Dear Applied Candidates TN TRB Assistant Professor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 PDF Download for Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu Previous Year Question Papers mentioned here. Candidates are you waiting for TN TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment announced 2331 Vacancies for Applied Eligible Candidates from online. We are provide TN TRB Assistant Professor certificate and Interview Details mentioned below the page. TN TRB Assistant Professor exam date & centre will be announced son at online. Aspirants TN TRB Assistant Professor Syllabus PDF for Subject Wise available here. And TN TRB Assistant Professor selection process, Application fee and document verification get read our page at below.
TN TRB Assistant Professor 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Candidates will be selected for Assistant Professor Posts based on their performance in the Written test conducted by the Teacher Recruitment Board. There is a huge competition for the Tamil Nadu TRB Lecturer Posts. The applied candidates must make a preparation plan to get a good score. So that they can include all the topics in their preparation schedule. The candidates should work hard and prepare well for the exam by using TN TRB Exam 2019 Syllabus to crack written test easily.
The Exam will be Conducted soon for the above vacant posts. All the Eligible Candidates whose application form is accepted will gave the Interview. The Date of Interview will be Intimated Later. All the Candidates be in touch with official website to get the Information about Exam.
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination.
TN TRB Assistant Professor 2019 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Salary||57700 – 182400|
|Application Fee||300 – 600 /-|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||30 Oct 2019|
|Vacancies No||2331 Posts|
TN TRB Assistant Professor 2019 Education Details
A Pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and a pass in the NET/ SLET/ SET / SLST / CSIR / JRF as per UGC Norms in the relevant subject. (or) A Pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and Ph.D in the relevant subject awarded as per UGC norms (Certificate of compliance to be obtained from competent authority of the concerned University – to be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification).
The M.Phil and Ph.D degrees obtained through Correspondence/ Distance Education/ Open University System are ineligible for appointment as Lecturers / Assistant Professors in Colleges and Universities vide G.O.Ms.No. 91, Higher Education (K2) Department, dated 03.04.2009. vii. Those who are obtained PG/Ph.D degree in foreign Universities shall obtain equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. This has to be produced at the time of Certificate Verification.
Scheme of Selection:
The Scheme for selection involves ranking and shortlisting of candidates followed by preparation of rank cum communal roster for certificate verification and interview. The candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:3. Marks will be awarded to all candidates based on the certificates uploaded along with the Application Forms as per criteria which has to be confirmed / finalized after due verification by the certificate verification team and also the marks awarded during the time of Interview,
- Certificate Verification
Stage-I : Certificate Verification : Candidates will be ranked and shortlisted subject-wise (in the ratio of 1:3) based on the information and certificates uploaded during online registration in respect of items 1&2 above. Thereafter, the rank-cum-communal roster will be prepared. Candidates may note that the provisional ranking will be done on the basis of information provided and documents submitted by them through online. During certificate verification if there are any discrepancy in the information provided through online application for awarding weightage marks, the candidature will be summarily rejected and shall be subject to punishment of debarment for the current and future recruitments. Hence, candidates are required to fill in the forms with great care and without making any unsubstantiated claims.
Stage-II : Interview : Interview will be conducted by interview Boards to be constituted by the Teachers Recruitment Board. At the time of interview, all original certificates in support of community, qualifications, experience, etc., will be verified and in case of any discrepancy between the certificates and information provided in the application form, candidates shall not be considered for selection and they will be debarred from the current and future recruitments. Interview marks will be awarded by testing the candidate as per G.O.(Ms)No.32, Higher Education (F2) Department, dated. 08.03.2013. Interview dates will be informed later.
Note: All candidates shall have the ability to speak, teach and write in Tamil. If a candidate has not studied Tamil Language in SSLC / +2, he/she should pass Tamil language Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, within the stipulated time. The Syllabi to be adopted for personal interview will be the latest UGC syllabus for relevant subject at PG level.
Syllabus for TN TRB Assistant Professor 2019 Subject Wise
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Indian Constitution.
- Economy – India.
- General Science.
- Science & Technology.
- History – India & Tamil Nadu.
- National & International Organizations.
- geography – India, Tamil Nadu & World.
- Important Days.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Books & Authors
- Who’s Who?
- Social- Economic & Cultural Issues.
- People & Personalities.
- Social- Economic & Cultural Issues.
- Awards & Honors etc.
Assistant Professor Engineering Subjects
- Concrete Technology.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Steel Structures.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- PSC Structures.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Studies etc.
- Applied Thermodynamics.
- Heat Transfer.
- Machine Design & Vibration.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Material Science.
- Theory of Machines.
- Dynamics of Machinery.
- Production Process.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Balancing of Reciprocating Masses.
- Internal Combustion Engines.
- Measurement & Metrology.
- Finite Element Analysis.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Manufacturing Planning & Control.
- Industrial Engineering & Enterprise Resources Planning.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Electrical Machines.
- Network Theory.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Estimation and costing.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Basic Electronics etc.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Operating System.
- Digital Logic.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Compiler Design.
- Computer Networks.
- Web Technologies.
- Theory of Computation.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering etc.
Assistant Professor Non-Engineering Subjects
- Common vocabulary.
- Use of Idioms & Phrases and their meaning.
- Sentence structure.
- Comprehension of passage.
- Algebraic Expressions.
- Square & Square Root.
- Cube & Cube Root.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Plane figures.
- Area of Plane Figures.
- Lines and Angles.
- Surface Area and Volume.
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum.
- The language of Mathematics.
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking.
- Community Mathematics.
- Remedial Teaching.
- Problems of Teaching.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Kinetic theory.
- Laws of motion.
- Units and measurements.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Current electricity.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Alternating current.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Communication systems.
- Wave optics.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Physical world.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- Organic chemistry
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- The s – block elements.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Surface chemistry.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Atomic structure.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Solid state.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- P-block elements.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
Exam Pattern for TN TRB Assistant Professor 2019
|S.No||Exam Type||Subjects||Parts||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Objective||Concerned Subjects||Part A||100||100||3 hours|
TN TRB Assistant Professor Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre.
TN TRB Assistant Professor Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
|TN TRB Assistant Professor Application||Get Here|
|TN TRB Assistant Professor Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|TN TRB Assistant Professor Official Website||Get Here|
|TN TRB Assistant Professor Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
TN TRB Assistant Professor 2019 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get TN TRB Assistant Professor Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- OSSC JE Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- OSSC JE Syllabus 2019 Download Odisha SSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Exam Pattern
- BRO GREF Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- BRO Syllabus 2019 Download Multi Skilled Worker, Driver Exam Pattern
- IIT Dhanbad Junior Assistant Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- IIT Dhanbad Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019 Download Junior Technician Exam Pattern
- BELTRON DEO Result 2019 Declared Programmer Final Selection
- BELTRON DEO Answer Key 2019 Released Programmer Answer Sheet With Marks
- NIE Project Technical Assistant Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- NIE Project Technical Assistant Syllabus 2019 Download Exam Pattern
- NYKS DYC Admit Card 2019 | Released District Youth Coordinator Hall Ticket
- MPPGCL Plant Assistant Previous Question Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF