Dear Applied Candidates WBP Wireless Operator Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 Download PDF in WBP Wireless Operator Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get Latest WBP Wireless Operator Exam Date and Exam centre will be released soon at online. Are you searching for WBP Wireless Operator Selection process, WBP Wireless Operator Eligibility and WBP Wireless Operator Document verification and etc. WBP Wireless Operator Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. Clear information against the WB Police Wireless Operator, Wireless Supervisor Selection Process is also made available on this page. Aspirants can go through this page for more information to start preparing for the WB Police Exam 2021.
WBP Wireless Operator 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PDF
Moreover, make a perfect timetable with the reference of WBP Syllabus 2021 Subject Wise. West Bengal Police Department is going to conduct the different stages of selection rounds as mentioned below. Aspirants who take the help of the WB Police Exam Syllabus 2021, can understand the subject topics and concepts. They will be able to answer the questions related to those topics in an easier manner. Download the WB Police Syllabus 2021 PDF by the link below. And if you follow this WB Police Wireless Operator Syllabus 2021 you may score a good mark in the written test and easily get selected for the further rounds.
WBP Wireless Operator 2021 Preparation Tips
Job Seekers are you searching for WBP Wireless Operator Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released WBP Wireless Operator Examination (371 Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 2021. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. WBP Wireless Operator Previous Papers WBP Wireless Operator Model Examination Details WBP Wireless Operator Old Exam Papers for PDF WBP Wireless Operator Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned WBP Wireless Operator Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Scheme of Examination
The WBP Wireless Operator will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The WBP Wireless Operator Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The WBP Wireless Operator Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
WBP Wireless Operator 2021 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||West Bengal Police|
|Job Role||Wireless Operator|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2021|
|Vacancies No||1325 Posts|
WBP Wireless Operator 2021 Recruitment Education Qualification
The candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) conducted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) or equivalent Examination from any of the recognized Boards in Science with Physics and Mathematics.
- The applicant must be able to read, write and speak in Bengali language. However, this provision will not be applicable to the persons who are permanent residents of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts.
- For the applicants of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts, the provisions laid down in the West Bengal Official Language Act, 1961 will be applicable.
Method of Selection Procedure
The WBP Wireless Operator selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The WBP Wireless Operator Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write WBP Wireless Operator examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
WBP Wireless Operator 2021 Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination. we are advised to use the given links to download the WBP Wireless Operator Exam Papers to increase their preparation level. Along with the WBP Wireless Operator Previous Year Papers, check WBP Wireless Operator Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process in below page.
Syllabus for WBP Wireless Operator 2021
- Mechanics : 1D Motion, 2D Motion, Relative Motion, Uniform Circular Motion, Inertia Frames, Mass, Newton’s 3 Laws, Kinetic Energy, Potential Energy, Conservation of Mechanical Energy, Conservation of Total Energy, Impulse, Momentum and Angular Momentum, Simple Harmonic Motion, Pendulums.
- Oscillations and Waves : Periodic motion – period, frequency, displacement as a function of time. Periodic functions. Simple harmonic motion (S.H.M) and its equation; phase; oscillations of a spring-restoring force and force constant; energy in S.H.M.- kinetic and potential energies; simple pendulum-derivation of expression for its time period; free, forced and damped oscillations (qualitative ideas only), resonance.
Wave motion. Longitudinal and transverse waves, speed of wave motion. Displacement relation for a progressive wave. Principle of superposition of waves, reflection of waves, standing waves in strings and organ pipes, fundamental mode and harmonics, Beats, Doppler effect.
- Current Electricity: Electric current, flow of electric charges in a metallic conductor, Ohm’s law, electrical resistance, V-I characteristics (linear and non-linear) electrical energy and power, electrical resistivity and conductivity. Carbon resistors, colour code for carbon resistors; series and parallel combinations of resistors; temperature dependence of resistance. Internal resistance of a cell, potential difference and emf of a cell, combination of cells in series and in parallel. Elementary idea of secondary cells. Kirchoffs’ laws and simple applications. Wheatstone bridge, metre bridge. Potentiometer – principle and its applications to measure potential difference and for comparing emf of two cells; measurement of internal resistance of a cell
- Electromagnetic induction and Alternating Currents: Faraday’s laws, induced emf and current; Lenz’s Law, peak and rms value of alternating current/voltage; reactance and impedance; LC oscillations (qualitative treatment only), LCR series circuit, resonance; power in AC circuits, wattless current.
- Electromagnetic waves : Electromagnetic waves and their characteristics (qualitative ideas only). Transverse nature of electromagnetic waves. Electromagnetic spectrum (radio waves, microwaves, infrared visible, ultraviolet, Xrays, gamma rays) including elementary facts about their uses.
- Electronic Devices : Energy bands in solids, conductors, insulators and semiconductors; semiconductor diode – I-V characteristics in forward and reverse bias, diode as a rectifier; I-V characteristics of LED, photodiode, solar cell and Zener diode; Zener diode as a voltage regulator. Junction transistor, transistor action, characteristics of a transistor; transistor as an amplifier (common emitter configuration) and oscillator. Logic gates (OR, AND, NOT, NAND and NOR). Transistors as a switch.
- Communication Systems: Propagation of electromagnetic waves in the atmosphere, sky and space wave propagation. Need for modulation. Production and detection of an amplitude- modulated waves.
