Dear Applied Candidates TNPSC Research Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020 Download PDF in TNPSC Research Assistant Syllabus or Previous Year Question Papers available here. Aspirants we are provided TNPSC Research Assistant Exam Date and Exam Centre will be released soon at online. Candidates can able download TNPSC Research Assistant Exam Date and Exam Centre will be released soon at online. Aspirants we are provided TNPSC Research Assistant Preparation Tips and Study Books and etc. TNPSC Research Assistant Selection process, TNPSC Research Assistant Eligibility and TNPSC Research Assistant Document Verification and etc. Each and every candidate can take the chance to settle on this TNPSC board by preparing the TNPSC RA Syllabus 2020. Candidates if you have any doubts about this www.tnpsc.gov.in Research Assistant Syllabus 2020, then once refer to the whole page.
TNPSC Research Assistant 2020 RA Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PDF
Candidates can check the exam pattern then you have an idea about the exam. Here we can mention the TNPSC Research Assistant Syllabus and previous papers for the easy preparation of the exam. The Tamil Nadu PSC Research Assistant Syllabus 2020 is very helpful for the candidates who are preparing for the TNPSC Research Assistant Examination. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission officials are going to conduct the TNPSC Research Assistant Exam for all the candidates who have applied for the vacant position. check the table given below to get complete information o Examination which had tabulated for easy understanding of the applicants who are preparing for the TNPSC Research Assistant Examination 2020.
TNPSC Research Assistant 2020 Preparation Tips
Job Seekers are you searching for TNPSC Research Assistant Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released TNPSC Research Assistant Examination (Various Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 2020. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. TNPSC Research Assistant Previous Papers TNPSC Research Assistant Model Examination Details TNPSC Research Assistant Old Exam Papers for PDF TNPSC Research Assistant Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned TNPSC Research Assistant Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Scheme of Examination
The TNPSC Research Assistant will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The TNPSC Research Assistant Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The TNPSC Research Assistant Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
TNPSC Research Assistant 2020 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Job Role||Research Assistant|
|Application Fee||Refer Notification|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2020|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
TNPSC Research Assistant 2020 Education Details
Academic qualification to the posts of TNPSC Research Assistant is
M.V.Sc., (Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology, Dairy Microbiology, and Animal Biotechnology).
Must have passed Tamil as one of the languages in Higher Secondary Public Examination or its equivalent.
TNPSC Research Assistant 2020 Selection Process
The TNPSC Research Assistant selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The TNPSC Research Assistant Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write TNPSC Research Assistant examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
TNPSC Research Assistant 2020 Study Books
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination. Then they do not qualify for the exam. If they do the preparation with the TNPSC Research Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern. If they use them in solving the Tamil Nadu Research Assistant Previous Papers then they will easily qualify the exam. we are advised to use the given links to download the TNPSC Research Assistant Exam Papers to increase their preparation level. Along with the TNPSC Research Assistant Previous Year Papers, check TNPSC Research Assistant Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process in below page.
TNPSC Research Assistant 2020 Syllabus for Subject Wise
Tamil Nadu PSC Research Asst Exam Syllabus 2020
- National Dance
- Political Science
- New inventions
- World organizations
- Scientific observations
- Indian Culture
- Economic problems in India
- Famous Places in India
- Important Dates
- Books and Authors
- Geography of India
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
- Countries and Capitals
- Music & Literature
- Science and innovations
- National and International current affairs
Get TNPSC Research Asst Syllabus 2020 – Veterinary Sciences
- Livestock Management.
- Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology and Pharmacology.
- Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry.
- Animal Breeding and Genetics.
- Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health.
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Livestock Products Technology.
- Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
- Basics in Veterinary Anatomy & Physiology.
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology.
- Animal Nutrition.
- Veterinary Extension & Animal Husbandry.
TNPSC Research Assistant Exam Syllabus 2020 – General Studies (Objective Type)
- General Science
- Current Events
- Indian Economy
- History and Culture of India and Tamilnadu
- Indian Polity
- Aptitude and Mental Ability Tests
- Indian National Movement
History and Culture of India & Tamilnadu
- Indus valley civilization‐Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas‐Age of Vijayanagaram and the Brahmans
- South Indian history‐Culture and Heritage of Tamil People
- India Since Independence
- Characteristics of Indian culture.
- Unity in diversity –race, color, language, custom‐India‐as secular state‐Growth of rationalist, Dravidian
- Dravidian movement in TN‐Political parties and populist schemes
- Constitution of India
- The preamble to the Constitution
- Salient features of constitution – Union, state, and territory
- Citizenship‐rights amend duties‐ Fundamental rights‐ Fundamental duties‐ Human rights charters Union legislature – Parliament, State executive.
- State Legislature – assembly‐ Local government – panchayat raj – Tamil Nadu‐ Judiciary in India – the rule of law/Due process of law Elections
- Official language and Schedule‐VIII‐. Corruption in public life‐. Anti‐corruption measures –CVC, Lok‐ adalats, Ombudsman, CAG‐ Right to information‐ Empowerment of women‐ Consumer protection forms.
National Movement of India
- National Renaissance
- The emergence of national leaders‐Gandhi, Nehru, TagoreDifferent
- Different modes of agitationsRole of Tail Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC,
- Role of Tail Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar & others
Exam Pattern for TNPSC Research Assistant 2020
|Subject||No of Questions||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Selection|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs.||Others|
|Paper-I (Subject Paper)|
(Post Graduate Degree
standard) Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences
|200||3 Hrs||300||171 Marks||228 Marks|
|Paper-II (GENERAL STUDIES)|
questions and Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
|Interview and Record||–||–||70|
TNPSC Research Assistant 2020 Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New TNPSC Research Assistant 2020 Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
Hall Ticket Download
A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and pass word confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID only.
TNPSC Research Assistant 2020 Call Letter
The Candidates should provide correct e-mail address on which call letter will be issued. If the call letter is not delivered to the candidate due to providing wrong e-mail address, the Registry will not be responsible for the same. So, contenders just read the whole article by scroll down the web page and get the TNPSC Research Asst Previous Year Question Papers within a couple of seconds.
TNPSC Research Assistant 2020 Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
In the year 1923, the British Government established a Public Service Commission to examine the salary structure of the Indian Civil Service. The Commission was composed of four Englishmen and four Indian with Lord Lee of Fareham serving as its Chairman. The Commission also addressed the rate of Indianization of the Indian Civil Service and the Indian Police. It determined a rate which in fifteen years would make the Indian Civil Service with a fifty per cent Indian membership and the same in twenty-five years for the Indian Police.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit
|TNPSC Research Assistant Application||Get Here|
|TNPSC Research Assistant Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|TNPSC Research Assistant Official Website||Get Here|
|TNPSC Research Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
TNPSC Research Assistant 2020 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get TNPSC Research Assistant 2020 Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- MSPDCL Assistant Manager Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- MSPDCL Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020 Download MSPDCL Assistant Manager Exam Pattern
- CSIR UGC NET Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- CSIR UGC NET Syllabus 2020 Download CSIR NET Junior Research Fellowship Exam Pattern
- UPPSC APO Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- UPPSC APO Syllabus 2020 Dowload Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam Pattern
- OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2020 Download OPSC IMO Exam Pattern
- Villupuram Cooperative Bank Assistant Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Villupuram Cooperative Bank Syllabus 2020 Download Assistant, Clerk Exam Pattern
- CDAC Project Engineer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- CDAC Project Engineer Syllabus 2020 Download CDAC Hyderabad Project Engineer Exam Pattern