Dear Applicants ISRO Scientist Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019-20 Download PDF in Indian Space Research Organization Previous Year Papers with PDF get following the page. Candidates Can Able Download ISRO Scientist Engineer Exam Date and Exam Centre 2020 mentioned below the page. Applied Candidates we are provided ISRO Scientist Engineer selection process, ISRO Scientist Engineer Eligibility and Document verification also available here. ISRO announced 327 recruitment for Scientist Engineer Notification mentioned below on the page. Also, the Candidate can download the ISRO Apprentice Syllabus 2019 PDF below. Furthermore, for any queries, visit the Official Website of ISRO i.e., isro.gov.in. If you can prepare subjects in topic wise you get minimum cut-off marks on the final written test.
ISRO Scientist Engineer 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Candidates, we also given Syllabus downloading steps even at this page, should follow them if necessary. As applicants convenience, they can start preparation of any topic in a systematic manner by first knowing all the topics noticed on www.isro.gov.in Engineer Exam Syllabus 2019-20. The Official Exam Pattern for the ISRO Scientist Engineer Exam 2019 is not revealed by the Officials. However, we are providing, an expected ISRO Exam Pattern for the Post of Scientist Engineer 2019. Also. check the ISRO Syllabus for the Apprentice vacancies below. The Stream Wise Syllabus details are given below.
ISRO Scientist Engineer 2019 Preparation Tips
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination. we are advised to use the given links to download the ISRO Scientist Engineer Exam Papers to increase their preparation level. Along with the ISRO Scientist Engineer Previous Year Papers, check ISRO Scientist Engineer Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process in below page.
Eligibility for Written Exam
The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks. Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified by e-mail. Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process. Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment, in the order of merit.
ISRO Scientist Engineer 2019 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Job Role||Scientist Engineer|
|Salary||5200 – 20200|
|Application Fee||100 /-|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||04 Nov 2019|
|Vacancies No||327 Posts|
ISRO Scientist Engineer 2019 Education Qualification
Candidates should have completed BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 from any recognized University.
Candidates have to produce all original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of interview If any information furnished on-line is found to be false, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be paid. No TA will be paid for attending the Written Test. ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires. Only Indian nationals need apply. In case of any clarification, candidates may refer to the FAQs uploaded in the ISRO website against the advertisement and if the doubt still persists, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
ISRO Scientist Engineer 2019 Selection Process
BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be short-listed to appear in the Written Test, which is scheduled to be conducted on 12.01.2020 at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram. However, ICRB reserves its rights to prescribe a higher cut-off on need basis. ICRB also reserves its rights to cancel any written test centre and re-allot the candidates to any other test centre. The call letters for the written test to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during last week of December, 2019.
- Written Test
- Document verification
ISRO Scientist Engineer 2019 Syllabus for Subject Wise
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Concrete Technology.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Studies etc.
Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Network Analysis.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Electronics Devices.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power System Protection.
- Control Systems.
- Power Systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.
Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- IC Engines.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Theory of Machines.
- Industrial Engineering.
- The strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Machine Design.
- Hydraulic Machines.
- Production Engineering.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Production Management etc.
Electronics Engineering Syllabus
- Basic Electronics/ Power Electronics.
- Advanced Communications.
- Circuit Theory/ Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Measurement & Instrumentation.
- Analog Electronics.
- Industrial Electronics.
- Microprocessors & Micro Controllers.
- Digital Communications.
- Analog Communications.
- Computer Hardware etc.
Computer Science Engineering Syllabus
- Operating System.
- Theory of Computation.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Web Technologies.
- Computer Networks.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Digital Logic.
- Compiler Design.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering etc.
Instrumentation Engineering Syllabus
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analog Electronics.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analytical, Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
Chemical Engineering Syllabus
- Mass Transfer.
- Heat Transfer.
- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics.
- Plant Design and Economics.
- Chemical Reaction Engineering.
- Instrumentation and Process Control.
- Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations.
- Chemical Technology etc
Exam Pattern for ISRO Scientist Engineer 2019
|S.No||Exam Type||Subject Name||Time Duration|
|1||Objective Type||Questions Related to Stream||2 Hrs|
ISRO Scientist Engineer 2019 Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New Kerala PSC Office Attendant Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
ISRO Scientist Engineer 2019 Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
The Answer Keys will be published on the ISRO Web-site within three working days of the Written Test. The candidates may raise objections with valid justifications, if any, within 5 days of publishing the answer keys in the web-site, ONLY through the link that shall be provided after the Written Test. Objections, if any, received thereafter or through any other modes will not be considered under any circumstances.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit
|ISRO Scientist Engineer Application||Get Here|
|ISRO Scientist Engineer Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|ISRO Scientist Engineer Official Website||Get Here|
|ISRO Scientist Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
ISRO Scientist Engineer 2019 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get ISRO Scientist Engineer Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- Maharashtra Police Shipai Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Maharashtra Police Shipai Syllabus 2019 Download Maharashtra Police Constable Exam Pattern
- Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Syllabus 2019 Download Peon Exam Pattern
- BRO Multi Skilled Worker Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- BRO Multi Skilled Worker Syllabus 2019 Download MSW Exam Pattern
- UPSC Specialist Grade III Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- UPSC Specialist Grade III Syllabus 2019 Download Botanist, Joint Assistant Director Exam Pattern
- NPCIL Assistant Grade 1 Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- NPCIL Assistant Grade I Syllabus 2019 Download NPCIL Assistant Exam Pattern
- SAIL Bhilai Operator cum Technician Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- SAIL Bhilai OCT, ACT Syllabus 2019 Download Operator cum Technician Exam Pattern
- GPSC Account Officer Class 2 Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- GPSC Account Officer Class 2 Syllabus 2019 Download Gujarat PSC Exam Pattern
- JEPC Assistant Program Manager Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF