Dear Applied Candidates TANGEDCO TNEB Field Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020 Download PDF in TANGEDCO Field Assistant Previous Year Model question Papers also mentioned below the page. Are you searching for TANGEDCO TNEB Field Assistant Exam Date and Exam centre get following the page. Get latest TNEB Field Assistant Examination Preparation Tips and Study Books also mentioned below the page. We are provided TNEB Field Assistant Selection List, TANGEDCO TNEB Field Assistant Document Verification and TNEB Field Assistant Eligibility (education Qualification) available now at our page below. The TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Syllabus Pdf is also provided here for download. Candidates can check the official website to get the TANGEDCO Field Assistant Syllabus & Pattern.For your preparation, we had provided the TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF which is formed with the exact sub-topics for the TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Exam Syllabus.
TNEB Field Assistant Syllabus 2020 | TANGEDCO Field Assistant Exam Pattern @ tangedco.gov.in
Aspirants can check our recruitment. guru website for more details regarding the TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020, TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Exam Important Dates, TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern, TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Previous Papers, etc. The written exam shall comprise 100 marks questions of Engineering Mathematics, Basic Engineering & Science and Concerned Engineering field. For better understanding about exam, go through the TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern given below. More details of TNEB Field Assistant admit card, upcoming TANGEDCO Job vacancies, latest jobs, answer key, merit list, selection list, cut off score, result and etc. are given official website.
TNEB Field Assistant 2020 Preparation Tips or Guide
Job Seekers are you searching for TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released TNEB Field Assistant Examination (2900 Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 23 April 2020. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. Eligible or applied candidates get TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Written Test Previous Papers or Study Materials insert our page at below. And Written Examination Important Instruction mentioned here. TNEB Field Assistant Previous Papers TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Model Examination Details TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Old Exam Papers for PDF TNEB Field Assistant Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page.
Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page
- Draw up a realistic timetable. Short, frequent study sessions.
- You need to be doing more than your homework.
- Print chief examiners reports for your subjects.
- I will revise this topic for 45 minutes. Take notes as you go
- Read your work out loud. You’ll hear mistakes sooner than you’ll see them.
- Use the official marking schemes
- Keep Re-reading the question over and over to ensure you are actually answering the question asked
CENTRES FOR EXAMINATION: The centre for physical test and examination will be updated in the TANGEDCO website and will be informed to the candidates in their registered mail id.
Note: The TANGEDCO reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of centres and to re-allot the candidates.
Applicants should ensure their eligibility for the post: The applicants applying for the post should go through all instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions and furnish all the required particulars in the online application. Claims made at later stages, after submission of online application will not be entertained. Their admission to all stages of the physical test and examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfaction of the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of memo of admission to the applicant will not imply that his/her candidature has been fully cleared by the TANGEDCO.
TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant 2020 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd (TANGEDCO)|
|Job Role||Field Assistant|
|Salary||18800 – 59900 /-|
|Application Fee||500 – 1000 /-|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||23 April 2020|
|Vacancies No||2900 Posts|
TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant 2020 Education Qualification
ITI (National Trade certificate/National Apprenticeship certificate) in Electrician (OR) Wireman (OR) Electrical Trade under Centre of Excellence Scheme.
Knowledge in Tamil:- Candidates should possess an adequate knowledge of the official language of the State, namely Tamil, on the date of this notification as per.
Method of Selection Process
- Applying for the post through online and attending the Physical Test and Written Examination is not a guarantee for appointment or selection to the post.
- All candidates including the candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchange, those who have completed ITI apprenticeship training in TANGEDCO/ TANTRANSCO/ TNEB and open market upon their eligibility as per qualification, age and other criteria have to apply through ONLINE to appear in the Physical Test.
- The details of Physical Test to be conducted is provided as Annexure- II
- After Certificate verification and physical test, the candidates who passed the Physical test alone will be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination and the candidates who do not pass the Certificate verification and Physical test will not be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination and further selection process. The competitive written examination shall be of objective type questions.
- After verification of the original certificates, physical test and written examination, the eligible candidates will be selected as per eligibility, merit of the marks in Competitive Written Examination and rule of reservation (respective turn in the Communal roster).
TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant 2020 Syllabus for Subject Wise
TNEB Field Assistant Syllabus 2020 – Part I (General Tamil and General English)
- Choosing the appropriate filler
- Idioms & Phrases
- Spotting the errors
- Phrase substitution
- One word substitution
- Cloze Test
- Commonly misspelled words
- Double blanks in a sentence
- Fill in the blanks
- Reconstruction of punishment & passage
- Synonyms and antonyms
- தொடரும் தொடர்பும் அறிதல்
- எதிர்ச்சொல்லை எடுத்தெழுதுதல்
- இலக்கணக் குறிப்பறிதல்
- செய்வினை போன்றவை.
tangedco.gov.in Field Assistant (Trainee) Syllabus 2020 – Part II (Aptitude & Mental Ability Test)
- Conversion of information to data collection
- Compilation and presentation of data Tables,
- Diagrams Analytical interpretation of data Simplification – Percentage Highest Common Factor (HCF) Lowest Common Multiple (LCM) Ratio and Proportion Simple Interest, Compound interest Time and Work Logical Reasoning – Puzzles Visual Reasoning Number Series.
Latest TNEB Syllabus 2020 – Part III Subject Oriented
- Properties of conductors, insulators, and semiconductors. Types of wires & cables standard wire gauge.
- Ohm’s Law, Simple Electrical Circuits and problems. Kirchoff’s Laws and applications, Wheatstone bridge principle.
- Basic Safety introduction – Personal protection – Elementary First Aid.
