Dear Applied Candidates MP Primary School Teacher Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020 Download PDF in MP Vyapam Primary School TET Previous Year Model Question Papers mentioned here. Aspirants we are provided MPPEB Primary School Teacher TET Exam Date and Exam Centre will be released soon as possible now at your page below. Candidates are you searching for MP Primary School TET Selection process, MP Primary School Teacher TET Eligibility and Document verification Details get following the page. We are provided MP Vyapam Primary School Teacher Paper 1 and Paper 2 Examination Syllabus for Subject wise mentioned below. Without having a proper idea about the MP Vyapam Exam Pattern, it is difficult to crack the examination. Therefore, Refer the www.vyapam.nic.in MP Primary School TET Exam Pattern 2020 available on this page. This MP TET Exam pattern plays an important role so all the candidates who are going to appear for the MP TET exam we updated the MP TET Paper I & II Exam Pattern 2020.
MP Primary School TET 2020 MP Vyapam Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus for PDF Download
Follow new Madhya Pradesh PEB Teacher Exam Syllabus 2020, MP Teacher Pattern to prepare well for the test. Postulants should begin test preparation immediately after completing application process with MPPEB Primary School Teacher TET Written Exam Syllabus 2020. Here in this article we mentioned the MP TET Paper I & II Syllabus 2020. Candidates with the help of MP TET Syllabus you can concentrate on important topics. We mentioned the MP Primary School Teacher Syllabus PDF in the below article. So, you need to plan a while in completing of your whole MPPEB Primary School Teacher TET syllabus 2020. You can easily crack the exam by using Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Teacher Syllabus 2020. Through MPPEB Primary School Teacher TET Syllabus, aspirants can analyze whether they are covering all the topics or not.
MP Primary School Teacher 2020 MP TET Preparation Tips
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination. we are advised to use the given links to download the MP Primary School TET Exam Papers to increase their preparation level. Along with the MP Primary School TET Previous Year Papers, check MP Primary School TET Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process in below page.
Scheme of Examination
The MP Primary School Teacher will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The MP Primary School Teacher Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The MP Primary School Teacher Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
MP Primary School Teacher 2020 MP TET Paper I & II Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Madhya Pradesh Vyavasayik Pariksha Mandal (MP Vyapam) or (MPPEB).|
|Job Role||Primary School Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Application Fee||320 – 570 /-|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||20 Jan 2020|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
MP Primary School Teacher 2020 MP TET Paper I & II Education Details
Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.LEd Degree OR
D.Ed Special Exam Passed 2 Year BTC Or Special BTC Exam Passed B.Ed / SPL B.Ed in Any Recognized University in India.
Method of Selection Procedure
The MP Primary School Teacher selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The MP Primary School Teacher Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write MPPEB TET paper I & II examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
MP Primary School Teacher 2020 MP TET Paper I & II Study Books
Job Seekers are you searching for MP Primary School Teacher Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released MP Primary School Teacher Examination (Various Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 20 Jan 2020. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. MP Primary School Teacher Previous Papers MP Primary School Teacher TET Model Examination Details MP Primary School Teacher TETOld Exam Papers for PDF MP Primary School Teacher Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned MP Primary School Teacher Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
MP Primary School Teacher 2020 MP TET Syllabus for Subject Wise
MP Vyapam School Teacher Syllabus 2020 – Child Development and Pedagogy
A. The concept of Inclusive education understanding children with special needs
- Addressing learners from diverse backgrounds including disadvantaged & deprived needs children
- with learning difficulties, ‘impairment’ etc.
- Addressing the Talented, Specially abled Learners
B. Child Development (Primary School Child)
- The concept of development & its relationship with learning
- Principles of the development of childre
- The distinction between Assessment for learning & assessment of learning; School-Based Assessment,
- Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation: perspective and practice
- Concepts of child-centered and progressive education
- Critical perspective of the construct of Intelligence
- Gender as the social construct; gender roles, gender-bias and educational practice
- Influence of Heredity
- Socialization processes: Social world children
- Piaget, Kohlberg, & Vygotsky: constructs and critical perspectives
- Multi Dimensional Intelligence Language & Thought
C). Learning & Pedagogy
- How children think and learn; how & why children ‘fail’ to achieve success in school performance.
