Applied Candidates UPHESC Principal Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019 available for Pracharya pdf to written examination papers also provided our page. Dear applicants UPHESC Principal recently announced 290 recruitment application form from official website. Are you ready for UPHESC Principal written examination get UPHESC Principal latest updates or preparation tips. So we are mentioned UPHESC Principal official syllabus in subject wise our website. Aspirants our team provide UPHESC Principal Exam Date for update soon as possible. Eligible or applied candidates get UPHESC Principal Written Test Previous Papers or Study Materials insert our page at below. And Written Examination Important Instruction mentioned here.
UPHESC Principal Preparation Tips / Study Materials for Subject wise and UPHESC Principal Official or selection Details UPHESC Principal Application Form Download UPHESC Principal method of Process and Abhyudaya Bank Clerk examination scheme also find our page.
UPHESC Principal Syllabus Download
Job Seekers are you searching for UPHESC Principal Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released UPHESC Principal Examination (290 Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 19 April 2019. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. UPHESC Principal Previous Papers UPHESC Principal Model Examination Details UPHESC Principal Old Exam Papers for PDF UPHESC Principal Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned UPHESC Principal Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Interested candidates can also get a direct link to get UP Higher Education Service Commission Exam Syllabus Pdf. Refer subject wise UPHESC Exam Syllabus 2019 and start preparing for the exam. Contenders can estimate the importance of subjects with UPHESC Syllabus 2019. Therefore check UPHESC Principal Test Pattern, Syllabus and prepare.
Scheme of Examination
The trainee will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The UPHESC Principal Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The UPHESC Principal Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
Method of Process
The UPHESC Principal selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The UPHESC Principal Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Written Examination for Objective Types
- Skill Test or Interview
- Certificate Verification
UPHESC Principal 2019 Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination.
UPHESC Principal 2019 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission|
|Salary||37400 – 67000|
|Application Fee||2000 – 3000|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||15 April 2019|
|Vacancies No||290 Posts|
UPHESC Principal Syllabus Subject Wise 2019
Indian Polity, History, Economy, and Geography
- Politics of India
- Indian Art, Literature and Culture.
- Indian Economy.
- Basic Indian Geography.
- Indian Constitute and Polity.
- India History and National Movement.
- Games Sports and Multimedia
- Current Events of State, National, and International Importance
- Personalities in News
- Science, Technology Environment in Contemporary Context.
Information and Computer Technology (ICT)
- Basic of the Internet and Its Applications.
- ICT: Advantages, disadvantages and uses.
- Developments in Educational Technology.
www.uphesconline.in Principal Syllabus 2019 – Part B – Administrative Aptitude
Governance and Administration of Higher Education in U.P
- Recognition and affiliation of Colleges.
- University and Colleges: Authorities, Bodies, and Boards.
- Good Governance in Higher Education.
- Service Conditions of teaching, non-teaching staff, and principal.
- Pattern and Conduct of Examination.
- Operations of Accounts.
- Source of Financial Assistance.
- Knowledge of Financial handbook.
- Financial Management in Colleges.
- Budget and Audit System.
Higher Education System
- General and Professional Education.
- Institutions of higher learning and research of India.
- Regulatory bodies for Higher education with simple reference to UGC, NCTE, AICTE, MCI, NAAC, BCI and RCI
- Formal and Distance Education.
Rights and Duties of Principal
- Role of the Principal in promoting excellence in academic and co-curricular activities.
- Rights and Duties of Principal with reference to different stake Holders.
- Promotion of ethics and values in academic institutions.
- Development and Maintenance of Facilities and Assets.
- Maintenance of discipline and order.
Acts, Statues and Ordinance related to Higher Education
- University Statues ordinances and Regulations.
- U.P. University Act-1973
- UGC Act and Regulations.
- U.P. Higher Education Service Commission Act.
UPHESC Principal 2019 Test Pattern
Examination Board Conducted 2 hours from hall
Subject for Mathematics, General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Awareness and General Science
Total No of Questions 100
Total No of Marks for UPHESC Principal 100 Marks
Organization Conducted for Examination in Objective Types
|Name of Subjects||Exam Marks||Exam Timing|
2 Hours (120 Minutes)
Read Candidates for Important Instruction
Candidates Are Not Allowed To Carry Any Electronic/Mechanical Communication Device Including Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphone, Tablet Etc. Calculators, Books, Scale Or Drawing Instruments Are Not Allowed Inside The Examination Hall. The Commission Shall Not Be Responsible For Safe Custody Of Mobile Phones Etc.
And As Such Will Have No Liability In Case Of Loss Or Damage. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until an hour has elapsed from the commencement of the examination nor during the last 30 minutes of the allotted time without submitting the Booklets.
Note: Candidates will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and the Karnataka State Police KSP Board will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature. No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
UPHESC Principal 2019 DV Details (Certificate Name)
The candidates who qualify for interview will be subjected to verification of credentials, such as, verification of Original Certificates of Educational Qualifications, other Qualifications, Caste Certificates, etc. and also subjected to verification with the respective Universities / Authorities.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: The candidate should not bring any other paper except the e-Admission Certificate and original valid identity proof to the Examination Hall. The candidate may bring his/her own Clip Board or Hard Board or Card Board on which nothing should be written and a good quality Black/Blue Ball Point Pen.
Answer Sheet: The Candidate should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet personally to the Invigilator on duty before he/she leaves the Examination Hall. No candidate shall be allowed to go to Toilet / Urinal during the last 30 minutes of Examination. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall 20 minutes after commencement of the examination. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre.
|UPHESC Principal Application||Get Here|
|UPHESC Principal Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|UPHESC Principal Official Website||Get Here|
|UPHESC Principal Admit Card||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
About UPHESC Board
Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission Bill-1980, after the approval of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly, adopted by the Governor of power under Article-200 of the Constitution of India, passed on October 01, 1980, Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission Was established.
Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission is a corporate body that started functioning from 01 November 1982. In the present commission, there is a provision to appoint six additional members of the President. The term of the chairman is fixed to five years or maximum of 68 years (whichever is earlier), while the tenure of the member is fixed for five years or maximum of 65 years (whichever is earlier). Appointment of Chairman and Members of the Chairman is full-time.
The post of a secretary, a deputy secretary and an account officer is created in the commission. The post of Secretary is appointed by the State Government on deputation for a period not exceeding five years, which is the senior IASL officer and his terms of service are as follows, from time to time appointed by the State Government for the deployment of deputation. She goes.
UPHESC Principal Syllabus 2019 Download Procedure
First go to official site in site.uphesc.org
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Log in your register page
The n Finally show on your Examination syllabus Download
Get UPHESC Principal Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- UPHESC Principal Syllabus 2019 | Download UPHESC Pracharya Exam Pattern
- EDCIL Young Professional Syllabus 2019 | Download EDCIL Young Professional Exam Pattern
- OAVS TGT PGT Syllabus 2019 | Download OAVS Principal Exam Pattern
- Maharashtra Forest Guard Syllabus 2019 | Download Maharashtra Forest Guard Exam Pattern
- APSWREIS Syllabus 2019 | Download TGT, DCO, Principal, Care Taker Exam Pattern
- CGPSC Librarian Syllabus 2019 | Download Sports Officer Exam Pattern
- TN MRB Pharmacist Syllabus 2019 | Download TN MRB Pharmacist Exam Pattern
- BSSC Stenographer Syllabus 2019 | Download Bihar SSC Exam Pattern
- ESIC UDC Syllabus 2019 | Download ESIC Stenographer Exam Pattern
- GPSC State Tax Inspector Syllabus 2019 | Download STI Exam Pattern