Dear Applied Candidates NPSC Secretariat Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 PDF Download in Extra Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Election Officer, Employment Officer, Assistant Research Officer, Inspector, Station Superintendent/Enforcement Officer, Secretariat Assistant, Supply Inspector, Labour Inspector Previous Year Question Papers available here. Candidates Can Able Download NPSC Secretariat Assistant & ARO Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at official. Are you searching for NPSC Secretariat Assistant & ARO Syllabus for Subject Wise mentioned our page at below. Check Nagaland Public Service Commission Syllabus and Exam Pattern here. Find NPSC Syllabus, Nagaland PSC Extra Assistant Commissioner Test Pattern, NPSC Exam Dates, Timings, Exam Centers and Furthermore info @ www.npsc.co.in. Eligible or applied candidates get NPSC Secretariat Assistant Written Test Previous Papers or Study Materials insert our page at below. And Written Examination Important Instruction mentioned here.
NPSC Secretariat Assistant 2019 ARO Syllabus for PDF Download
Topics Wise NPSC Secretariat Assistant Syllabus 2019 Is Updated here. Let’s check the Complete Topic wise NPSC Syllabus for NPSC Secretariat Assistant Examination for both Prelims and Mains Examination is the section below. Attend the NPSC Secretariat Assistant & ARO Prelims & Mains Exam on tentative dates with better exam preparation which leads to clear the round. In addition to the NPSC Secretariat Assistant & ARO Exam Syllabus 2019 candidates can use the NPSC Secretariat Assistant & ARO Previous Papers with Answers to secure top marks.
For the seekers we are promoting the NPSC Extra Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Election Officer, Employment Officer, Assistant Research Officer, Inspector, Station Superintendent/Enforcement Officer, Secretariat Assistant, Supply Inspector, Labour Inspector Syllabus using the Syllabus, hold the Complete syllabus to finish the exam syllabus in time. At very first attempt you need to qualify in prelims examination.
Preliminary Examination is scheduled to be held on 30-11- 2019, candidates can download their Admission Certificate from https://edistrict.nagaland.gov.in w.e.f. 25-11-2019.
Scheme of Examination
- The NPSC Secretariat Assistant will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
- The NPSC Secretariat Assistant Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The NPSC Secretariat Assistant Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
- The NPSC Secretariat Assistant Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
Selection will be made on the basis of written test (Objective/Descriptive). The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the written examination based on the candidate‟s qualification and suitability.
- Written Examination for Objective Types
- Skill Test or Interview
- Certificate Verification
NPSC Secretariat Assistant & ARO 2019 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)|
|Job Role||Extra Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Election Officer, Employment Officer, Assistant Research Officer, Inspector, Station Superintendent/Enforcement Officer, Secretariat Assistant, Supply Inspector, Labour Inspector|
|Salary||5200 – 20200|
|Application Fee||100 /-|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||01 Nov 2019|
|Vacancies No||45 Posts|
NPSC Secretariat Assistant & ARO 2019 Education Qualification
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, including Divinity, from a Recognized University.
Candidates who have appeared Bachelor’s Degree final exam and awaiting result are also eligible to apply for the Preliminary Examination.
A candidate should be in possession of all required documents in original which must be produced as and when called for, failing which his/her candidature will be automatically rejected.
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination. we are advised to use the given links to download the NPSC Secretariat Assistant Exam Papers to increase their preparation level. Along with the NPSC Secretariat Assistant Previous Year Papers, check NPSC Secretariat Assistant Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process in below page.
NPSC Secretariat Assistant 2019 ARO Syllabus for Subject Wise
NPSC SECRETARIAT ASSISTANT SYLLABUS 2019 – PRELIMINARY
- General Science.
- Indian Polity and Economy.
- Current events.
- Indian National Movement.
General Mental Ability Test
- Visual Reasoning
- Decision making and problem-solving
- Analytical interpretation of data
- Logical Reasoning
- Ratio and Proportion‐Simple interest
- Compound interest
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Conversion of information to data
- Time and Work
- The collection, Compilation, and presentation of data Tables, graphs, diagrams
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Reasoning Questions with Answers
NPSC SECRETARIAT ASSISTANT SYLLABUS 2019 – MAINS
General Studies Paper-I (MCQ)
- The modern history of India and Indian culture.
- Basic and everyday science.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- Nagaland in all aspects.
- Statistical analysis, graphs, and diagrams.
General Essay, Comprehension & Grammar (MCQ)
- Current events relating to the State of Nagaland.
- Crisis management, Social problems, Analysis and solutions
- Current events of national and international importance.
General Studies Paper – II (Descriptive)
- Indian polity and Public Administration.
- Administration in Nagaland.
- Indian economy and geography.
- Social problems and sensitive issues including environmental problems.
- Nagaland-geography, society, culture, and heritage.
Exam Pattern for NPSC Secretariat Assistant & ARO 2019
NPSC PRELIMINARY EXAM PATTERN
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Subjects||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Science||200||3 hrs|
|5.||Indian Polity and Economy|
|6.||Indian National Movement|
|7.||General Mental Ability Test|
NPSC MAINS EXAM PATTERN
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Subjects||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Descriptive Type||General Essay, Comprehension & Grammar||200||3 hrs|
|2.||Objective Type||General Studies Paper-I (MCQ)||200||3 hrs|
|3.||Descriptive Type||General Studies Paper – II||200||3 hrs|
NPSC Secretariat Assistant & ARO 2019 Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New Kerala PSC Office Attendant Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
NPSC Secretariat Assistant & ARO 2019 Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
Note: Candidates selected for Interview must bring the originals of Mark sheets and Pass Certificates of all educational qualifications from matriculation onwards till requisite qualification together with HSLC Admit Card for proof of age and all other relevant documents like S.T./I.I./B.T. Certificates etc. Failure to bring original documents will disqualify the candidate from appearing the interview.
NPSC Prelims Question Papers 2017
free NPSC Prelims Question Paper 2016
Get NPSC Mains Question Paper 2016
NPSC Question Papers Pdf
NPSC Civil Services Exam Question Paper
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit
|NPSC Secretariat Assistant & ARO Application||Get Here|
|NPSC Secretariat Assistant & ARO Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|NPSC Secretariat Assistant & ARO Official Website||Get Here|
|NPSC Secretariat Assistant & ARO Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
NPSC Secretariat Assistant & ARO 2019 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get NPSC Secretariat Assistant & ARO Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- ISRO Scientist Engineer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- ISRO Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2019 Download ISRO Scientist Engineer Exam Pattern
- BEL Senior Assistant Engineer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- BEL Senior Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019 Download Exam Pattern
- AP Postal Circle GDS Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- AP Postal Circle GDS Syllabus 2019 Download Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak exam Pattern
- GPSC Assistant Engineer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- GPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019 Download GPSC AE Civil Exam Pattern
- GPSC Dental Surgeon Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- GPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2019 Download Gujarat PSC Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern
- KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2019 Download Assistant Government Pleader Exam Pattern