Dear Candidates we are provide TNEB Field Assistant Previous Question Papers for PDF with Answer Sheet mentioned below the page. TNEB Field Assistant Previous Year Question Papers get read and then get great score your written Examination hall. TNEB Field Assistant Sample Papers for PDF and TANGEDCO Field Assistant Model Answer Sheet in following our page mentioned our team. Get Tamil Nadu Electricity Board FA Old Question Papers Subject Wise from here to prepare well for the written exam. Refer to the TNEB Field Assistant Previous Papers to improve your subject knowledge and time management skills. TNEB Field Assistant Syllabus and Test Pattern get Here. Hence, to crack the TANGEDCO Field Assistant Written Exam you need to prepare according to the TANGEDCO Field Assistant Old Question Papers and Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation TNEB Field Assistant Exam Papers available on this page.
TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant 2021 TNEB Sample Papers
Applicants you get great score for written examination take regular practice with your examination preparation and answer sheet get following the page. We are helping for your TANGEDCO Field Assistant 2021 TNEB Field Assistant Examination better score or marks. You will take TNEB Field Assistant 2021 Test Pattern and Syllabus for PDF take a print or free download. Find the marks and your exam papers also available below. please check that is properly printed and not wrinkled or torn. If ii is defective get it replaced. The Roll Number this year will have ?(Seven) digits. Carefully fill in the roll number in the allotted space of the OMR sheet.
Method of Process
- Applying for the post through online and attending the Physical Test and Written Examination is not a guarantee for appointment or selection to the post.
- All candidates including the candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchange, those who have completed ITI apprenticeship training in TANGEDCO/ TANTRANSCO/ TNEB and open market upon their eligibility as per qualification, age and other criteria have to apply through ONLINE to appear in the Physical Test.
- The details of Physical Test to be conducted is provided as Annexure- II
- After Certificate verification and physical test, the candidates who passed the Physical test alone will be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination and the candidates who do not pass the Certificate verification and Physical test will not be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination and further selection process. The competitive written examination shall be of objective type questions.
- After verification of the original certificates, physical test and written examination, the eligible candidates will be selected as per eligibility, merit of the marks in Competitive Written Examination and rule of reservation (respective turn in the Communal roster).
Note: Candidates should make self written notes to all related subjects with this your confidence will be more strong while appearing in written examination. Expert Supervision- Candidates can advice or supervision of experts while preparing of written examination and for our point of view it is very handy for all job seekers. Aspirants need to download TNEB TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Previous Papers along with TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Solved Question Papers disclosed on this page. Practice more number of TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Old Question Papers with Answers disclosed here which will help to crack the qualifying marks in the examination.
Following the below tips for Preparation
Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page
- Draw up a realistic timetable. Short, frequent study sessions.
- You need to be doing more than your homework.
- Print chief examiners reports for your subjects.
- I will revise this topic for 45 minutes. Take notes as you go
- Read your work out loud. You’ll hear mistakes sooner than you’ll see them.
- Use the official marking schemes
- Keep Re-reading the question over and over to ensure you are actually answering the question asked
TNEB Field Assistant 2021 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd (TANGEDCO)|
|Job Role||Field Assistant|
|Salary||18800 – 59900 /-|
|Application Fee||500 – 1000 /-|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2021|
|Vacancies No||2900 Posts|
TNEB Field Assistant 2021 Syllabus
The Physical Test shall contain 3 activities
Activity I: Pole Climbinga and Cross Arm Fixing [கம்பம் எறுதல் மற்றும் X arm பொருத்துதல்].
Activity II: Plaiting of rope with AAAC 7/3.15 mm conductor, marking and fixing the conductor on creeper, binding and fixing in the HT Disc and inserting the M.Pin. The number of rotations to be made while binding should not be less than 20 rounds. The above process should be completed within 2 minutes in one chance [அலுமினிய மின்கடத்தியில் (AAAc 7/3.15) உலோக பாகங்களில் (Creeper set) மற்றும் Disc-ல் முறையாக பொருத்த வேண்டும். பின்னர் மின்கடத்தினை இணைத்து 20 சுற்றிற்கு குறையாமல் அடிக்க வேண்டும். மேலும் இழுவை கயிற்றினை அலுமினிய கம்பியுடன் இணைக்க வேண்டும்].
Activity III: The candidate has to successfully Lift and Carry 3 Nos. of 3 1/2 feet V-Cross Arm (around 35 kg) for a distance of 100 meters in one minute in one chance without putting the weight down [மூன்று எண்ணிக்கை கொண்ட 3 1/2 அடி “X arm” ஐ எடுத்துக்கொண்டு 100 மீட்டர் தூரத்தை ஒரு நிமிடத்தில் கடந்து செல்ல வேண்டும்].
How to Improve Study Time
Time is also main key to get success in any examination means if any written examination there is 50 questions to solve and maximum time is 1 hour than candidates must be prepared to solve your question paper according given time. For this candidates should practice daily to solve old question papers or practice set of questions daily in your preparation. Further, the officials are going to conduct the Exam from General Tamil/ General English, Aptitude & Mental Ability, General Studies Subject Questions. For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded and for each incorrect answer, 1/3 marks will be reduced.
