Dear Candidates we are provide PNRD Assam Previous Question Papers for PNRD Assam Assistant Block Development Officer, Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar PDF with Answer Sheet mentioned below the page. PNRD Assam Previous Year Question Papers get read and then get great score your written Examination hall. PNRD Assam Assistant Block Development Officer Sample Papers for PDF and PNRD Assam Model Answer Sheet in following our page mentioned our team. Dear aspirants are you searching for PNRD Assam Assistant Block Development Officer Answer Key & Result mentioned below the page. PNRD Assam Assistant Block Development Officer Syllabus and Test Pattern get Here. It is recommended to the applied students to start their preparation by referring the PNRD Assam Previous Papers Pdf for the better result. In addition to that, we have also provided the Panchayat and Rural Development Assam Solved Papers for various posts in pdf format.
PNRD Assam 2020 Assistant Block Development Officer Sample Papers
Applicants you get great score for written examination take regular practice with your examination preparation and answer sheet get following the page. We are helping for your PNRD Assam Assistant Block Development Officer, Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar Examination better score or marks. You will take PNRD Assam Assistant Block Development Officer Test Pattern and Syllabus for PDF take a print or free download. Find the marks and your exam papers also available below. please check that is properly printed and not wrinkled or torn. If ii is defective get it replaced. The Roll Number this year will have ?(Seven) digits. Carefully fill in the roll number in the allotted space of the OMR sheet.
Method of Process
The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a written test which will be conducted in different centers of the State. There will be a common written examination except for Secretary. The Commissioner P&RD reserves the right to change the examination venues of the test and no representation etc.
The PNRD Assam selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The PNRD Assam Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Written Examination for Objective Types
- Skill Test or Interview
- Certificate Verification
Note: Candidates should make self written notes to all related subjects with this your confidence will be more strong while appearing in written examination. Expert Supervision- Candidates can advice or supervision of experts while preparing of written examination and for our point of view it is very handy for all job seekers. Here is the direct link to download the PNRD Assam Junior Assistant, Panchayat Secretary Previous Model Papers. Hence, download it and do your best in the upcoming PNRD Assam Exam 2020.
PNRD Assam 2020 Assistant Block Development Officer Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Panchayat And Rural Development PNRD Assam|
|Job Role||Assistant Block Development Officer, Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar|
|Application Fee||Refer Official|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2020|
|Vacancies No||1004 Posts|
PNRD Assam 2020 Assistant Block Development Officer Syllabus
How to Improve Study Time
Time is also main key to get success in any examination means if any written examination there is 50 questions to solve and maximum time is 1 hour than candidates must be prepared to solve your question paper according given time. For this candidates should practice daily to solve old question papers or practice set of questions daily in your preparation. Those who want to get a qualified score in the exam, those ones practice these PNRD Assam Previous Year Question Papers. And also get subject wise PNRD Assam Model Question Papers are available on this page.
|Type Of Exam||Subjects||No.Of Questions||No.Of Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective Type||100||100||02 Hours|
- The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based.
- There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark.
- There will be negative marking of % mark for each wrong answer.
- The questions will be set in three parts () Logical reasoning and aptitude. (i) General knowledge with special emphasis on Assam (iii) General English.
- However, for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, there will be additional part on Accountancy.
- Candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. Duration of the test will be of 2 (two) hours.
Exam Board Overview
Assam has a very strong historical background of local self government. The villages in Assam had a strong Panchayat in different names or forms since long past. Assam was one of the pioneer States in India to enact Panchayat Act and establish Panchayati Raj in the State when the Assam Rural Panchayat Act, 1948 was passed.
This Act was amended and replaced by the Assam Panchayat Act, 1959, the Assam Panchayati Raj Act, 1972, the Assam Panchayati Raj Act, 1986 and finally the Assam Panchayat Act, 1994 which incorporated the provisions of the 73rd Amendment Act, 1992 of the Constitution of India. The Assam Panchayat Act,1994 received the assent of the Governor on the 22nd April 1994 and elections were held in October 1996, for establishing a three-tier Panchayati Raj system in the State at the village, intermediate and district level.
Examination Details & Exam Centre
- The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based. The will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be negative marking of (half) mark for each wrong answer.
- The request for change of Centre of examination will not be entertained, The candidates are permitted to appear at the allotted venue of test only. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination at any other centre of examination other than the allotted center. The candidate should sit on the seat allotted to him/her only.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall until the examination is completed.
- No Candidate, in any case, will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after 15 minutes of the commencement of the examination in each paper.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination Hall before 1 & 1/2 hours ix of the Examination. Re-entry into the examination hall once they have left is not allowed.
- The candidates are advised not to bring any items including bags, metallic Items etc. as there may not be any arrangement for safe custody to keep these items at the examination centre.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry the Test Booklets/Question Paper after conclusion of the examination.
- Eating acid drinking is forbidden in the examination hall. Drinking water facilities will be arrange by the centre in-charge.
- Candidates are to ensure, that correct roll No. is inserted in the OMR answer Scripts; any incorrect roll No. inserted will be rejected outright.
Certificate or Document Verification
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
PNRD Assam 2020 Assistant Block Development Officer Previous for PDF Model Papers
Preparation Notes or Study Materials
Candidates should revision their all subjects in routine on daily basis preparation .Revision must be regularly of your all key words /formulas/chapters/concepts of every topics during the entire preparation of written examination.
Candidates should make self written notes to all related subjects with this your confidence will be more strong while appearing in written examination. Expert Supervision- Candidates can advice or supervision of experts while preparing of written examination and for our point of view it is very handy for all job seekers.
Read Candidates for Important Instruction
Candidates Are Not Allowed To Carry Any Electronic/Mechanical Communication Device Including Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphone, Tablet Etc. Calculators, Books, Scale Or Drawing Instruments Are Not Allowed Inside The Examination Hall. The Commission Shall Not Be Responsible For Safe Custody Of Mobile Phones Etc.
And As Such Will Have No Liability In Case Of Loss Or Damage. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until an hour has elapsed from the commencement of the examination nor during the last 30 minutes of the allotted time without submitting the Booklets.
Answer Sheet: The PNRD Assam Candidate should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet personally to the Invigilator on duty before he/she leaves the Examination Hall. No candidate shall be allowed to go to Toilet / Urinal during the last 30 minutes of Examination. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall 20 minutes after commencement of the examination. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre.
|PNRD Assam Application||Get Here|
|PNRD Assam Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|PNRD Assam Official Website||Get Here|
|PNRD Assam Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
PNRD Assam 2020 Assistant Block Development Officer Exam Previous Papers Download Procedure
First go to official site in
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Log in your register page
The n Finally show on your Examination Model Papers Download
Get PNRD Assam 2020 Assistant Block Development Officer Exam Previous question Papers Download and Take the Print safely
- BFUHS Ward Attendant Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- BFUHS Ward Attendant Syllabus 2020 Download MPHW, Medical Officer, Pharmacist Exam Pattern
- NCTE Stenographer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- NCTE Stenographer Syllabus 2020 Download LDC, Assistant Exam Pattern
- UPSC CAPF AC Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus 2020 Download CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam Pattern
- RSMSSB Stenographer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- RSMSSB Stenographer Syllabus 2020 Download RSMSSB Stenographer Exam Pattern
- OPSC AEE Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- OPSC AEE Syllabus 2020 Download Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Pattern
- KPSC Group C Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- KPSC Group C Syllabus 2020 Download Group C Non Technical Exam Pattern
- TN MRB AMO Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF