Dear Applied Candidates RPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for (Non TSP -89 & TSP – 09) PDF in Rajasthan Public Service Commission FSO Previous Year Question papers available here. Aspirants are you searching for RPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Syllabus for Subject Wise get following the page. RPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Selection process, RPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Eligibility, RPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Document Verification and etc. RPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Syllabus Details get following the page. RPSC Organization announced Food Safety Officer FSO 98 Vacancies for Eligible Candidates only apply online. For more details read with our page at below.
RPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus for PDF 2019
All the Details about the RPSC Food Safety Officer examination 2019 required AP Food Safety Officer Syllabus will get Here. The selection for RPSC Food Safety Officer posts will be done on the basis of candidates performance shown in the written exam. We suggested the candidates check RPSC Food Safety Officer Previous Papers with Answers to improve your subject skills. And by the Reference of this RPSC Food Safety Officer Exam pattern, candidates will try to score the maximum marks in the examination.
Method of Selection Procedure
The RPSC Food Safety Officer selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The RPSC Food Safety Officer Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write RPSC Food Safety Officer examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind. After the Better Practise sessions of this Syllabus Materials, Candidates will able to attempt the more Number of the marks within the less Duration of the Time Limit. So use this AP Food Safety Officer Syllabus here
RPSC Food Safety Officer 2019 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Food Safety Officer|
|Salary||Pay Matrix level 11|
|Application Fee||150 – 350|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||08 Sep 2019|
|Vacancies No||91 Posts|
RPSC Food Safety Officer 2019 Education Qualification
A degree in Food Technology or Dairy technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Science or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine.
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination.
About Exam Board
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has an unprecedented history. In the year 1923, the Lee Commission recommended the establishment of a Union Public Service Commission in India, but this Commission did not give any thought to the establishment of Public Service Commissions in the provinces. The provincial governments were free to make appointments and formulate state service rules as per their requirements.
At the time of formation of Rajasthan state, out of total 22 provinces, only 3 provinces – Jaipur, Jodhpur and Bikaner – had Public Service Commission functioning. The then management of the state of Rajasthan, formed after the integration of the princely states, established the Rajasthan Public Service Commission on 16 August 1949 under an ordinance. This ordinance was published in the Rajasthan Gazette on August 20, 1949, and the ordinance came into effect from this date. Through this ordinance, other public service commissions and other institutions functioning like the Public Service Commission were closed. The ordinance also laid down rules related to the constitution of the Commission, staff and the work of the Commission.
RPSC Food Safety Officer 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Mental Ability Test
- Number ranking and time sequence test, mathematical operations.
- Data Interpretation.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Cubes and dice.
- Data sufficiency.
- Series completion.
- Blood relations.
- Logical Venn diagrams.
- Construction of sequences and triangles.
- Alphabetical test.
History of Rajasthan
- Development of Art.
- Art and Architecture during the Mughal Period.
- Freedom Struggle of 1857 and Rajasthan.
- Science and Literature during Mauryan and Gupta Periods.
- Rise of the Nationalist movement.
- Bhakti movement and cultural synthesis.
- Ancient Indian education system and educational institutions of learning.
- rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in School Lecturer Syllabus 2019 – Paper II
- Poverty eradication program.
- Health and Hygiene Schemes of Rajasthan.
- Atomic Energy programs.
- Contemporary events in Science and Technology in India.
- Youth employment program.
- Operations on real numbers.
- Algebraic methods of solution of a pair of linear.
- Division algorithm for the polynomial.
- Real numbers and their decimal expansions.
- Rational and irrational numbers.
- Measures Bof central tendency.
- Collection of data.
- Presentation of data.
- Graphical representation of data.
- Mean, mode, the median of ungrouped and grouped data.
Language Ability Test: English
- Use of Articles and Determiners.
- Confusable words.
- Voice: Active and Passive.
- Narration: Direct and Indirect.
- Use of Prepositions.
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes.
- Correction of sentences including subject, Verb, Agreement, Antonyms.
- Individual Differences.
- Various Psychologists and their contributions to education.
- Development and Implication in Education.
- Development of Learner.
- Educational Psychology Meaning, Scope and implications for the teacher in classroom situations.
- Intelligence and Creativity.
- Atoms and molecules.
- Control and coordination.
- Work and energy.
- Management of natural resources.
- Chemical reactions and equations.
- Heredity and evolution.
- Biodiversity and sustainable development.
- Carbon and its compounds.
- Force and laws of motion.
- Protection of the environment.
Exam Pattern for RPSC Food Safety Officer 2019
|S.No||Type of Exam||Topics||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions||Knowledge of subject concerned||55||110||3 Hours|
RPSC Food Safety Officer 2019 Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre.
RPSC Food Safety Officer Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
|RPSC Food Safety Officer Application||Get Here|
|RPSC Food Safety Officer Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|RPSC Food Safety Officer Official Website||Get Here|
|RPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
RPSC Food Safety Officer 2019 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get RPSC Food Safety Officer Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- Punjab Postal Circle GDS Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Punjab Postal Circle GDS Syllabus 2019 Download Gramin Dak Sevak n Exam Pattern
- NFL Worker Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- NFL Worker Syllabus 2019 Download NFL Non Executive Exam Pattern
- Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Syllabus 2019 | Download Gramin Dak Sevak Exam Pattern
- NTPC Engineer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- NTPC Engineer Syllabus 2019 Download National Thermal Power Corporation Exam Pattern
- Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Syllabus 2019 Download Gramin Dak Sevak Exam Pattern