Dear Candidates we are provide OMC Junior Executive Assistant Previous Question Papers for Odisha Mining Corporation Non Executive (Junior Executive Assistant, Junior Engineer, Junior Nurse, Jr. Pharmacist PDF with Answer Sheet mentioned below the page. OMC Junior Executive Assistant Previous Year Question Papers get read and then get great score your written Examination hall. OMC Junior Executive Assistant Sample Papers for PDF and OMC Junior Executive Assistant Model Answer Sheet in following our page mentioned our team. Dear aspirants are you searching for OMC Junior Executive Assistant Answer Key & Result mentioned below the page. OMC Junior Executive Assistant Syllabus and Test Pattern get Here. Download the OMC Previous Papers for Junior Engineer Posts. If you practice plenty of Previous Year Papers of Odisha Mining Corporation Limited, you will get the hang of questions being asked in the exam.
OMC Junior Executive Assistant 2020 Sample Papers
Applicants you get great score for written examination take regular practice with your examination preparation and answer sheet get following the page. We are helping for your OMC Junior Executive Assistant 2020 Examination better score or marks. You will take OMC Junior Executive Assistant 2020 Test Pattern and Syllabus for PDF take a print or free download. Find the marks and your exam papers also available below. please check that is properly printed and not wrinkled or torn. If ii is defective get it replaced. The Roll Number this year will have ?(Seven) digits. Carefully fill in the roll number in the allotted space of the OMR sheet.
Method of Process
Selection for the above posts will be made in two stages. There shall be no short listing of candidates before Computer Based Test (CBT).
The OMC Junior Executive Assistant selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The OMC Junior Executive Assistant Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- STAGE ONE : (Computer Based Test)
- STAGE TWO: (Computer Proficiency Test & Document Verification)
Note: Candidates should make self written notes to all related subjects with this your confidence will be more strong while appearing in written examination. Expert Supervision- Candidates can advice or supervision of experts while preparing of written examination and for our point of view it is very handy for all job seekers. Because the competition for this examination is going to be very high. Because the officials received the number of applications from the candidates. And also officials gave less time for the exam preparation.
OMC Junior Executive Assistant 2020 Junior Engineer Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Odisha Mining Corporation|
|Job Role||Non Executive (Junior Executive Assistant, Junior Engineer, Junior Nurse, Jr. Pharmacist|
|Salary||29200 – 112400 /-|
|Application Fee||500 /-|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||19 March 2020|
|Vacancies No||128 Posts|
OMC Junior Executive Assistant 2020 Junior Engineer Syllabus
How to Improve Study Time
Time is also main key to get success in any examination means if any written examination there is 50 questions to solve and maximum time is 1 hour than candidates must be prepared to solve your question paper according given time. For this candidates should practice daily to solve old question papers or practice set of questions daily in your preparation. Probably previous year papers will help the aspirants to know how to manage time and also estimate their strong and weak areas. We have uploaded OMC Previous Papers at the end of the article to help out the candidates.
|Name of the Subject||No of Marks||Duration of the Test||Negative Marks|
|Subject Knowledge||80||02 Hours||0.25 marks|
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) for the post of Jr. Engineer (Mechanical), Jr. Engineer (Electrical), Jr. Nurse & Jr. Pharmacist will be of 2 (Two) hours duration.
- However, the Computer Based Test (CBT) for the post of Jr. Executive Assistant will be of 2 ½ (Two and half) hours duration.
- The Syllabus for the posts of Jr. Executive Assistant, Jr. Engineer (Mechanical), Jr. Engineer (Electrical), Jr. Nurse & Jr. Pharmacist are detailed at Annexure-I, Annexure-II, Annexure III, Annexure-IV and Annexure-V respectively.
- For every correct answer, one mark shall be awarded. For every wrong answer attempted by the candidates, negative marking of ¼ marks (i.e., 0.25 marks) will be deducted.
- No marks will be awarded/deducted for un-attempted questions.
Persons with disability of 40% or more, if they desire, will have to bring scribe/ reader of their own to assist them in examination. There is no restriction w.r.t. educational qualification etc. for scribe/reader. But, it should be ensured that a scribe should not possess same/ similar/ higher qualification and must not also be from same discipline. The candidates with disability of 40% or more shall be allowed compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour of Computer Based Test (CBT).
Certificate or Document Verification
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
OMC Junior Executive Assistant 2020 Junior Engineer Previous for PDF Model Papers
Preparation Notes or Study Materials
Candidates should revision their all subjects in routine on daily basis preparation .Revision must be regularly of your all key words /formulas/chapters/concepts of every topics during the entire preparation of written examination.
Candidates should make self written notes to all related subjects with this your confidence will be more strong while appearing in written examination. Expert Supervision- Candidates can advice or supervision of experts while preparing of written examination and for our point of view it is very handy for all job seekers.
The candidates, if called for document verification by OMC Ltd, need to produce the valid Resident Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at that stage of document verification. Further, the candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC category are required to produce the valid caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of document verification stage if called for the same by OMC Ltd.
STAGE TWO: (Computer Proficiency Test & Document Verification)
- There shall be no viva-voice test. Merit on descending order of Merit (category- wise) shall be the basis for recruitment.
- In case of filling up of the posts of Jr. Executive Assistant, the candidates must be qualified in Computer Proficiency Test (must obtain minimum of 30 marks out of 100 marks).
- The candidates for the posts of Jr. Executive Assistant shall be called for Computer Proficiency Test in the ratio of 1:5 in descending order of merit.
- Marks obtained in the Computer Proficiency Test shall not be added to the marks secured by the candidate in the written test.
- After the Computer Based Test (CBT) for the posts of Jr. Engineer (Mechanical), Jr. Engineer (Electrical), Jr. Nurse & Jr. Pharmacist, the candidates shall be called for verification of documents in the ratio of 1:3 in the descending order of merit in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- However, for the post of Jr. Executive Assistant (JEA), the qualifying candidates (in the Computer Proficiency Test) shall be called for verification of documents in the ratio of 1:3 in descending order of merit in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
Read Candidates for Important Instruction
Candidates Are Not Allowed To Carry Any Electronic/Mechanical Communication Device Including Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphone, Tablet Etc. Calculators, Books, Scale Or Drawing Instruments Are Not Allowed Inside The Examination Hall. The Commission Shall Not Be Responsible For Safe Custody Of Mobile Phones Etc.
And As Such Will Have No Liability In Case Of Loss Or Damage. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until an hour has elapsed from the commencement of the examination nor during the last 30 minutes of the allotted time without submitting the Booklets.
Answer Sheet: The OMC Junior Executive Assistant Candidate should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet personally to the Invigilator on duty before he/she leaves the Examination Hall. No candidate shall be allowed to go to Toilet / Urinal during the last 30 minutes of Examination. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall 20 minutes after commencement of the examination. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre.
|OMC Junior Executive Assistant Application||Get Here|
|OMC Junior Executive Assistant Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|OMC Junior Executive Assistant Official Website||Get Here|
|OMC Junior Executive Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
OMC Junior Executive Assistant 2020 Junior Engineer Exam Previous Papers Download Procedure
First go to official site in
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Log in your register page
The n Finally show on your Examination Model Papers Download
Get OMC Junior Executive Assistant 2020 Junior Engineer Exam Previous question Papers Download and Take the Print safely
- NCL Accountant Syllabus 2020 Download Overseer, Junior Chemist Exam Pattern
- TNPL Graduate Engineer Trainee Syllabus 2020 Download TNPL GET, Assistant Manager Exam Pattern
- MSC Bank Clerk Syllabus 2020 Download Officer Grade II Exam Pattern
- KSP Scientific Officer Syllabus 2020 Download Karnataka State Police SO Exam Pattern
- DGHS Medical Officer Syllabus 2020 Download DGHS MO Exam Pattern
- NCL Operator Trainee Syllabus 2020 Download Northern Coalfields Limited Exam Pattern
- Cochin Shipyard Ship Design Assistant Syllabus 2020 Download Cochin Shipyard Exam Pattern
- TNEB Departmental Exam Syllabus 2020 Download TNEB Departmental May Exam Pattern
- Assam Police Fireman Syllabus 2020 Download SLPRB Assam Constable Exam Pattern
- Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Syllabus 2020 Download Assistant Exam Pattern