Applied Candidates Madras High Court Law Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019 available for pdf to written examination papers also provided our page. Dear applicants Madras High Court Law Clerk recently announced 68 recruitment application form from official website. Are you ready for Madras High Court Law Clerk written examination get Madras High Court Law Clerk latest updates or preparation tips. So we are mentioned Madras High Court Law Clerk official syllabus in subject wise our website. Aspirants our team provide Madras High Court Law Clerk Exam Date for update soon as possible. Eligible or applied candidates get Madras High Court Law Clerk Written Test Previous Papers or Study Materials insert our page at below. And Written Examination Important Instruction mentioned here.
Madras High Court Law Clerk Preparation Tips / Study Materials for Subject wise and Madras High Court Law Clerk Official or selection Details Madras High Court Law Clerk Application Form Download Madras High Court Law Clerk method of Process and Madras High Court Law Clerk examination scheme also find our page.
Madras High Court Law Clerk 2019 Syllabus Download
Job Seekers are you searching for Madras High Court Law Clerk Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released Madras High Court Law Clerk Examination (662 Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 21 April 2019. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. Madras High Court Law Clerk Previous Papers Madras High Court Law Clerk Model Examination Details Madras High Court Law Clerk Old Exam Papers for PDF Madras High Court Law Clerk Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned Madras High Court Law Clerk Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Scheme of Examination
The Madras High Court Law Clerk will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
Method of Process
The Madras High Court Law Clerk selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The Madras High Court Law Clerk Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Written Examination for Objective Types
- Skill Test or Interview
- Certificate Verification
Madras High Court Law Clerk 2019 Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination.
Madras High Court Law Clerk 2019 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Madras High Court|
|Job Role||Law Clerk|
|Application Fee||No Need|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||25 April 2019|
|Vacancies No||68 Posts|
Madras High Court Law Clerk Syllabus Subject Wise 2019
Latest Madras HC Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 for General Awareness
- Science & Technology.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India
- Socio-Economic Events.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Maharashtra
- Cultural Heritage of India and Maharashtra
- Indian Polity and Maharashtra
- Indian Political System;
- Governance and Public Policy.
- Indian Constitution.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.and inclusive policies.
- Indian Economy and Maharashtra
- Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Current Events – National & International.
- General Science.
- History – India & World, Maharashtra
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Maharashtra with special emphasis on Maharashtra Statehood Movement and formation of Maharashtra state.
- Geography – India and Maharashtra
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
Madras Clerk Syllabus 2019 for Reasoning
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Logical Games.
- Number Series.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Verbal Classification.
- Logical Deduction
- Statement and Assumption.
- The course of Action.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Matching Definitions.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Theme Detection.
- Analyzing Arguments.
- Logical Problems.
- Making Judgments.
- Statement and Argument.
Madras High Court Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 for English
- Spelling Test
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- General English
- Passage Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Sentence Improvement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Para Completion
- Spotting Errors
- Completion Active and Passive Voice
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks
Madras HC Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 for Arithmetic
- Arithmetic Progressions.
- Elementary Number Theory.
- Areas and Volumes.
- Euclidean Geometry.
- Linear Equations in two variables.
- Quadratic Equations.
- A pair of Linear Equations in two variables.
- Real Numbers.
- Coordinate Geometry.
High Court of Bombay Clerk Syllabus 2019 for Core / Concerned Subjects
- Military Science
- Music Geology
- Home Science
Madras High Court Law Clerk 2019 Test Pattern
Examination Board Conducted 2 hours from hall
Subject for Mathematics, General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Awareness and General Science
Total No of Questions 100
Total No of Marks for Madras High Court Law Clerk 100 Marks
Organization Conducted for Examination in Objective Types
|Name of Subjects||Exam Marks||Exam Timing|
2 Hours (120 Minutes)
Read Candidates for Important Instruction
Candidates Are Not Allowed To Carry Any Electronic/Mechanical Communication Device Including Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphone, Tablet Etc. Calculators, Books, Scale Or Drawing Instruments Are Not Allowed Inside The Examination Hall. The Commission Shall Not Be Responsible For Safe Custody Of Mobile Phones Etc.
And As Such Will Have No Liability In Case Of Loss Or Damage. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until an hour has elapsed from the commencement of the examination nor during the last 30 minutes of the allotted time without submitting the Booklets.
Note: Candidates will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and the Karnataka State Police KSP Board will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature. No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
Madras High Court Law Clerk 2019 DV Details (Certificate Name)
The candidates who qualify for interview will be subjected to verification of credentials, such as, verification of Original Certificates of Educational Qualifications, other Qualifications, Caste Certificates, etc. and also subjected to verification with the respective Universities / Authorities.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: The Madras High Court Law Clerk candidate should not bring any other paper except the e-Admission Certificate and original valid identity proof to the Examination Hall. The candidate may bring his/her own Clip Board or Hard Board or Card Board on which nothing should be written and a good quality Black/Blue Ball Point Pen.
Answer Sheet: The Madras High Court Law Clerk Candidate should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet personally to the Invigilator on duty before he/she leaves the Examination Hall. No candidate shall be allowed to go to Toilet / Urinal during the last 30 minutes of Examination. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall 20 minutes after commencement of the examination. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre.
|Madras High Court Law Clerk Application||Get Here|
|Madras High Court Law Clerk Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|Madras High Court Law Clerk Official Website||Get Here|
|Madras High Court Law Clerk Hall Ticket||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
Madras High Court Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 Download Procedure
First go to official site in
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Log in your register page
The n Finally show on your Examination syllabus Download
Get Madras High Court Law Clerk Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- ITBP Medical Officer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- ITBP Medical Officer Syllabus 2019 | Download ITBP MO Exam Pattern
- UPPSC Computer Operator Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- UPPSC Computer Operator Syllabus 2019 | Download Programmer Exam Pattern
- TNPSC AAO Result 2019 Declared Assistant Agriculture Office Final Selection
- TNPSC AAO Answer Key 2019 Released Assistant Agriculture Office Answer Sheet With Marks
- APSWREIS Result 2019 Declared APSWREIS DCO, Principal, TGT & Caretaker Final Selection
- APSWREIS Answer Key 2019 Released DCO, Principal, TGT & Caretaker Answer Sheet With Marks
- TNPSC Librarian Result 2019 Declared TNPSC Librarian Final Selection