Applied Candidates TNPSC Drug Inspector Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019 available for Junior Analyst pdf to written examination papers also provided our page. Dear applicants TNPSC Drug Inspector recently announced 42 recruitment application form from official website. Are you ready for TNPSC Drug Inspector written examination get TNPSC Drug Inspector latest updates or preparation tips. So we are mentioned TNPSC Junior Analyst official syllabus in subject wise our website. Aspirants our team provide TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst Exam Date for update soon as possible. Eligible or applied candidates get TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst Written Test Previous Papers or Study Materials insert our page at below. And Written Examination Important Instruction mentioned here.
TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst Preparation Tips / Study Materials for Subject wise and TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst Official or selection Details TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst Application Form Download TNPSC Drug Inspector method of Process and TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst examination scheme also find our page.
TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst Syllabus 2019 PDF
Job Seekers are you searching for TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst Examination (42 Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 12 May 2019. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. Karnataka State Police TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst Previous Papers TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst Model Examination Details TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst Old Exam Papers for PDF TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Scheme of Examination
The TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
Method of Process
The TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Written Examination for Objective Types
- Skill Test or Interview
- Certificate Verification
TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst 2019 Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination.
TNPSC Drug Inspector 2019 TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst|
|Salary||36400 – 115700|
|Application Fee||150 – 200|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||12 May 2019|
|Vacancies No||49 Posts|
TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst 2019 Syllabus Subject Wise
- Drugs and Cosmetic Act, 1940 and Rules thereunder, 1945 with amendments.
- Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- Drugs and Magic Remedy Act, 1954.
- Medical and Toilet Preparation Act, 1955.
- Prevention of Cruelty to Animal Act.
- Drug Price Control Order, 1995.
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act, 1971.
- Poison Act, 1919 and Dangerous Drugs Act, 1930.
- Trademark Registration Act.
- Pharmaceutical Ethics.
- Tablet and Tablet Coating.
- Blood Fluid and Electrolytes.
- Parenteral preparation and Quality Control.
- Emulsion, Suspension, Ointment and Cream.
- Ophthalmic Solutions.
- Surgical Dressing.
- Biological preparation (Sera, Vaccine and Anti-Sera)
- Limit Test.
- Sterility Test.
- Microbiological Assay of Vitamins
- Pyrogen Test.
- Theory & Application of Colorimeter, Fluorimeter, Nephelometer, and Turbidimeter
- U.V.Visilile Spectrophotometer.
- Kerl Fischer Titration.
- Alcohol determination.
- Vaccine Preparation.
- Antihistaminic Agents.
- Sedatives and Hypnotics.
- Psycho-therapeutic Agents.
- Analgesics (narcotic, non-narcotic and NSAID)
- Cardiovascular Agents.
- Chemical constituents
- Bael and Ephedra.
Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Introduction and General Principle
- Mode of action
- Drug-receptor interaction
- The antagonist, Absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion of drugs
- Routes of administration
- Drug dependence and addiction
- Adverse drug reaction
- Drug allergy
- Drug abuse and toxicity
Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
- Handling of prescription
- Storage conditions of drugs
- Clinical Pharmacy and its role in Hospital.
Tamil Nadu PSC Junior Analyst Syllabus 2019 for Anatomy, Physiology & Health Education
- Elementary knowledge of the following systems
- Digestive system
- Reproductive system
- Urinary system.
- Respiratory system
- First aid
- Population Control
- Aids Control.
TNPSC Drug Inspector Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst 2019 Test Pattern
Examination Board Conducted 5 hours from hall
Subject for Mathematics, General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Awareness and General Science
Total No of Questions 570
Total No of Marks for TNPSC Drug Inspector 570 Marks
Organization Conducted for Examination in Objective Types
|Subject||Duration||Maximum marks||Minimum qualifying marks|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs & BCMs||Others|
|Paper –I (SUBJECT PAPER) (200 questions)
(Candidate should choose any one of the following
subjects based on his/her educational qualification)
i) Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Sciences (Degree standard)
ii) Clinical Pharmacology (P.G.Degree standard)
iii) M.D. Microbiology (P.G.Degree standard)
iv)Pharmaceutical Chemistry Degree standard)
|Paper – II (GENERAL STUDIES)
General Studies (Degree standard) – 75 questions and Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
(SSLC Standard) – 25 questions.
|Interview and Records||70|
Read Candidates for Important Instruction
Candidates Are Not Allowed To Carry Any Electronic/Mechanical Communication Device Including Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphone, Tablet Etc. Calculators, Books, Scale Or Drawing Instruments Are Not Allowed Inside The Examination Hall. The Commission Shall Not Be Responsible For Safe Custody Of Mobile Phones Etc.
And As Such Will Have No Liability In Case Of Loss Or Damage. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until an hour has elapsed from the commencement of the examination nor during the last 30 minutes of the allotted time without submitting the Booklets.
Note: TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst Candidates will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and the Karnataka State Police KSP Board will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature. No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst 2019 DV Details (Certificate Name)
The TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst candidates who qualify for interview will be subjected to verification of credentials, such as, verification of Original Certificates of Educational Qualifications, other Qualifications, Caste Certificates, etc. and also subjected to verification with the respective Universities / Authorities.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: The TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst candidate should not bring any other paper except the e-Admission Certificate and original valid identity proof to the Examination Hall. The candidate may bring his/her own Clip Board or Hard Board or Card Board on which nothing should be written and a good quality Black/Blue Ball Point Pen.
Previous Papers for PDF in Tamil
Answer Sheet: The TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst Candidate should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet personally to the Invigilator on duty before he/she leaves the Examination Hall. No candidate shall be allowed to go to Toilet / Urinal during the last 30 minutes of Examination. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall 20 minutes after commencement of the examination. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre.
|TNPSC Drug Inspector Application||Get Here|
|TNPSC Drug Inspector Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|TNPSC Drug Inspector Official Website||Get Here|
|TNPSC Drug Inspector Admit card||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst Syllabus 2019 Download Procedure
First go to official site in www.tnpsc.gov.in
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Log in your register page
The n Finally show on your Examination syllabus Download
Get TNPSC Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- UPSC CMS Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- UPSC CMS Syllabus 2019 | Download UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern
- UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019 | Download UPSC Combined Medical Services Hall Ticket
- Indian Navy Chargeman Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Indian Navy Chargeman Syllabus 2019 | Download Indian Navy Chargeman Exam Pattern
- Indian Navy Chargeman Admit Card 2019 | Download Indian Navy Hall Ticket
- Allahabad Bank SO Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Allahabad Bank SO Syllabus 2019 | Download Specialist Officer Exam Pattern
- Allahabad Bank SO Admit Card 2019 | Download Specialist Officer Hall Ticket