Dear Candidates we are provide PGIMER Technician Previous Question Papers for PGIMER Chandigarh Technician PDF with Answer Sheet mentioned below the page. PGIMER Technician Previous Year Question Papers get read and then get great score your written Examination hall. PGIMER Technician Sample Papers for PDF and PGIMER Technician Model Answer Sheet in following our page mentioned our team. Dear aspirants are you searching for PGIMER Technician Answer Key & Result mentioned below the page. PGIMER Technician Syllabus and Test Pattern get Here. For the applicant’s effective preparation, on this page, we have mentioned the exam pattern. So check the exact PGIMER Chandigarh Technician Exam Pattern 2020 and begin your preparation.
PGIMER Chandigarh Technician 2020 Sample Papers
Applicants you get great score for written examination take regular practice with your examination preparation and answer sheet get following the page. We are helping for your PGIMER Chandigarh Technician 2020 Examination better score or marks. You will take PGIMER Technician 2020 Test Pattern and Syllabus for PDF take a print or free download. Find the marks and your exam papers also available below. please check that is properly printed and not wrinkled or torn. If ii is defective get it replaced. The Roll Number this year will have ?(Seven) digits. Carefully fill in the roll number in the allotted space of the OMR sheet.
Method of Process
The PGIMER Technician selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The PGIMER Technician Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
After the closing of last date of applications, the eligibility of the candidates for written examination will be based on i) whether the candidate has deposited the requisite application fee in the bank or not?, ii) whether after depositing of fee in the bank it has been entered and updated in the application form or not? iii) after reconciliation with the bank statemen
- Written Examination for Objective Types
- Skill Test or Interview
- Certificate Verification
Note: Candidates should make self written notes to all related subjects with this your confidence will be more strong while appearing in written examination. Expert Supervision- Candidates can advice or supervision of experts while preparing of written examination and for our point of view it is very handy for all job seekers. Prior knowing the exam strategy will help the aspirants to crack the written examination easily. Click on the links uploaded here to know about Subject Wise PGIMER Technician Exam Syllabus 2020 details.
PGIMER Chandigarh Technician 2020 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)|
|Application Fee||Refer Official|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2020|
|Vacancies No||28 Posts|
PGIMER Technician 2020 Syllabus
How to Improve Study Time
Time is also main key to get success in any examination means if any written examination there is 50 questions to solve and maximum time is 1 hour than candidates must be prepared to solve your question paper according given time. For this candidates should practice daily to solve old question papers or practice set of questions daily in your preparation. Additionally, the information like PGIMER Technician Selection Process 2019 also helps the aspirants to get in the organization of the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research. Go check the entire page to get detailed information.
|Subject Name||Number Of Questions||Number Of Marks|
|Reasoning||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|Time Duration: 105 Minutes (5 minutes for biometric capturing)|
- The written examination in English language only would be of 105 minutes (five minutes for biometric capturing) duration and will consist of 100 questions (each question shall be of one mark).
- There will be a negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks per question for a wrong response.
- On the basis of written examination, candidates, three times of the vacancies advertised will be shortlisted on merit for further selection procedure.
- During the examination, the candidates will be required to undergo biometrics so as to ascertain any impersonation in the examination.
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to apply afresh on a given application format which will be made available on the website of the Institute (at the time of declaration of result of written examination) along with all the certificates/documents/testimonials etc.
The eligibility of the candidates regarding educational qualification, age etc. will not be checked at this stage because no certificates/documents are called from the candidates along with application forms. The candidates will be allowed to sit in the written examination, which will be held in Chandigarh only. The Date of Examination, Centre of Examination, Roll Number and Instructions for candidates etc. will be intimated to the candidates in Admit Cards, which will be available on the website of the PGIMER i.e. www.pgimer.edu.in.
Certificate or Document Verification
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
PGIMER Technician Previous for PDF 2020 PGIMER Technician Model Papers
Preparation Notes or Study Materials
Candidates should revision their all subjects in routine on daily basis preparation .Revision must be regularly of your all key words /formulas/chapters/concepts of every topics during the entire preparation of written examination.
Candidates should make self written notes to all related subjects with this your confidence will be more strong while appearing in written examination. Expert Supervision- Candidates can advice or supervision of experts while preparing of written examination and for our point of view it is very handy for all job seekers.
Model Question Papers for PDF Download
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit. Cut-Offs (Minimum Qualifying Marks) on Objective tests will be decided based on the Group performance. The candidates will be short-listed after written examination in the ratio of 1:3 for the advertised vacancies.
Candidates are allowed to appear in the written examination provisionally. The entry of the candidate in the examination hall will be atleast 1 hour before the written examination, only on the production of admit card issued by the Institute. The entry to the examination hall will be closed 30 minutes before commencement of the written examination. Frisking of all the candidates will be carried out at the entry gate of the examination centre. The candidate should bring his/her valid identity proof viz. Voter’s Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport etc. which can be demanded by the Invigilator Staff in case of any doubt.
ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD
All the candidates appearing for the written examination are instructed NOT TO BRING mobile phones/pager/wrist watch/ring/wallets/ladies purse/ornaments (earings, nosepin, bangles, rings etc.) or any other electronic device to the examination hall. The candidates with these devices will not be permitted to enter in the examination hall. The officials in the examination centre are not responsible for the safe custody of the belonging of the candidates and they have to make their own arrangement for their safe custody.
Answer Sheet: The PGIMER Technician Candidate should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet personally to the Invigilator on duty before he/she leaves the Examination Hall. No candidate shall be allowed to go to Toilet / Urinal during the last 30 minutes of Examination. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall 20 minutes after commencement of the examination. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre.
|PGIMER Technician Application||Get Here|
|PGIMER Technician Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|PGIMER Technician Official Website||Get Here|
|PGIMER Technician Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
PGIMER Technician Exam Previous Papers 2020 Download Procedure
First go to official site in
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Log in your register page
The n Finally show on your Examination Model Papers Download
Get PGIMER Technician 2020 Exam Previous question Papers Download and Take the Print safely
- CPCB Scientist B Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- CPCB Scientist B Syllabus 2020 Download CPCB Lower Division Clerk, DEO, Senior Technician Exam Pattern
- PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Syllabus 2020 Download PPSC SDE Exam Pattern
- Madurai Cooperative Bank Assistant Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Madurai Cooperative Bank Assistant Syllabus 2020 Download DRB Madurai Clerk Exam Pattern
- Lok Sabha Parliamentary Interpreter Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Lok Sabha Parliamentary Interpreter Syllabus 2020 Download Lok Sabha Parliamentary Interpreter Exam Pattern
- OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Dharmapuri District Cooperative Bank Assistant Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Dharmapuri Cooperative Bank Syllabus 2020 Download Dharmapuri DCCB Assistant Exam Pattern
- OPSC AFO Syllabus 2020 Download OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Exam Pattern
- APPSC Departmental Test Syllabus 2020 Download APPSC Departmental Exam Pattern
- APPSC Departmental Test Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF