Dear Applicants RUHS Medical Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019 Download PDF in Rajasthan University of Health Sciences MO Previous Year Model Question Papers with PDF get Following the page. Applied Candidates we are mentioned RUHS Medical Officer (MO) Exam Date & Exam centre will be released from Online ruhsraj.org. Aspirants are you searching for RUHS Medical Officer Mo Selection process, RUHS Medical Officer Eligibility and RUHS Medical Officer Document verification also provided now at your page. RUHS Medical Officer MO Preparation Tips and Study Books and etc. So, candidates as early as possible start the exam preparation with the help of the provided www.ruhsraj.org Medical Officer Syllabus. Candidates must look at the volume wise topics below and get complete idea of the topics for the questions asked in the recruitment test.
RUHS Medical Officer 2019 MO Syllabus and Test Pattern for PDF
Once the candidate starts the preparation for the recruitment test, they need to know the exam pattern for the same. Exam pattern must be known to the candidate in order to get an edge in qualifying the examination. All the candidates who successfully filled their application forms will need to appear in Computer Based Test. Some of the candidates having the RUHS Medical Officer Syllabus 2019, but also they are searching on other sites for the purpose of getting the exam pattern of the written examination. The syllabus of the paper will include all subjects & topics covered in MBBS. Curriculum as per Medical Council of India.
RUHS Medical Officer 2019 MO Exam Scheme
The RUHS Medical Officer will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The RUHS Medical Officer Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The RUHS Medical Officer Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The RUHS Medical Officer Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
RUHS Medical Officer 2019 MO Study Materials
Job Seekers are you searching for RUHS Medical Officer Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released RUHS Medical Officer MO Examination (737 Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 24 Dec 2019. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. RUHS Medical Officer Previous Papers RUHS Medical Officer Model Examination Details RUHS Medical Officer MO Old Exam Papers for PDF RUHS Medical Officer Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned RUHS Medical Officer Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
RUHS Medical Officer 2019 MO Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|Job Role||Medical Officer|
|Salary||15600 – 39100|
|Application Fee||2500 – 5000|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||24 Dec 2019|
|Vacancies No||737 Posts|
RUHS Medical Officer 2019 MO Education Details
MBBS as per order no. F03(7) DOP/A-11/97, dated 17.09.1999 and RMC registration is mandatory before filling the online application form.
Knowledge of Hindi language in devnagri script (lipi) – to read, to write and to speak
IMPORTANT: Hand Written / Typed / Photostat Copies / Printed Application Form / Screen Printout Will Not Be Entertained.
RUHS Medical Officer 2019 MO Selection Process
Test/Written Examination and interview. The RUHS Medical Officer Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write RUHS Medical Officer MO examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
About Exam Board
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) was established under the Act of State Government” The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Act, 2005″ (Act No. 1 of 2005)”on 25th day of February, 2005. The University aims to disseminate and advance knowledge in medical and health sciences. The University provides academic and research facilities in various streams to the students studying in various Government Colleges (Medical, Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy & Paramedical) and private colleges/institutions affiliated to this University. The University endeavours the process of making itself a leader in world class medical education by focusing on the systemic instructions, teaching, training and research activities.
RUHS Medical Officer 2019 MO Syllabus for Subject Wise
RUHS Medical Officer Syllabus 2019
- Community Medicine
- Radio Diagnosis
- Skin & VD
- Psychiatry etc
RUHS Drug Control Officer Syllabus 2019
- Opium and Gelatin
- Chemical nature of active constituents
- Testes, and mode of action of these drugs
- Pharmacognosy of senna
- Principles and application of absorption spectroscopy
- Nonaqueous titrations with reference to drugs given in I.P. Microbiological assays and biological standardization of antibiotics and vitamins as per I.P
A technology of drug delivery system:
- Packaging and storage of dosage forms like tablet
- Blood products and plasma substitutes
- Sustain release dosage forms and novel drug delivery systems
- Capsules & liquid orals
- Topical preparations
- A different method of sterilization and sterility testing of pharmaceuticals
Basics of pharmacokinetics:
- Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules
- Pharmacy Act
- Stability studies.
- Narcotic and Psychotropic Substances Act
- Essential Commodities Act
- Drugs price control order
4.Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Antigen-antibody reaction
- Drug sensitivity tests for bacteria
- ELISA, bacteriology of water, milk, and food
- Fermentation technology- production of alcohol, acetic acid, citric acid, penicillin,
- Classification & cultivation
- Standardization, preservation
- Storage and uses of vaccines
- Sera and diagnostic agents
- Mycobacterium- tuberculosis
- Leprosy- salmonella
- Shigella & spirochetes
- Mycoplasma & diarrhoeal diseases
- Isolation & identification and nutritional needs of bacteria
- Viruses, protozoa and fungi, microbial genetics and variations
- Theoretical aspects of immunity
- Sources and mode of infection
- General methods of preparation
Exam Pattern for RUHS Medical Officer MO 2019
|Exam Type||Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|Computer-Based||Topics covered in the MBBS||100||100||2 Hours|
Topics covered in the MBBS
|Exam Type||Name of the Subjects|
|Skin & VD|
The syllabus of the paper will include all subjects & topics covered in MBBS. Curriculum as per Medical Council of India. The on-line (computer based) examination of 120 minutes duration shall be held on 19 Jan 2020, there shall be 100 MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS OF ONE MARK EACH.
THERE SHALL BE NO NEGATIVE MARKING.
The on-line (computer based) examination shall be held in ENGLISH LANGUAGE. The examination shall be held at JAIPUR. However, the RUHS reserves the right to create cities / centre(s) for examination and also to call the candidates for the examination at any city / centre. Other details relating to conduct of the examination shall be available at the RUHS website in due course.
RUHS Medical Officer MO 2019 Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New Kerala PSC Office Attendant Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
RUHS Medical Officer MO 2019 Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Photo id (pan card / aadhaar card/ driving licence/ voter id/ passport/Govt. or PSU Card)
- Date of Birth Certificate (10th mark sheet / certificate)
- Internship completion certificate
- Provisional/ permanent UG degree
- Provisional/ permanent PG degree
- EWS certificate issued by competent Authority if applicable
- Caste Certificate issued by competent Authority if applicable
- PwD Certificate issued by competent Authority if applicable
- Ex-serviceman Certificate issued by competent Authority if applicable
- Rajasthan Medical Council registration
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit
|RUHS Medical Officer MO Application||Get Here|
|RUHS Medical Officer MO Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|RUHS Medical Officer MO Official Website||Get Here|
|RUHS Medical Officer MO Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
RUHS Medical Officer MO 2019 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get RUHS Medical Officer MO 2019 Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- CIPET Technical Assistant Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- CIPET Technical Assistant Syllabus 2019-20 Download Exam Pattern
- TNSC Bank Assistant Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- TNSC Bank Assistant Syllabus 2019 Download Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Exam Pattern
- Maharashtra TET Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Maharashtra TET Syllabus 2019-20 Download MAHA TET Paper 1, 2 Exam Pattern
- TNCWWB DEO Result 2019 Declared Data Entry Operator Final Selection
- TN MRB Lab Technician Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- TN MRB Lab Technician Syllabus 2019 Download TN MRB Grade III Exam Pattern