Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board TN TRB announced 2019 TN TET Application / Recruitment Notification from Official site trb.tn.nic.in. So TN TET Latest News or Latest Updates also mentioned our page. Dear Eligible Candidates TN Teacher Eligibility Test TET Notification 2019 applied last date April 5, 2019. Candidates are you interested for this jobs get TN TET / TRB Application Form, Eligibility, TN TET / TRB Application Fee, TN TET / TRB Salary or Pay Scale and TN TET / TRB Age Limits also provided our page. We are mentioned TN TET / TRB Latest Updated news from online. Get TN TET Hall Ticket or Syllabus mentioned below. TN TET / TRB Application or Notification released on march 15, 2019 from online. So regularly updates latest news for TN TET / TRB 2019 recruitment available here.
TN TET / TRB 2019 Application Download
Dear Candidates are you searching for TN Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Application Form submit offline / online. Interested candidates get TN TET 2019 Written Examination Hall ticket or Syllabus available now at our website. So following instruction for TN TET Application download procedure mentioned under the page. TN TET Eligibility or Qualification Details available here.
Note 2; trb.tn.nic.in 2019, trb exam 2018-2019, trb.tn.nic.in flash news today, www.trb.tn.nic.in latest news 2019, next trb exam, trb news today, trb exam 2019, trb results,tntet exam date latest news ,tamilnadu tet exam date latest news, tntet latest news 2019, tet exam 2019 tamilnadu, tntet exam 2019, tet flash news today, tet news today, next tntet exam 2019, tntet exam date latest news ,next tntet exam 2019, tamilnadu tet exam date latest news, tntet 2019 , notification, tntet 2019 syllabus, tet exam 2019 tamilnadu, tntet latest news 2019, next tet exam in tamilnadu 2019
trb.tn.nic.in @ Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Latest News Updates
Aspirants Tamil Nadu Govt announced past years TN TET Application released from officials. But some issues or problems cannot conducted written examinations. So this year announced TN TET Written Examination Application form officially released from online. Get download details also provided our team at our blog.
TN TET 2019 Teacher Recruitment Board Notification
Applications are invited only through online mode for Teacher Eligibility Test, Paper I and Paper II for the year 2019 from the eligible candidates in Tamil Nadu.
TN TET / TRB 2019 TN Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board|
|Job Role||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Application Fee||250 – 500 /-|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||05 April 2019|
|Application Released on||15 March 2019|
Minimum Qualifications to write TNTET Paper-I (for classes I-V)
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). Or Graduation with atleast 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.,).
Minimum Qualifications to write TNTET Paper-II (for classes VI-VIII)
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). Or Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.).
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations. Or Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year B.A/B.Sc. Ed or B.A. Ed./B.Sc. Ed. Or Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of B.Ed. (Special Education).
Note: Any candidate having qualified B.Ed. programme, recognized by the NCTE is eligible to appear in TET. Moreover, as per existing TET guidelines circulated vide NCTE letter dated 11.02.2011, a person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010 is also qualified to appear in the TET.
The Examination fee is Rs. 500/- for all the candidates except SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability. For SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability Candidates, the examination fee is Rs. 250/-. Since the examination fee is different for various categories, candidates are advised to enter the correct Community / Person with Disability category. Once the payment is made, it will not be refunded. Online payment to be made only through Payment Gateway. (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card)
Procedure to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in the TRB website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in
- Use separate application for Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Candidates should ensure that they have their scanned recent color passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG /PNG format of size 20-60 kB) and signature (JPG/JPEG/PNG format of size 10-30 kB) separately. The online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
- A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the candidate, paper applied, communal category, date of birth, address and all other fields will be considered as final.
- Candidates are requested to fill the online application form with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- The online application can be submitted up to 05.04.2019 till 05.00 PM after which the link gets disabled.
Download TN TET Hall Ticket
The date, time and center for the Written Examination will be indicated in the Hall Ticket. The Hall Tickets for the eligible candidates will be uploaded by the TRB in its official website. The candidates are advised to refer the TRB website for details (http://www.trb.tn.nic.in). No written communication will be sent to the candidate. The decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board on the eligibility of the candidate to appear for the examination will be final.
|Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|Official Website||Get Here|
|Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Answer Key||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
Admit Card 2019 Released Date: TN TET Admit Card or Hall Ticket 2019 Date released before 7 – 10 days for written examination. So also followed our page any latest updates or new information get below the page. Candidates have to produce the photo identity proof and Examination Call Letter for verification while attending the online examination, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination.
|Release of Application form||March 15, 2019|
|Closing Date to fill Application Form||April 5, 2019|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form||April 5, 2019|
|TNTET 2019 Written Exam Paper-I (D.T.ed)||to be notified|
|TNTET 2019 Written Exam Paper-II (B.ed)||to be notified|
|Result announced on||to be notified|
Centre for Examination
Examination will be held in all districts. Candidates should appear for the Examination at their own expenses. The Board reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of examination centres and to re-allot the candidates for administrative reasons.
- Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Syllabus 2019
- Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2019
- UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Syllabus 2019
- UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Admit Card 2019
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Syllabus 2019
- HSSPP Assistant Manager Syllabus 2019
- HSSPP Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Admit Card 2019
- WBHRB Facility Manager Syllabus 2019
- WBHRB Facility Manager Admit Card 2019 Exam Date