Dear Applied Candidates Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 Download PDF in TS Panchayat Raj Department Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get Latest Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Exam Date and Exam centre will be released soon at online. Are you searching for Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Selection process, TS Panchayat Raj Department Eligibility and Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Document verification and etc. Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the Official website of Telangana Government.
Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary 2021 TS Panchayat Raj Department Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PDF
Candidates who want to get a good score in the written exam can download TS Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2020 in Telugu Pdf which is obtainable here. Because, in our portal, we mentioned the syllabus without missing any topics for the candidates. Here, the TS Panchayat Raj Department Exam Pattern 2021 plays an important role for the candidates who are going to take the Junior Panchayat Secretary Written Exam. By this, candidates will get to know the complete structure of the exam papers.
Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary 2021 Preparation Tips
Job Seekers are you searching for Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Examination (371 Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 2021. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Previous Papers Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Model Examination Details Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Old Exam Papers for PDF Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Scheme of Examination
The Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary 2021 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Government of Telangana, Panchayat Raj Department|
|Job Role||Junior Panchayat Secretary|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2021|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary 2021 Recruitment Education Qualification
Pass in SSLC or its equivalent examination.
In the case of difference in original caste/ community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate/ Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
Candidates who claim equivalent qualifications instead of qualification mentioned in the Notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
Method of Selection Procedure
The Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary 2021 Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination. we are advised to use the given links to download the Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Exam Papers to increase their preparation level. Along with the Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Previous Year Papers, check Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process in below page.
Syllabus for Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary 2021
Paper – I: General Studies and Mental Ability
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Mental Ability.(Verbal and non-verbal),
- a) Logical Reasoning.
- b) Comprehension.
- c) Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage.
- d) Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
Paper – II:
(Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes)
1. Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018.
2. Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
3. Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary.
4. Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to upliftment of Rural Poor.
5. Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development Department of Government of India and Telangana.
6. Rural Economy of Telangana: Agriculture, Small scale Industries, Rural artisans.
7. Community Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare Schemes.
8. Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups.
9. Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
10. Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes.
Exam Pattern for Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary 2021
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Level of Examination Will be Degree Standard.
- The Exam Will be Divided into Two Papers.
- Each Paper Will be of 100 Marks/ Questions.
- Paper 1 Will be Based on General Studies and Mental Ability, Culture and History of Telangana.
- Paper 2 Will be Based on Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes, Other Government schemes including Government of India and Government of Telangana.
- Time Duration for Each Paper Will be 120 Minutes.
|(Objective Types) Degree Standard||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks||Minimum qualifying Marks in each paper|
|Paper-1 : General Studies and Mental Ability, Culture and History of Telangana||100||120||100||35|
|Paper-2 : Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes, Other Government Schemes including Government of India and Government of Telangana.||100||120||100||35|
Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary 2021 Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary 2021 Call Letter
The Candidates should provide correct e-mail address on which call letter will be issued. If the call letter is not delivered to the candidate due to providing wrong e-mail address, the Registry will not be responsible for the same.
Interview or Viva voce
The eligibility of the candidate, who is to be called for viva-voce, in view of the marks obtained by him/her in the screening test and typing test, shall be finally decided after scrutiny of the application, verification of documents and testimonials produced at the time of viva-voce. The candidates who are called for viva-voce shall produce all the original documents at the time of interview. If it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria as per advertisement, then he/she will not be allowed for viva-voce (interview) and will be disqualified.
Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit
|Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Application||Get Here|
|Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Official Website||Get Here|
|Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary 2021 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- NCRTC Station Controller Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- NCRTC Station Controller Syllabus 2021 Download Maintenance Associate Exam Pattern
- UKPSC Mines Inspector Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- UKPSC Mines Inspector Syllabus 2021 Download Geology and Mining Unit Exam Pattern
- Punjab Police Constable Technical Support Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Punjab Police Constable Technical Support Syllabus 2021 Download Punjab Police Constable Exam Pattern
- UPPCL Account Clerk Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- UPPCL Account Clerk Syllabus 2021 Download UPPCL Account Clerk Lekha Lipik Exam Pattern
- BPSC Assistant Professor Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- BPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2021 Download BPSC Assistant Professor Exam Patter
- Goa PWD JE Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download
- Goa PWD JE Syllabus 2021 Download Goa PWD Junior Engineer, Technical Assistant Exam Pattern