- Computer Application:
- Basic knowledge in Computer
- Operating Computer using GUI based Operating System
- Understanding Word Processing
- Using Spread Sheet
- Communication using the Internet
- Presentation using Power Point.
- www and Web Browser
- Communication and Collaboration.
- Algebra : Irrational numbers, Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression, Quadratic Equations, Logarithm, Laws of Indices, Set theory.
- Trigonometry : Associated angles, Compound angles, Multiple Angles, Sub-multiple angles.
- Co-ordinate Geometry : Equations of straight lines, equations of Circles.
- Calculus : Limit, Differentiation, Integration, maximum and minimum values of functions.
Exam Pattern for WBP Wireless Operator 2021
|S.no||Name Of The Subject||Number Of Question||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||General Knowledge And Current Affair||4o||40||1:30|
( One Hour Thirty Minutes)
|3||Every Day Physical Science||20||20|
|4||Logical And Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Parts||Name Of The Subjects||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Part-I||Physics And Mathematics||70||70||1 Hour|
WB Police Wireless Supervisor Preliminary Examination
|Name of Subjects||Marks||No. of Questions||Type of Exam||Duration|
|General Awareness & Knowledge||25||100 Objective Type Questions||Objective Type Exam||2 Hours|
|Higher Mathematics and Physics||30|
|Test of Reasoning||20|
WB Police Wireless Supervisor Final Competitive Examination
|Paper||Name of Subject||Marks||Duration|
|Paper-II||Physics and Computer Software, Hardware and Networking||150||2 Hours|
WBP Wireless Operator Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New WBP Wireless Operator Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
The Candidates should provide correct e-mail address on which call letter will be issued. If the call letter is not delivered to the candidate due to providing wrong e-mail address, the Registry will not be responsible for the same.
Interview or Viva voce
The eligibility of the candidate, who is to be called for viva-voce, in view of the marks obtained by him/her in the screening test and typing test, shall be finally decided after scrutiny of the application, verification of documents and testimonials produced at the time of viva-voce. The candidates who are called for viva-voce shall produce all the original documents at the time of interview. If it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria as per advertisement, then he/she will not be allowed for viva-voce (interview) and will be disqualified.
WBP Wireless Operator Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
A limited number of candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria for the post will be called for a personality test on the basis of merit, based on the result of the Final Competitive Examination. These tests will be for 15 (fifteen) marks.
The Personality Test Board shall assess the Bengali/Nepali speaking ability of the candidate, as also a minimum technical knowledge, required for the job. To pass, a minimum of 4 (four) marks has to be secured by the candidate. The final merit list of the provisionally selected candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in the Final Competitive Examination and the marks obtained in the Personality Test.,
In case, 02 (two) or more candidates secure the same total (aggregate) marks, their seniority in the final merit/selection list will be decided upon by the marks obtained by the candidates in the Final Competitive Examination. The one who secures higher marks in the Final Competitive Examination will rank higher in the Merit List. If the marks secured in the Final Competitive Examination are also the same then seniority will be determined by the marks obtained by the candidates in Part – I (Physics and Mathematics) of Final Competitive Examination.
The one who secures higher marks in Part – I (Physics and Mathematics) of Final Competitive Examination will take precedence in the merit list. If the marks secured in Part – I (Physics and Mathematics) of Final Competitive Examination also turns out to be equal, then seniority will be determined by their age. The candidate older in age will rank above the others in the Merit List. In case of same Date of Birth the principle of determining seniority will be decided by the Board.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET)
Candidates who qualify in PMT will be allowed to take part in PET as mentioned under 3 (G). Note: – I. Candidates must present themselves for the field test(s) such that their appearance closely resembles their photograph uploaded as part of their Application Form so that the PMT/PET Boards do not reject their candidatures as their appearance do not closely resemble their photographs as rendered on their eAdmit cards. II. Timing of an individual runner shall be taken with the help of Radio Frequency Identification Device (RFID) technology. Only one chance will be given for Physical Efficiency Test. The venues for PMT & PET will be decided by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, in due course.
|1||Male Candidate||800 Meter Run Within 3Minutes|
|2||Female Candidate||400 Meter Run Within 2 Minutes|
PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST (PMT)
The physical standards [height, weight and chest (for Male candidates only)] of the candidates as mentioned under 3 (F) will be tested by using electronic machines of those who qualify in the Preliminary Examination.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit.
MEDICAL EXAMINATION: All provisionally selected candidates will be sent for Medical Examination at the State Government designated hospitals. (b) The candidates will undergo all necessary medical tests as prescribed by the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal from time to time.
|WBP Wireless Operator Application||Get Here|
|WBP Wireless Operator Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|WBP Wireless Operator Official Website||Get Here|
|WBP Wireless Operator Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
WBP Wireless Operator 2021 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get WBP Wireless Operator Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- GIC Assistant Manager Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- GIC Assistant Manager Syllabus 2021 Download GIC Assistant Manager (Scale I) Officer Exam Pattern
- Irrigation Assam Grade 4 Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Irrigation Assam Grade 4 Syllabus 2021 Download Irrigation Assam Grade IV Exam Pattern
- TANUVAS Typist Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- TANUVAS Typist Syllabus 2021 Download TANUVAS Typist, Junior Assistant Exam Pattern
- JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Syllabus 2021 Download JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Exam Pattern
- NMDC Maintenance Assistant Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- NMDC Maintenance Assistant Syllabus 2021 Download Field Attendant Exam Pattern
- TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 Download TNEB Accounts Exam Pattern