Dear Applied Candidates MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 Download PDF in Madhya Pradesh High Court DLAO Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get Latest MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Exam Date and Exam centre will be released soon at online. Are you searching for MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Selection process, MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Eligibility and Madhya Pradesh High Court District Legal Aid Officer Document verification and etc. MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. The High Court of Madhya Pradesh has given the required syllabus and exam pattern for District Legal Aid Officer Posts. So interested candidates who wish to appear for the written exam start their preparation by using the study material that is shared here on this page.
MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer 2021 DLAO Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PDF
Moreover, www.mphc.gov.in District Legal Aid Officer Syllabus 2021 contains detailed topics that are to be prepared for the written exam. We have added the direct link to MPHC Syllabus 2021 PDF at the end of the page for free downloading. Contenders who are registered for the District Legal Aid Officer Posts and looking for the MPHC District Legal Aid Officer Syllabus 2021 without any doubt must download it here. If going to start the preparation candidates must know the MP District Legal Aid Officer Syllabus 2021. The detailed MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Syllabus has provided in the following sections, hence proceed to download MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF
MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer 2021 Preparation Tips
Job Seekers are you searching for MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Examination (Various Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 2021. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Previous Papers MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Model Examination Details MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Old Exam Papers for PDF MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Scheme of Examination
The MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer 2021 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||MP High Court|
|Job Role||District Legal Aid Officer|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2021|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer 2021 Recruitment Education Qualification
Pass in SSLC or its equivalent examination.
In the case of difference in original caste/ community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate/ Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
Candidates who claim equivalent qualifications instead of qualification mentioned in the Notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
Method of Selection Procedure
The MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer 2021 Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination. we are advised to use the given links to download the MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Exam Papers to increase their preparation level. Along with the Kerala PSC Office Attendant Previous Year Papers, check MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process in below page.
Syllabus for MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer 2021
MP High Court DLAO Syllabus 2021 – Section A (Law)
Civil Procedure Code-1908
- Section-89: Settlement of Disputes Outsides the Court
- Order X: Rule 1-A, Rule 1-B & Rule 1-C
- Order XXXIII: Suits By Indigent Persons
- Order XLIV: Appeals By Indigent Persons
Constitution of India
- Part-III: Fundamental Rights
- Part-IV: Directive Principles of State Policy
- Part-IVA: Fundamental Duties
Criminal procedure code,1973
- Chapter-IX, Sec.-125: Order for Maintenance of Wives, Children, and Parents
- Chapter-XXIA, Sec.-265A to 265L: Plea BargainingChapter-XXIV, Sec.-303: Right of person Against Whom Proceedings are instituted to be Defended.
- Chapter-XXIV, Sec.-304: Legal Aid to Accused at State Expense in Certain Cases.
- Chapter-XXIV, Sec.-320(1)(2): Compounding of offenses with M.P. State Amendments.
- Chapter-XXIV, Sec.-321: Withdrawl from Prosecution
- Chapter-XXVII, Sec.-357: Order to pay Compensation
- Chapter-XXVII, Sec.-357A, 3578 & 357C: M.P. Victim Compensation Scheme-2015, Compensation to be in addition to fine under Sec. 326A or Sec. 376D of Indian Penal Code & Treatment of Victims
- Juvenile Justice (Care and protection of children) Act, 2015
- Dowry prohibition Act,1961
- Protection of women from Domestic violence Act, 2005 & Rules, 2006
- Pre-Conception and pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques Act, 5 1994
- Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) 5 Act, 2012
- Motorvehicle Act,1988 Section -140,163,163A & 166
- Family courts Act,1984
- Hindu Law & Muslim Law
- The Arbitration & Conciliation Act,1996
- Gram Nyayalayas Act, 2008
- Maintenance and welfare of parents and senior citizens Act, 2007
- M.P. Crime victim compensation scheme, 2015
- The Legal Services Authority Act,1987 and Related Rules & Regulations
Indian penal code, 1860
- Chapter-II: General Explanations
- Chapter-III: Of punishments
- Chapter-IV: General Exceptions
- Chapter-VM: Of Offenses Against The Public Tranquility
- Chapter-XVI: Of Offenses Affecting the Human Body
- Chapter-XVII: Of Offenses Against Property
- Chapter-XX: Of Offenses Relating to Mariage
- Chapter-XXA: Of cruelty By Husband or Relatives of Husband
www.mphc.gov.in DLAO Syllabus 2021 – General Studies & Social science
- Indian & World Geography
- Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India & the World
- Indian Polity & Governance
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India & Indian National Movement
- Indian Constitution
- Economic and Social Development
- General Science – Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology
- Public Policy
- Rights Issues
- Panchayati Raj
- General issues on Environmental ecology
- Political System
- Bio-diversity and Climate Changes
- Human Geography
- Business and management
- Political Science & International relations
- Media studies
- Social policy
- List of social science organizations
MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Syllabus 2021 – Computer & General English
- MS PowerPoint
- Computer Software & Hardware
- MS Word
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Internet Usage
- MS Excel
- PC Software and Office Automation
- MS Office
- Spelling Test
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Joining Sentences
- Sentence Transformation
- Para Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold
- Passage Completion
- One word Substitution
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence Completion/Correction
- Active and Passive Voice
Exam Pattern for MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer 2021
|Parts||Topics||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|B||General Studies & Social Science||30||30|
|C||Computer & General English||30||30|
- Objective-type questions will be asked for MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Exam 2021.
- Section A law paper will be conducted for 140 marks.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There will be a negative marking for the wrong answer, negative marking of 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The total exam will be conducted for 200 Marks.
MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer 2021 Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer 2021 Call Letter
The Candidates should provide correct e-mail address on which call letter will be issued. If the call letter is not delivered to the candidate due to providing wrong e-mail address, the Registry will not be responsible for the same.
Interview or Viva voce
The eligibility of the candidate, who is to be called for viva-voce, in view of the marks obtained by him/her in the screening test and typing test, shall be finally decided after scrutiny of the application, verification of documents and testimonials produced at the time of viva-voce. The candidates who are called for viva-voce shall produce all the original documents at the time of interview. If it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria as per advertisement, then he/she will not be allowed for viva-voce (interview) and will be disqualified.
MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer 2021 Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit
|MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Application||Get Here|
|MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Official Website||Get Here|
|MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer 2021 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get MP High Court District Legal Aid Officer Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- GETCO Vidyut Sahayak Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- GETCO Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus 2021 Download JE Exam Pattern
- Mazagon Dock Non Executive Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Mazagon Dock Non Executive Syllabus 2021 Download MDL Non Executive Exam Pattern
- PSSSB Supervisor Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- PSSSB Supervisor Syllabus 2021 Download PSSSB Supervisor Exam Pattern
- NMDC Mine Sirdar Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- NMDC Mine Sirdar Syllabus 2021 Download Executive & Non Executive Grade Exam Pattern
- DSMNRU Entrance Exam Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- DSMNRU Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021 Download DSMNRU UG PG Exam Pattern
- PSSSB Excise Inspector Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- PSSSB Excise Inspector Syllabus 2021 Download Block Extension Officer Exam Pattern