application Fee||Refer Official|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||10 June 2019|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2019-20 | Download Hall Ticket Get Below the page
Applicants don’t wary for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Examination, many peoples applied Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant vacancies, so ready to your preparation for Examination Subject. Then Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Examination Answer Key or Solved Papers and Final Results or Cut off and Merit List also released soon at our page. ICG Assistant Commandant 02/2019 Batch (GD/Pilot/CPL Branch) Admit Card Download Facility will be Available Soon. Indian Coast Guard will conduct a exam for Group A Post for Assistant Commandant (General Duty).
Method of Selection Procedure
The Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
Note: The select list will be prepared from the candidates who qualify in all the tests depending upon the available vacancies. The Zone wise select list of candidates will be displayed in the Indian Coast Guard Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in in the month of Sep 2019. It is clarified that merit list will be zone wise and not centre wise.
Physical Fitness Test
Physical Fitness Test (PFT). PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT consists of:
1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk
Asst Commandant (GD): 157 cms minimum. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. regulations. (
Asst Commandant (Pilot) and CPL holders: Height Minimum 162.5 cms, leg length minimum 99 cms.
Weight: Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable.
Chest: Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms.
|Asst Commandant (GD)||6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass|
|6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.|
|Asst Commandant GD(Pilot)||6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other CPL holders SSA correctable to 6/6.|
The ‘Online’ Applications will be sorted out Centre wise
- The conduct of test is planned during the month of June/July 2019. The Selection procedure is as follows:-Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
- The qualifying cut off percentage (%) of a particular Centre may be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage is received.
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics, General Sciences, General English, General Awareness (Current Affairs & General Knowledge) and Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal).
- Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). The testing procedure will take 2-3 days. Physically Challenged candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
Note: Write Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre.
QUALIFYING IN THE EXAMINATION
Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective test. The passing marks in each of the test will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level.
Marks obtained in the Online test will be reckoned for shortlisting for interview. Accordingly, candidates will be called for interview. Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the Online test will be called for the interview in the ratio of 1:5. Mere eligibility/ pass in the test shall not vest any right for being called for interview. The list of candidates shortlisted for interview, will be made available on website.
Admit Card / Call Letter for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2019 Mentioned Details
- Candidates Application ID or Register No
- Applicants Photo with Signature
- Examination Conducted Date
- Followed Instruction Details
- Examination Rules
- Candidates Father Name
- Applicants / Candidates Name
- Exam Date and Exam Centre
- Avoided Thinks or Gadgets Name
- Before Timing mentioned for Exam
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2019 Test Pattern
|Name of Subjects||Exam Marks||Exam Timing|
2 Hours (120 Minutes)
Final Enrolment Medical Examination.
Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination.” Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates, who are NOT found medically fit in the final medical examination at INS Chilka, will NOT be enrolled for training. Medically unfit candidates will be returned home at their own expense.
- All candidates will be frisked prior entering into examination Centre.
- All candidates are requested to be watchful and immediately bring to notice of invigilator of any suspicious action by any of the candidates.
- The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- Call letter for final medical examination for enrolment in the Coast Guard will be forwarded only to initially medically qualified candidates in the select list. Such candidates will be required to reach the training establishment at their own expense. Unsuccessful candidates will not be intimated separately.
- The application and the original documents will be further scrutinized for eligibility prior to enrolment and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding recruitment/enrolment after a period of six months.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
|Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application||Get Here|
|Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Official Website||Get Here|
|Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/Registration number will provided to the candidates. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of e-Admit card. Applicants to take print out of the e-Admit card through URL http: //joinindiancoastguard.gov.in / reprint.aspx from 20 June to 26 Jun 2019 only post short listing of the online applications. For Candidates NOT meeting the eligibility criteria, a ‘Rejection Slip, giving the cause of rejection with the Application Number’ will be displayed. Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2019 Exam Admit Card Download Procedure
First go to official site joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Admit card Download Button
Get Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Exam Admit card Download and Take the Print safely
- Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Syllabus 2019 | Download Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) Exam Pattern
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2019 | Download Indian Coast Guard Navik Hall Ticket
- APPSC Agriculture Officer Result 2019 Declared APPSC AO Final Selection
- APPSC Agriculture Officer Answer Key 2019 Released APPSC AO Answer Sheet With Marks
- HSSC JE Answer Key 2019 Released Haryana SSC Junior Engineer Answer Sheet With Marks
- HSSC JE Result 2019 Declared Haryana SSC Junior Engineer Final Selection
- Tamil Nadu 10th New Syllabus 2019 – 2020 Download SSLC Free Textbooks Online
- ITBP Constable GD Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF