Applied Candidates NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019 available for NABARD Assistant Manager Pre Exam Syllabus pdf to written examination papers and Phase I (Preliminary) Online Examination also provided our page. Dear applicants NABARD Assistant Manager Phase I (Preliminary) Online Examination recently announced 73 recruitment application form from official website. Are you ready for NABARD Assistant Manager written examination get NABARD Assistant Manager latest updates or preparation tips. So we are mentioned NABARD Assistant Manager official syllabus in subject wise our website. Aspirants our team provide NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Date for update soon as possible. Eligible or applied candidates get NABARD Assistant Manager Written Test Previous Papers or Study Materials insert our page at below. And Written Examination Important Instruction mentioned here.
NABARD Assistant Manager Preparation Tips / Study Materials for Subject wise and NABARD Assistant Manager Official or selection Details NABARD Assistant Manager Application Form Download NABARD Assistant Manager method of Process and NABARD Assistant Manager examination scheme also find our page.
NABARD Assistant Manager 2019 Syllabus Download
Job Seekers are you searching for NABARD Assistant Manager Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released NABARD Assistant Manager Examination (73 Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 26 May 2019. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. NABARD Assistant Manager Previous Papers NABARD Assistant Manager Model Examination Details NABARD Assistant Manager Old Exam Papers for PDF NABARD Assistant Manager Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned NABARD Assistant Manager Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Preliminary Written Examination Date – 15 & 16 June 2019
Scheme of Examination
The NABARD Assistant Manager will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
Method of Process
The NABARD Assistant Manager selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The NABARD Assistant Manager Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination (Online Exam)
- Phase II – Main Examination will be online and will be a mix of MCQ and descriptive pattern.
- Phase III – Interview
NABARD Assistant Manager 2019 Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their wn written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination.
NABARD Assistant Manager 2019 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Application Fee||150 – 800|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||26 May 2019|
|Vacancies No||73 Posts|
NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus Subject Wise 2019
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Mirror Images.
- Figure Classification.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Number Systems.
- Profit and Loss.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance.
- Computation of Whole Numbers etc.
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Days.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- International & National Organizations.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Financial & Economic News etc.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages etc.
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus for Mains Exam
- Agricultural Economics
- Elementary Statistics for Economics
- Ecology and its relevance to man, natural resources
- Cropping patterns in different agro-climatic zones of the country
- Important features and scope of various types of forestry plantations
- Weeds, their characteristics, dissemination, and association with various crops
- Soil conservation
- Farm management
- Agricultural extension, its importance, and role
- Cell structure, function and cell cycle
- History of plant breeding
- Seed production and processing technologies
- Principles of Plant Physiology with reference to plant nutrition
- Enzymes and plant pigments
- Major fruits, plantation crops, vegetables, spices, and flower crops
- Diagnosis of pests and diseases of field crops
- Food production and consumption trends in India
- Engineering in agriculture and rural life
- Agricultural Mechanization
- Agricultural produce management
- Fruit & Plantation Crops
- Fruit and Vegetable Technology
- Floriculture and Landscape Gardening
- Energy Value of Foods, Energy Requirement
- Infestation Control and Pesticides
- General Principles of Food Preservation
- Unit Operations
- The technology of Animal Products
- Dairy Technology
- The technology of Food Grains and Legumes
- Packaging Technology
- Fishery, Biology of Finfish, Shellfish including Molluscs
- Capture FisheriesFishery Management
- Farm Engineering
- Fishery Planning, Finance, and Management
- Post-Harvest Technology in Fishery
- Fundamentals of Extension, Education & Rural Development
- Forage Production
- Animal Genetics and Breeding
- Physiology of Reproduction and Lactation
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Health
- Dairy Management and Economics
- Other Species of Livestock (Sheep, Goat, Pig, and Rabbit)
- Meat and Meat Products
Water Resource Development and Management
- Water Requirement of Crops
- Canal Irrigation System
- Ground Water, Hydrology and Construction of Wells and Tubewells
- Diversion Head Works
- Canal Falls, Canal Regulators
- Cross Drainage Works
- Dams and Reservoirs
- Spillage, Gates and Energy Dissipators
- River Control
- Ecology and its scope, bio-echers
- Ecosystems of the world
- Types of forests in India and their coverage statistics
- Definition and Sources of Pollution
- Forest environments and environmental factors
- Regeneration of Forest
- Environment factor influencing forest vegetation and productivity
- Silviculture Systems
- Principal groups of plants
- Importance of energy plantation
- Seed orchards, maintenance, and selection of orchards
- Microflora in forestry system
- Definition of social and agro-forestry
- Wood structure, cellular composition
- Importance of wood and minor forest products
- Conversion, extraction, and transportation of timbers and firewood
- Importance of forest pathology
- Importance of forest
- Economics of forest management
- Forest trees of industrial utility
- Defects and abnormalities of wood
- Natural durability of timber, bamboo and thatch grasses
- The concept of Professional Social Work
- Evolution of Social Work
- Development of Social Work Education in India
- Democracy as a Concept
- Social Action as a method of Social Work
- Contemporary Ideologies
- Working with Groups
- Social Welfare Administration
- Social Justice and Welfare Organization
- Understanding Community
- Strategies / Tools in Community Organization
- Social Work Research
- Indian Society
- Social Policy
- Problems of Social Structure
- Social Problems And Fields Of Social Work In India
NABARD Asst Manager Syllabus Chartered Accountant
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Business Communication
- Business Correspondence Related to Personnel
- Economics and Statistics
- Accounting, Business Laws
- General and Commercial Laws
- Constitution of India
- Interpretation of Statutes, Law relating to Specific Relief
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Incorporation and its Consequences
- Financial Structure
- Investments, Loans, and Deposits
- Societies, Co-operative Societies, Trusts, Producer Companies, and Limited Liability Partnerships, Economic and Labour Laws
- Securities Laws and Compliances
NABARD Assistant Manager 2019 Test Pattern
Examination Board Conducted 2 hours from hall
Subject for Mathematics, General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Awareness and General Science
Total No of Questions 100
Total No of Marks for NABARD Assistant Manager 100 Marks
Organization Conducted for Examination in Objective Types
NABARD Grade A Preliminary Exam Pattern – Phase I
|6||Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40|
|7||Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||40|
NABARD Grade A Main Exam Pattern
|II||Economic and Social Issues and Agri. and Rural Development, Candidates applying Agriculture Post have Test On Related Discipline||100|
Read Candidates for Important Instruction
Candidates Are Not Allowed To Carry Any Electronic/Mechanical Communication Device Including Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphone, Tablet Etc. Calculators, Books, Scale Or Drawing Instruments Are Not Allowed Inside The Examination Hall. The Commission Shall Not Be Responsible For Safe Custody Of Mobile Phones Etc.
And As Such Will Have No Liability In Case Of Loss Or Damage. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until an hour has elapsed from the commencement of the examination nor during the last 30 minutes of the allotted time without submitting the Booklets.
Note: The Preliminary Examination is only qualifying in nature and is meant to serve as a screening test. Candidates who qualify and rank sufficiently high as decided by NABARD, shall be called for appearing at the Main Examination. The calling ratio for Main Exam shall be 1:25. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by the candidate. For every wrong answer marked, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty in Phase-I and Phase-II, both. Cut-offs in Phase-I and Phase-II may be applied in two stages: (i) On scores in individual tests, (ii) On Total Score
Note: Candidates will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and the Karnataka State Police KSP Board will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature. No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
NABARD Assistant Manager 2019 DV Details (Certificate Name)
In the examination hall for each shift, as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University / Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for these Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: The NABARD Assistant Manager candidate should not bring any other paper except the e-Admission Certificate and original valid identity proof to the Examination Hall. The candidate may bring his/her own Clip Board or Hard Board or Card Board on which nothing should be written and a good quality Black/Blue Ball Point Pen.
NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Previous Papers
Check NABARD Asst Manager Model Papers
NABARD Previous Year Question Paper Pdf
NABARD Assistant Manager Old Question Papers
Get NABARD Solved Sample Papers with Answers
Nabard Assistant Manager Exam Previous Papers
www.nabard.org Grade A Sample Papers
NABARD Bank Grade B Last Ten Years Papers
National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development Practice Papers
Assistant Manager of Nabard Bank Exam Solved Papers
|General Awareness Papers|
Answer Sheet: The NABARD Assistant Manager Candidate should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet personally to the Invigilator on duty before he/she leaves the Examination Hall. No candidate shall be allowed to go to Toilet / Urinal during the last 30 minutes of Examination. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall 20 minutes after commencement of the examination. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre.
|NABARD Assistant Manager Application||Get Here|
|NABARD Assistant Manager Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|NABARD Assistant Manager Official Website||Get Here|
|NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
Exam Board Overview
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). Candidates can apply only ON-LINE on NABARD website www.nabard.org between 10 May 2019 and 26 May 2019. NABARD is an all India Apex Organization, wholly owned by Government of India and is equal opportunity employer.
NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2019 Download Procedure
First go to official site in www.nabard.org
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Log in your register page
The n Finally show on your Examination syllabus Download
Get NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Syllabus 2019 | Download Exam Pattern
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2019 | Download Hall Ticket
- Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Syllabus 2019 | Download Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) Exam Pattern
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2019 | Download Indian Coast Guard Navik Hall Ticket
- APPSC Agriculture Officer Result 2019 Declared APPSC AO Final Selection
- APPSC Agriculture Officer Answer Key 2019 Released APPSC AO Answer Sheet With Marks
- HSSC JE Answer Key 2019 Released Haryana SSC Junior Engineer Answer Sheet With Marks
- HSSC JE Result 2019 Declared Haryana SSC Junior Engineer Final Selection