Dear Applied Candidates SEBA Class IV Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 Download PDF in Assam SEB Class III Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get Latest SEBA Class IV Exam Date and Exam centre will be released soon at online. Are you searching for SEBA Class 4 Selection process, SEBA Class IV Eligibility and SEBA Class IV Document verification and etc. SEBA Class IV Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. Candidates Can also check the Detailed Information About the Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process of SEBA Class III & Class IV Posts. Here is the Detailed Syllabus & Other Exam Related Information.
SEBA Class IV 2022 Assam SEB Class III Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PDF
Assam State Board 4 Standard textbooks, syllabus, model papers, blueprint, and previous year question papers will be released soon in online mode. After the official announcement EBooks, candidates can download and begin the exam preparation process. Hello Aspirants, Here in this Article We will Discuss about the Detailed Syllabus of Class III & Class IV Posts under Board of Secondary Education Assam (SEBA)
SEBA Class IV 2022 Preparation Tips
Job Seekers are you searching for SEBA Class IV Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released SEBA Class IV Examination (Various Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 2022. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. SEBA Class IV Previous Papers SEBA Class IV Model Examination Details SEBA Class IV Old Exam Papers for PDF SEBA Class IV Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned SEBA Class IV Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Scheme of Examination
The SEBA Class IV will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The SEBA Class IV Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The SEBA Class IV Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
ABOUT EXAM BOARD
SEBA Class IV 2022 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Board of Secondary Education Assam (SEBA)|
|Job Role||Class IV, Class III|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2022|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
SEBA Class IV 2022 Recruitment Education Qualification
Pass in SSLC or its equivalent examination.
In the case of difference in original caste/ community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate/ Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
Candidates who claim equivalent qualifications instead of qualification mentioned in the Notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
Method of Selection Procedure
The SEBA Class IV selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The SEBA Class IV Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write SEBA Class IV examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
SEBA Class IV 2022 Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination. we are advised to use the given links to download the SEBA Class IV Exam Papers to increase their preparation level. Along with the SEBA Class IV Previous Year Papers, check SEBA Class IV Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process in below page.
Syllabus for SEBA Class IV 2022
- There shall be two parts of selection process- Written test and Interview.
- The scheme of examination shall be strictly as per the “Assam Direct Recruitment for Class-Ill and Class-IV Analogous Posts Rules, 2022-, as amended from time to time. Further, this scheme will be published al least one week before the conduct of written test.
- The selected candidate will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Certificate of proof of age. Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates), Educational Qualification Certificates. Economically Weaker Section Certificate, Disability Certificate (in case of PWBD candidates) and Declaration in Form- ‘A’ under Rule 5(l) of the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules. 2019 for verification at the time to be notified later on. amongst others. An undertaking with regards to fulfilment of all eligibility mane has to be uploaded in the portal. The Discharge certificate will be required in case of Ex-serviceman.
Exam Pattern for SEBA Class IV 2022
|Name of Subjects||Exam Marks||Exam Timing|
1 ½ Hours (90 Minutes)
SEBA Class IV 2022 Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New SEBA Class IV Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
SEBA Class IV 2022 Call Letter
The Candidates should provide correct e-mail address on which call letter will be issued. If the call letter is not delivered to the candidate due to providing wrong e-mail address, the Registry will not be responsible for the same.
Interview or Viva voce
The eligibility of the candidate, who is to be called for viva-voce, in view of the marks obtained by him/her in the screening test and typing test, shall be finally decided after scrutiny of the application, verification of documents and testimonials produced at the time of viva-voce. The candidates who are called for viva-voce shall produce all the original documents at the time of interview. If it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria as per advertisement, then he/she will not be allowed for viva-voce (interview) and will be disqualified.
SEBA Class IV 2022 Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit
|SEBA Class IV Application||Get Here|
|SEBA Class IV Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|SEBA Class IV Official Website||Get Here|
|SEBA Class IV Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
SEBA Class IV 2022 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get SEBA Class IV 2022 Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- UPSSSC ITI Instructor Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- UPSSSC ITI Instructor Syllabus 2022 Download UPSSSC ITI Instructor Exam Pattern
- Telangana High Court Junior Assistant Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Telangana High Court Junior Assistant Syllabus 2022 Download Telangana High Court Typist Exam Pattern
- OSSC Traffic Constable Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- OSSC Traffic Constable Syllabus 2022 Download OSSC Traffic Constable Exam Pattern
- GPSSB Additional Assistant Engineer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- GPSSB Additional Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2022 Download GPSSB AAE Civil Exam Pattern
- JIPMER Group B & C Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- JIPMER Group B & C Syllabus 2022 Download JIPMER Nursing Officer Exam Pattern
- SIDBI Assistant Manager Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- SIDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2022 Download SIDBI Group A Exam Pattern
- IIT Kharagpur Junior Assistant Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- IIT Kharagpur Junior Assistant Syllabus 2022 Download IIT Kharagpur Junior Assistant Exam Pattern