Applied Candidates UPSC CMS Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019 available for Combined Medical Services pdf to Paper 1 and Paper 2 written examination papers also provided our page. Dear applicants KSP Jailor & Warder recently announced 965 recruitment application form from official website. Are you ready for UPSC CMS 2019 Combined Medical Services written examination get UPSC CMS 2019 latest updates or preparation tips. So we are mentioned UPSC CMS Paper 1 and Paper 2 official syllabus in subject wise our website. Aspirants our team provide UPSC CMS Exam Date for update soon as possible.
Eligible or applied candidates get UPSC CMS Written Test Previous Papers or Study Materials insert our page at below. And Written Examination Important Instruction mentioned here. We are providing UPSC CMS Syllabus 2019 & UPSC CMS Exam Pattern on our website for candidates who are searching for the CMS Syllabus. UPSC CMS Preparation Tips / Study Materials for Subject wise and UPSC CMS Official or selection Details UPSC CMS Application Form Download UPSC CMS method of Process and UPSC CMS examination scheme also find our page.
UPSC CMS 2019 Combined Medical Services Syllabus Download Punjab National Bank
Job Seekers are you searching for UPSC CMS Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released UPSC CMS Examination (965 Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for April 2019. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. UPSC CMS Previous Papers UPSC CMS Model Examination Details UPSC CMS Old Exam Papers for PDF UPSC CMS Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned UPSC CMS Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Scheme of Examination
The UPSC CMS will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted. The UPSC CMS Syllabus PDF is also available on our website which can be downloaded with ease. So, go through the below sections and start preparing for the Examination that is to be held on 21st July 2019.
The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
Method of Process
The UPSC CMS 2019 Combined Medical Services selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The UPSC CMS 2019 Combined Medical Services Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Written Examination for Objective Types
- Skill Test or Interview
- Certificate Verification
UPSC CMS 2019 Combined Medical Services Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination.
UPSC CMS 2019 Combined Medical Services Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Combined Medical Services|
|Salary||5200 – 20200|
|Application Fee||250 – 500|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||10 April 2019|
|Vacancies No||965 Posts|
UPSC CMS 2019 Combined Medical Services Syllabus Subject Wise 2019
UPSC CMS Syllabus 2019 – General Medicine
- Respiratory diseases
- Metabolic disorders
- Infections/Communicable Diseases
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
- Musculoskeletal System
- Emergency Medicine
- Common Poisoning
- Tropical Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Pathophysiological basis of diseases
- Vaccines preventable diseases and Non-vaccines preventable diseases
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- In psychiatry include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar diseases, and Schizophrenia.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Syllabus for Paediatrics
- Common childhood emergencies
- Basic newborn care
- Normal developmental milestones
- Accidents and poisonings in children
- Birth defects and counseling including autism
- Immunization in children
- Recognizing children with special needs and management
- National programmes related to child health
UPSC CMS Syllabus for Paper II
UPSC CMS Exam Syllabus for Surgery
- General Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T
- Thoracic surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments
- Pre-operative and post-operative care of surgical patients
- Medicolegal and ethical issues of surgery
- Wound healing
- Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery
- Shock pathophysiology and management
UPSC Syllabus for CMS – Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Ante-natal conditions
- Intra-natal conditions
- Post-natal conditions
- Management of normal labours or complicated labour
- Questions on applied anatomy
- Questions on applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization
- Questions on infections in the genital tract
- Questions on neoplasma in the genital tract
- Questions on a displacement of the uterus
- Normal delivery and safe delivery practices
- High-risk pregnancy and management
- Intra-Uterine growth retardation
- Medicolegal examination in obgy and Gynae including Rape.
- Family Planning
- Conventional contraceptives
- U.D. and oral pills
- An operative procedure, sterilization, and organization of programmes in the urban and rural surroundings
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy
UPSC CMS Syllabus Pdf – Preventive Social and Community Medicine
- Social and Community Medicine
- The concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine
- Health Administration and Planning
- General Epidemiology
- Demography and Health Statistics
- Communicable Diseases
- Environmental Health
- Nutrition and Health
- Non-communicable diseases
- Occupational Health
- Genetics and Health
- International Health
- Medical Sociology and Health Education
- Maternal and Child Health
- National Programmes
- Management of common health problems
- Ability to monitor national health programmes
- Knowledge of maternal and child wellness
- Ability to recognize, investigate, report, plan and manage community health problems including malnutrition and emergencies
UPSC CMS 2019 Combined Medical Services 2019 Test Pattern
UPSC CMS paper will have objective multiple choice questions.
It is of 500 marks. Computer based examination is divided in two Papers.
Each Paper is of maximum of 250 marks.
Each Paper will be of two hours duration.
Question Papers (Test Booklets) will be set in English only.
There is a provision of negative marking in paper, for each question for which a wrong answer has been given, one third of the marks will be deducted
|Paper I||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Paper II||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||40|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40|
Read Candidates for Important Instruction
Candidates Are Not Allowed To Carry Any Electronic/Mechanical Communication Device Including Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphone, Tablet Etc. Calculators, Books, Scale Or Drawing Instruments Are Not Allowed Inside The Examination Hall. The Commission Shall Not Be Responsible For Safe Custody Of Mobile Phones Etc.
And As Such Will Have No Liability In Case Of Loss Or Damage. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until an hour has elapsed from the commencement of the examination nor during the last 30 minutes of the allotted time without submitting the Booklets.
Note: UPSC CMS 2019 Combined Medical Services Candidates will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and the Karnataka State Police KSP Board will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature. No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained
UPSC CMS 2019 Combined Medical Services 2019 DV Details (Certificate Name)
The candidates who qualify for interview will be subjected to verification of credentials, such as, verification of Original Certificates of Educational Qualifications, other Qualifications, Caste Certificates, etc. and also subjected to verification with the respective Universities / Authorities.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: The UPSC CMS 2019 Combined Medical Services candidate should not bring any other paper except the e-Admission Certificate and original valid identity proof to the Examination Hall. The candidate may bring his/her own Clip Board or Hard Board or Card Board on which nothing should be written and a good quality Black/Blue Ball Point Pen. Combined Medical Services Examination is conducted for recruiting eligible contenders for Junior Scale Posts, Asst Divisional Medical Officer in Central Health Services & others. To know more about UPSC CMS Syllabus 2019,
Answer Sheet: The UPSC CMS 2019 Combined Medical Services Candidate should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet personally to the Invigilator on duty before he/she leaves the Examination Hall. No candidate shall be allowed to go to Toilet / Urinal during the last 30 minutes of Examination. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall 20 minutes after commencement of the examination. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre.
|UPSC CMS 2019 Application||Get Here|
|UPSC CMS 2019 Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|UPSC CMS 2019 Official Website||Get Here|
|UPSC CMS 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
Exam Board Overview
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of e-Admit Card to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.
UPSC CMS 2019 Combined Medical Services Syllabus 2019 Download Procedure
First go to official site in
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Log in your register page
The n Finally show on your Examination syllabus Download
Get UPSC CMS 2019 Combined Medical Services Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- Indian Navy Chargeman Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Indian Navy Chargeman Syllabus 2019 | Download Indian Navy Chargeman Exam Pattern
- Indian Navy Chargeman Admit Card 2019 | Download Indian Navy Hall Ticket
- Allahabad Bank SO Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Allahabad Bank SO Syllabus 2019 | Download Specialist Officer Exam Pattern
- Allahabad Bank SO Admit Card 2019 | Download Specialist Officer Hall Ticket
- TJSB Sahakari Bank Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- TJSB Sahakari Bank Trainee Officer Syllabus 2019 | Download TJSB Sahakari Bank Trainee Officer Exam Pattern