Postulants can easily improve their preparation strength with the practice of TANGEDCO Trainee Old Year Question Papers with Solutions. Individuals can also get TANGEDCO Field Assistant Exam Syllabus and Test Pattern along with TANGEDCO Trainee Question Papers.
|SUBJECT (OMR EXAMINATION)||DURATION||MAXIMUM MARKS|
|Part – I General Tamil and General English||20 items/ marks|| |
|Part – II Aptitude & Mental Ability Test||20 items/ marks|
|Part – III Subject oriented||60 items/ marks|
OMR EXAMINATION: The question paper for OMR BASED EXAMINATION will be of Objective type in the ITI level and it will be in English as well as in Tamil.
- To use blue or black ink Ball Point Pen only.
- Answer sheet will be invalidated if shaded in Pencil.
- The answer sheet will be invalidated if the box for Booklet Series is not
- shaded and could not be identified even by physical verification of the answer sheet.
- Marks will not be deducted for the questions left unanswered.
- Multiple shading will be considered as wrong answer.
Certificate or Document Verification
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission for PHYSICAL TEST and Written EXAMINATION will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
The certificates should be submitted when called for certificate verification by the TANGEDCO. If on verification at any time before or after the written EXAMINATION, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the TANGEDCO.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
TNEB Field Assistant Previous for PDF 2021 Model Papers
Preparation Notes or Study Materials
Candidates should revision their all subjects in routine on daily basis preparation .Revision must be regularly of your all key words /formulas/chapters/concepts of every topics during the entire preparation of written examination.
Candidates should make self written notes to all related subjects with this your confidence will be more strong while appearing in written examination. Expert Supervision- Candidates can advice or supervision of experts while preparing of written examination and for our point of view it is very handy for all job seekers.
TNEB Field Assistant (Trainee) Physical Test
- i) The Physical Test shall contain 3 activities as detailed below: –
- a) Activity – I
POLE CLIMBING AND CROSS ARM FIXING – The candidate has to properly wear the belt rope, have to climb the 9 meters PSC pole (ie., 30 feet pole) and have to carry along with him one end of rope in which the other end will be kept tied with 3 – phase cross arm. The candidate has to fix the wooden support for foot rest, have to tie the belt rope with the pole for safety purpose and have to fix the 3 – Phase Cross Arm at the top of the pole securely and he should have to safely climb down. The Cross Arm should be fixed around one feet from the top of the pole. The above process should be completed within 8 minutes in one chance.
- b) Activity – II
Plaiting of rope with AAAC 7/3.15 mm conductor, marking and fixing the conductor on creeper, binding and fixing in the HT Disc and inserting the M.Pin. The number of rotations to be made while binding should not be less than 20 rounds. The above process should be completed within 2 minutes in one chance.
- c) Activity – III
The candidate has to successfully Lift and Carry 3 Nos. of 3 1/2 feet V-Cross Arm (around 35 kg) for a distance of 100 meters in one minute in one chance without putting the weight down.
- ii) Those who have not properly tied the belt rope will not be allowed for further participation in the physical test and such candidates will be deemed to be considered as failed in the physical test.
iii) The candidates should not use any device for climbing the pole.
- iv) The candidate who successfully completes the first activity alone will be permitted for second activity and those who complete first and second activity alone will be permitted for third activity.
- v) The candidates who have passed all the above activities alone will be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination for further selection process.
- vi) No points or marks or priority will be given in the written examination based on the performance in the above physical activities.
vii) No exemption will be provided to woman or Differently Abled Persons or any other persons who are unable to (or) refuse to perform the physical test and such candidates will be deemed to be considered as failed in the physical test.
TNEB Field Assistant Old Question Papers Part I
tangedco.gov.in Field Assistant (Trainee) Test Papers Part II
Tamil Nadu FA (Trainee) Model Question Papers Part III
Instruction for Examination
Candidates are not allowed to bring Pager, Cellular Phone, Calculator, Memory Notes and books etc. or any other Electronic device or Recording Device either as separate piece or part of something used by the candidate such as Watch or Ring inside the Examination Hall.
If they are found to be in possession of any such thing or instrument they will not be allowed to write the examination further, besides invalidation of answer paper and / or debarment. If it is considered necessary they will be subjected for a physical search including frisking on the spot.
Do not bring into the Examination Hall any article such as books, notes, loose sheets, mathematical and drawing instruments, Log Tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, Text Books, rough sheets etc. except the permitted writing material i.e. pen. No colour pen or pencil must be used.
Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including Mobile Phones / Pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured.
Conduct in Examination Hall: No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the Examination Hall or harass the staff employed by the TANGEDCO for the conduct of the examination. Any such misconduct will be severely viewed & penalised.
|TNEB Field Assistant Application||Get Here|
|TNEB Field Assistant Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|TNEB Field Assistant Official Website||Get Here|
|TNEB Field Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant 2021 Exam Previous Papers Download Procedure
First go to official site in
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Log in your register page
The n Finally show on your Examination Model Papers Download
Get TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant 2021 Exam Previous question Papers Download and Take the Print safely
- TN TRB Computer Instructor Previous Question Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Gujarat High Court Computer Operator Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Gujarat High Court Computer Operator Syllabus 2021 Download Gujarat HC Computer Operator Exam Pattern
- TN TRB Computer Instructor Syllabus 2021 Download Computer Instructors Grade I Exam Pattern
- TN TRB PG Assistant Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus 2021 Download TN TRB PED Exam Pattern
- Delhi District Court Group C Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Delhi District Court Group C Syllabus 2021 Download Delhi High Court Peon, Process Server Exam Pattern
- CSL Junior Technical Assistant Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- CSL Junior Technical Assistant Syllabus 2021 Download Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern