Dear Applied candidates Rajasthan High Court District Judge Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 Download PDF in Rajasthan High Court District Judge Previous Year Question Papers available here. Rajasthan High Court District Judge Exam date and Exam Centre will be released soon at online. Get Latest Rajasthan High Court District Judge Selection Process, Rajasthan High Court District Judge Eligibility and Rajasthan High Court District Judge Document verification and etc. Are you Searching for Rajasthan High Court District Judge Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. And also the syllabus is very helpful to attempt any kind of question in the Exam paper. After getting the Rajasthan High Court District Judge Exam Pattern 2021 you need to prepare every topic in the examination.
Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PDF
Those candidates who will make more efforts using the Rajasthan HC District Judge Syllabus 2021 in the preparation, candidates will surely get the achievement in the examination. So the applicants who want to get good marks in the examination, immediately get the Rajasthan District Judge Syllabus 2021 Prelims, Mains on our site. The translation may Include Hindi to English and English to Hindi and Interview. The Total Examination is for 03 Hours for the Individual Papers. So candidates, if once they look at the Rajasthan High Court Exam Pattern PDF, you have a clear idea about the exam paper. There are many candidates who are searching and enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Though, the Exam Dates are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the Official website of Rajasthan High Court.
Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 Preparation Tips
Job Seekers are you searching for Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 Examination (Various Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 2021. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. Rajasthan High Court District Judge Previous Papers AP Ward Amenities Secretary Model Examination Details Rajasthan High Court District Judge Old Exam Papers for PDF Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Scheme of Examination
The Rajasthan High Court District Judge will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The Rajasthan High Court District Judge Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The Rajasthan High Court District Judge Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Job Role||District Judge|
|Application Fee||550 – 1100 /-|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2021|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 Education Details
Applicants must hold a degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) of any University established by Law in India and recognized as such under the Advocates Act, 1961 and must have been an advocate for not less than 7 Years, they are suitable to apply for this Rajasthan HC District Judge Recruitment 2021.
Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 Selection Process
The Rajasthan High Court District Judge selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The Rajasthan High Court District Judge Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write Rajasthan High Court District Judge examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination. we are advised to use the given links to download the Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 Exam Papers to increase their preparation level. Along with the Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 Previous Year Papers, check Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process in below page.
Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 Syllabus for Subject Wise
Rajasthan High Court Exam Syllabus – Law Paper 1
- The Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 (Chapter II, III, IV, VI, IX, XII & XIII)
- The Water (Prevention & Control of Pollution) Act, 1974
- The Environment (Protection) Act, 1986
- The Registration Act, 1908
- The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Commercial Division and Commercial Appellate Division of High Court Acts, 2015
- Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956
- The Patent Act, 1970, Interpretation of Statutes
- The Rajasthan Municipalities Act, 2009
- Hindu Succession Act, 1956
- The Trade Marks Act, 1999
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930
- The Constitution of India
- The Forest (Conservation) Act, 1980
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932
- The Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987
- Law of Torts
- The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 (Chapter X, XI & XII and The Second Schedule)
- The Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Act, 1994
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
- The Copyright Act, 1957
- Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956
- Rajasthan Tenancy Act, 1955
- General Rules (Civil), 1986
- National Green Tribunal Act, 2010
- The Commercial Courts,
- The Rajasthan Agricultural Credit Operations (Removal of Difficulties) Act, 1974
- The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Muslim Law
- The Rajasthan Land Revenue Act, 1956
- The Rajasthan Court Fees & Suits Valuation Act, 1961
- Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
- The Air (Prevention & Control of Pollution) Act, 1981
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Rajasthan Stamp Act, 1998
- Judgment Writing and Land Mark Judgements of Supreme Court of India
- The Rajasthan Rent Control Act, 2001
- Indian Easements Act, 1882
- Limitation Act, 1963
hcraj.nic.in District Judge Syllabus 2021 – Law Paper 2
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Electricity Act, 2003 (Chapter XIV)
- The Children Protection from Sexual Offences Act, 2012
- Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII)
- The Rajasthan Prevention of Witch Hunting Act, 2015
- Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006
- The Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985
- General Rules (Criminal)
- Medical Jurisprudence
- Information Technology Act, 2000
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The Juvenile Justice (Care & Protection of Children) Act, 2015
- The Probation of Offenders Act, 1958
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988
- Judgment Writing and Land Mark Judgements of Supreme Court of India
- The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition & Redressal) Act, 2013
- The Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989
Exam Pattern for Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021
|Name Of The Subject||Maximum Marks||Minimum||Marks||Duration|
|Law Paper-I||100||40||45||03 hours|
|Law Paper-II||100||40||45||03 hours|
|The language includes translation, precis, essays, etc. A translation may Include Hindi to English and English to Hindi.||50||18||18||02 hours|
The scheme of competitive examination for direct recruitment to the cadre of District Judge shall be as prescribed in Rule 40 read with schedule Vll of the ” Rules”.
There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers in Preliminary
The Preliminary Examination shall be conducted on OMR Answer Sheets.
Model answer key to the question paper of Preliminary Examination shall be published on the official website i.e. http://www. hcra i. nic.in of this Court forthwith after holding of the Preliminary Examination.
ABOUT EXAM BOARD
A cluster of Princely States with an oasis known as Ajmer-Merwara, a British India Territory, was given geographical expression as Rajputana. These Twenty and odd Rajputana States before 20th Century AD were dynastic and the Rulers were the fountain head of all Executive, Legislative and Judicial Authority in the States. As soon as the country got freedom from British Imperialism, the process of integration of the princely States to form bigger units was initiated.
Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 Admit Card
Admit cards shall be issued through official website of Rajasthan High court (www.hcrai.nic.in). Admit cards shall not be sent to the candidates through any other mode. The candidates are advised to keep visiting the website regularly. The candidate can download Admit card by entereing his User Name, Passward & captcha code. The candidates may obtain print-out of Admission card through his own computer & printer with
internet facility or with help of service provider who provides service of computer & printer with internet facility like cyber cafe, e-Mitra kiosk etc.
Interview or Viva voce
After interview, a merit list of the candidates (category wise) shall be prepared on the basis of their aggregate marks obtained in Main Examination and lnterview considering the suitability in general. Provided that notwithstanding anything contained in any rule or
schedule and having regard to the requirement of efficiency in service, the court may determine such cut off marks as considered fit for being recommended for appointment.
Note : The general suitability for service of the candidates securing equal aggregate marks in Main Examination and lnterview shall firstly be determined on the basis of higher marks obtained in the lnterview and in case, the candidates secure equal marks even in lnterview the merit shall be determined by giving higher preference to the candidate who was enrolled as Advocate on earlier date.
Rajasthan High Court District Judge Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
The objections from candidates against the model answer key shall be sent within such time limit and such manner prescribed by Rajasthan High Court. Such objections shall be considered by a competent Committee and if needed, after modifying the answer key, the final answer key may be published on the official website of this Court, simultaneously, with the declaration of result of Preliminary Examination.
|General Knowledge||Click Here|
To qualify for Main Examination, the candidates of SC/ST category shall have to secure minimum 40% marks and candidates of all other categories shall have to secure 45% minimum marks in the Preliminary Examination.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit
|Rajasthan High Court District Judge Application||Get Here|
|Rajasthan High Court District Judge Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|Rajasthan High Court District Judge Official Website||Get Here|
|Rajasthan High Court District Judge Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get Rajasthan High Court District Judge Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- JKSSB Junior Engineer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- JKSSB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 Download JKSSB JE, Draftsman Exam Pattern
- RSPCB JEE Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- RSPCB JEE Syllabus 2021 Download Junior Scientific Officer, Junior Environmental Engineer Exam Pattern
- ECGC PO Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- ECGC PO Syllabus 2021 Download ECGC Probationary Officer Exam Pattern
- Mazagon Dock Trade Apprentice Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Mazagon Dock Trade Apprentice Syllabus 2021 Download MDL Apprentices Exam Pattern