- Cognition & Emotions
- Motivation and learning
- Factors contributing to learning – personal & environmental
- Alternative conceptions of learning in the children, understanding children’s ‘errors’ as significant steps in the learning process.
Madhya Pradesh Primary School Teacher Test (TET) Syllabus 2020 – Language
- Unseen passages – two passages one prose / drama & one poem with questions on comprehension, I
- Grammar and verbal ability
MP PEB Primary School Teacher Syllabus 2020 – Language II
- Two unseen prose passages (discursive/literary or narrative or scientific) with a question on comprehension,
- Grammar and verbal ability
B). Pedagogy of Language Development
- Learning and acquisition
- Language Skills
- Evaluating language comprehension & proficiency: speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Role of listening and speaking; a function of language and how children use it as a tool
- The critical perspective on the role of grammar in learning a language for communicating ideas verbally & in written form;
- Remedial Teaching
- Teaching-learning materials: Textbook, multilingual resource of the classroom
MPPEB TET Syllabus 2020– Mathematics
- Shapes & Spatial Understanding
- Solids around Us
- Addition and Subtraction etc.
B). Pedagogical issues
- Nature of Mathematics or Logical thinking; understanding children’s thinking and reasoning patterns & strategies of making meaning and learning
- Community Mathematics
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum
- Language of Mathematics
- Evaluation through formal and informal methods
- Problems of Teaching
MP PEB Teacher Syllabus 2020 – Environmental Studies
- I. Family and Friends:
- 1.1 Relationships
- 1.2 Work and Play
- 1.3 Animals
- 1.4 Plants, Food, Shelter
- IV. Water
- V. Travel
- VI. Things We Make and Do
B). Pedagogical Issues :
- Concept and scope of EVS
- The significance of EVS integrated EVS
- Environmental Studies & Environmental Education
- Learning Principles
- Scope & relation to Science & Social Science
- Approaches of presenting concepts
- Experimentation/Practical Work
- Teaching material/Aids Problems
Exam Pattern for MP Primary School Teacher 2020 MP TET Paper I & II
|The paper I (for classes I – V) Primary Stage: Duration of examination-Two-and-a half hours|
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30 Marks|
|2.||Language I||30||30 Marks|
|3.||Language II||30||30 Marks|
|5.||Environmental Studies||30||30 Marks|
|TOTAL||150 Questions||150 Marks|
MP Primary School Teacher 2020 MP TET Paper I & II Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New MP Primary School Teacher 2020 MP TET Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
MP Primary School Teacher 2020 Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit.
|MP Primary School Teacher Application||Get Here|
|MP Primary School Teacher Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|MP Primary School Teacher Official Website||Get Here|
|MP Primary School Teacher Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
MP Primary School Teacher 2020 MP TET Paper I & II Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get MP Primary School Teacher 2020 MP TET Paper I & II Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- DSSSB Junior Clerk Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- DSSSB Junior Clerk Syllabus 2020 Download AE, Veterinary Livestock Inspector Exam Pattern
- OSSC Laboratory Assistant Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Kerala SET Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Kerala SET Syllabus 2020 Download Kerala State Eligibility Test Exam Pattern
- OSSC Sub Inspector Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- OSSC Sub Inspector Syllabus 2020 Download SI Armed & Fire Service Exam Pattern
- IRCON Engineer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- IRCON Engineer Syllabus 2020 Download Engineer Civil / Electrical Exam Pattern
- NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020 Download Grade A Exam Pattern
- HPSSC Staff Nurse Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- HPSSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2020 Download Himachal Pradesh Conductor Exam Pattern