- Fundamental of electricity. Electron theory-free, Electron – Fundamental terms, definitions, units & effects of electric current
- Working principle of Transformer. Classification C.T., P.T. Instrument. Type of Cooling for transformer, Protective Devices.
- Routine care & maintenance of Batteries. Electric Wirings, I.E. rules, Types of wirings. Earthing.
- Wiring System – PVC, concealed system. Fuses, Relays, Miniature circuit breakers (MCB), ELCB, etc.
- Induction Motor – Single-phase, Three-phase working principle. Construction, characteristics. Transformer Winding.
- Generation sources of energy, Types of fuels, Various ways of electrical power generation.
- Electrical Measuring Instruments-Types – Ammeter, Voltmeter, Multimeter, Wattmeter, P.F.Meter & Energy Meter.
- Distribution of Power – Function, and equipment used in Sub-Station. Classification of Distribution System. Circuit Breakers – Introduction & classification of Circuit Breakers. Lightning arrestors.
- Introduction of Single-phase, three-phase- 3 wire system in transmission lines.
- Overhead Lines. Main components of overhead lines. Standard Conductor materials, line supports, insulators, types of insulators. Under Ground Cable – Construction of cables.
Exam Pattern for TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant 2020
|SUBJECT (OMR EXAMINATION)||DURATION||MAXIMUM MARKS|
|Part – I General Tamil and General English||20 items/ marks|| |
|Part – II Aptitude & Mental Ability Test||20 items/ marks|
|Part – III Subject oriented||60 items/ marks|
OMR EXAMINATION: The question paper for OMR BASED EXAMINATION will be of Objective type in the ITI level and it will be in English as well as in Tamil.
- To use blue or black ink Ball Point Pen only.
- Answer sheet will be invalidated if shaded in Pencil.
- The answer sheet will be invalidated if the box for Booklet Series is not
- shaded and could not be identified even by physical verification of the answer sheet.
- Marks will not be deducted for the questions left unanswered.
- Multiple shading will be considered as wrong answer.
TNEB Field Assistant Questions and Evaluation Scheme
|Type||No. of Questions||No. of alternative answers||Max mark for correct answer||Max marks||Negative mark for every wrong answer|
TNEB Field Assistant (Trainee) Physical Test
- i) The Physical Test shall contain 3 activities as detailed below: –
- a) Activity – I
POLE CLIMBING AND CROSS ARM FIXING – The candidate has to properly wear the belt rope, have to climb the 9 meters PSC pole (ie., 30 feet pole) and have to carry along with him one end of rope in which the other end will be kept tied with 3 – phase cross arm. The candidate has to fix the wooden support for foot rest, have to tie the belt rope with the pole for safety purpose and have to fix the 3 – Phase Cross Arm at the top of the pole securely and he should have to safely climb down. The Cross Arm should be fixed around one feet from the top of the pole. The above process should be completed within 8 minutes in one chance.
- b) Activity – II
Plaiting of rope with AAAC 7/3.15 mm conductor, marking and fixing the conductor on creeper, binding and fixing in the HT Disc and inserting the M.Pin. The number of rotations to be made while binding should not be less than 20 rounds. The above process should be completed within 2 minutes in one chance.
- c) Activity – III
The candidate has to successfully Lift and Carry 3 Nos. of 3 1/2 feet V-Cross Arm (around 35 kg) for a distance of 100 meters in one minute in one chance without putting the weight down.
- ii) Those who have not properly tied the belt rope will not be allowed for further participation in the physical test and such candidates will be deemed to be considered as failed in the physical test.
iii) The candidates should not use any device for climbing the pole.
- iv) The candidate who successfully completes the first activity alone will be permitted for second activity and those who complete first and second activity alone will be permitted for third activity.
- v) The candidates who have passed all the above activities alone will be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination for further selection process.
- vi) No points or marks or priority will be given in the written examination based on the performance in the above physical activities.
vii) No exemption will be provided to woman or Differently Abled Persons or any other persons who are unable to (or) refuse to perform the physical test and such candidates will be deemed to be considered as failed in the physical test.
TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant 2020 Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant 2020 Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
TNEB Field Assistant Old Question Papers Part I
tangedco.gov.in Field Assistant (Trainee) Test Papers Part II
Tamil Nadu FA (Trainee) Model Question Papers Part III
In the TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Important Details for Examination Hall
Candidates are not allowed to bring Pager, Cellular Phone, Calculator, Memory Notes and books etc. or any other Electronic device or Recording Device either as separate piece or part of something used by the candidate such as Watch or Ring inside the Examination Hall.
If they are found to be in possession of any such thing or instrument they will not be allowed to write the examination further, besides invalidation of answer paper and / or debarment. If it is considered necessary they will be subjected for a physical search including frisking on the spot.
Do not bring into the Examination Hall any article such as books, notes, loose sheets, mathematical and drawing instruments, Log Tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, Text Books, rough sheets etc. except the permitted writing material i.e. pen. No colour pen or pencil must be used.
Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including Mobile Phones / Pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured.
|TANGEDCO Field Assistant Application||Get Here|
|TANGEDCO Field Assistant Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|TANGEDCO Field Assistant Official Website||Get Here|
|TANGEDCO Field Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- KPSC ACF Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- KPSC ACF Syllabus 2020 Download Karnataka Assistant Conservator of Forests Exam Pattern
- AMC Staff Nurse Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- AMC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2020 Download MPHW, Lab Technician Exam Pattern
- Assam Irrigation Junior Assistant Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Assam Irrigation Junior Assistant Syllabus 2020 Download Subordinate Engineer Exam Pattern
- TNEB TANGEDCO Gangman Result 2020 Declared TNEB Gangman Final Selection
- TNEB TANGEDCO Gangman Answer Key 2020 Released TNEB Gangman Answer Sheet With Marks