Railway Recruitment Board RRB announced Recruitment Notification 2019 Examination Details released from official rrbcdg.gov.in. RRB Recently announced ALP and Technician Grade III Many Vacancies for eligible candidates apply from online. So Applicants are you searching for RRB Application form, RRB Latest Recruitment, RRB Jobs Eligible and Application fee also mentioned below the page. Qualify Candidates our team provide RRB Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket, RRB Syllabus, RRB Exam pattern, RRB Final Selection List and more details get following the page. Railway Recruitment Board 2019 – 2020 Vacancies get read our page Railway Recruitment Board last Date of Application available below the page. Railway Recruitment Board Answer Key, Railway Recruitment Board Result get here.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Application Form Details
RRB Recruitment Eligibility
If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Education Qualification – Candidates should have the Educational/Technical qualifications indicated for notified posts in the CEN from recognized Institute/University as on the closing date for submission of the ONLINE application. Annexure-A may be referred for the prescribed qualification against each of the posts. Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed educational/technical qualification SHOULD NOT apply. Diploma/Degree in Engineering will not be accepted in lieu of course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI for the post of Technicians unless otherwise specified. Graduate Act Apprentice will not be accepted in lieu of Course Completed Act Apprenticeship (CCAA).
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) AGE LIMIT: 18 to 28 years. The lower and upper age limit is common for all the notified posts and the same shall be reckoned as on 01.07.2018. The relaxation in upper age limit / maximum upper age for the following categories/communities in the table below is applicable subject to submission of requisite certificates.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) EXAMINATION FEE: Candidates applying for the posts in this CEN have to pay the prescribed fee as per their category detailed below.
For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl No 2 – 500/-
For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class.
This fee of ` 250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in First Stage CBT.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) RECRUITMENT PROCESS: Only single online application (common to all the notified posts- ALP & Technicians) has to be submitted by the candidate through the link provided on the official website of RRBs. The entire recruitment process shall involve, First stage CBT, Second stage CBT, Computer Based Aptitude Test and Document Verification as applicable. The date, time and venue for all the activities viz First stage CBT, Second stage CBT, Computer Based AT and DV or any other additional activity as applicable shall be fixed by the RRBs and shall be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course. Request for postponement of any of the above activity or for change of venue, date and shift will not be entertained under any circumstances.
HOW TO APPLY (RRB)
Only single ONLINE application (common to all the notified posts – ALP and Technicians) has to be submitted by the candidates through the link CEN 01/2018 provided on the official websites of RRBs listed.
Read all the Information and Instructions detailed in the CEN thoroughly before starting the filling up of application by clicking the Link CEN 01/2018 on the official websites of RRBs. It is essential that the candidate understands all information of the notification correctly to prevent any mistakes while filling application.
Scanned documents JPEG format to be kept ready before filling the application In order to ensure speedy filling up of application by the candidates, they should keep ready the following documents in digital form before logging in to the application page.
- Candidate Photograph in color: JPEG image of size 15 to 40KB
- SC/ST Certificate (Only for candidates seeking free travel pass): JPEG image of size 50 to 100KB
- Scribe Photograph in color (Wherever applicable): JPEG image of size 15 to 40KB
Candidates are further advised to visit website(s) of RRBs frequently to get the latest information on various stages of recruitment process or any changes about this notification. The onus is on the candidates to prove with valid documents that all the information submitted by them in the ONLINE application is true.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Admit Card Download Details
Candidates can verify their eligibility status from the website of RRBs. SMS and email messages will be sent to all eligible candidates about the e-call letter upload details. Eligible candidates can download e-call letter (along with e-call letter for Scribe, wherever applicable) from the RRBs websites about 10 days before the date of the CBT / Computer Based Aptitude Test/ Document Verification (as applicable) No call letter will be sent to candidates by post.
Candidates should read the instructions on the e-call letter carefully and follow them scrupulously. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to cancellation of their candidature.
Verification Certificate (Document) for RRB
Candidates must bring their e- call letters along with a valid Photo ID (viz. Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, printout of e-Aadhaar, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt. Employee, School / College / University Photo ID card etc. in ORIGINAL to the examination hall, failing which candidates shall NOT be allowed to appear for the CBT / Computer Based Aptitude Test / Document Verification (as applicable).
Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate as Proof for Date of Birth and Matriculation Qualification. (The candidates’ name and the father/ mothers’ name mentioned in the application will be verified with reference to the names mentioned in this certificate.)
- 10 +2 / Inter / Higher Secondary/PUC (As applicable)
- NCVT / SCVT/ Diploma / Engineering Degree Certificate with Semester wise Mark Sheets (As applicable).
- SC/ST certificate in the format
- OBC-NCL certificate in the format
- CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE (CEN) No.01/2018 14
- Non creamy layer declaration by OBC candidates as per Annexure IIA
- Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee for Economically Backward Classes as per
- Original discharge certificate for Ex-serviceman.
- Photo Copy of both sides of Aadhaar Card.
- Medical Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) as per Annexure –V(A),V(B),V(C) as applicable
- NOC from serving employees with date of appointment.
- NOC from Serving Defense Personnel with probable date of discharge.
- Minority Community declaration on Non – judicial Stamp Paper as per Annexure – lV.
- Gazette notification and/or any Legal document in case of formal change of name as mentioned in para 1.7.
- Receipt of payment if made through a challan at SBI branch or Pay-in-slip at Computerized post office.
- Self Certification by the Transgender candidates.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Written Examination Information
RRB Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise
Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and decision making, Similarities and differences, Analytical reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
Basic Science and Engineering
The broad topics that are covered under this shall be Engineering Drawing (Projections, Views, Drawing Instruments, Lines, Geometric figures, Symbolic Representation), Units, Measurements, Mass Weight and Density, Work Power and Energy, Speed and Velocity, Heat and Temperature, Basic Electricity, Levers and Simple Machines, Occupational Safety and Health, Environment Education, IT Literacy etc. d. General Awareness on Current Affairsin Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subjects of importance.
Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in First and Second Stage CBT. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer. There shall be no negative marking for Computer Based Aptitude Test.
Duration: 90 Min,
No of Questions: 100
Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%. These percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PWD candidates in case of shortage of PWD candidates against vacancies reserved for them. The marks scored in Part A alone shall be used for short listing of candidates for further stages of recruitment process subject to the condition that the candidate is securing qualifying mark.
Computer Based Aptitude Test (RRB)
- Qualifying marks: The candidate needs to secure a minimum score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries to qualify. This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible.
- Candidates equal to 8 times number of ALP vacancies for each of the communities i.e. UR, OBC-NCL, SC and ST (including ExSM) shall be short listed for Computer Based AT (based on their performance in Part Aof the Second Stage
- CBT subject to their qualifying the Part B of Second Stage CBT) from among the candidates who have opted for the post of ALP. Such shortlisted candidates should produce the Vision Certificate in the prescribed format as per Annexure – VI
- in original during Computer Based AT, failing which they will not be permitted to appear in the Computer Based AT.
- Candidates will have to qualify in each of the test battery of Computer Based AT for considering them for the post of ALP.
- The Computer Based Aptitude Test shall have questions and answer options only in English and Hindi. There shall be no negative marking in Computer Based AT.
- The ALP merit list will be drawn only from amongst the candidates qualifying in the Aptitude Test, with 70% weightage for the marks obtained in the Part A of Second Stage CBT and 30% weightage for the marks obtained in Computer Based AT.
- Candidates are advised to visit websites of RDSO (rdso.indianrailways.gov.in -> Directorates -> Psycho Technical Directorate -> Candidates Corner) for question patterns and other details of AT.
Official Notification for PDF
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Result
The Educational qualification certificates viz Provisional or Regular Degree/Diploma/ITI/NTC/NAC should contain the date of issue. In case, date of issue of these certificates is after the closing date of the notification, then the consolidated mark sheet with date of declaration of the final qualifying exam or individual mark sheets of all the semesters with date of declaration of each semester results should be submitted. In case of non-availability of date in any of these certificates, then a certificate indicating date of declaration of result from the Technical Board/Council (NCVT/SCVT)/University to this effect should be produced at the time of DV.