Applied Candidates WBSEDCL AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019 available for pdf to written examination papers also provided our page. Dear applicants WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE recently announced 335 recruitment application form from official website. Are you ready for WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE written examination get WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE latest updates or preparation tips. So we are mentioned WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE official syllabus in subject wise our website. Aspirants our team provide WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE Exam Date for update soon as possible. Eligible or applied candidates get WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE Written Test Previous Papers or Study Materials insert our page at below. And Written Examination Important Instruction mentioned here.
WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE Preparation Tips / Study Materials for Subject wise and WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE Official or selection Details Karnataka State Police KSP Jailor & Warder Application Form Download WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE method of Process and WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE examination scheme also find our page.
WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Syllabus Download
Job Seekers are you searching for WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE Examination (335 Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 08 April 2019. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE Previous Papers WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE Model Examination Details WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE Old Exam Papers for PDF WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Scheme of Examination
- Candidates will have to essentially qualify in GATE-2019 examination. In addition, candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview.
- Only GATE-2019 score is valid for this recruitment exercise in WBSEDCL under this notification.
- Score from GATE-2018 or from any previous GATE examination is not valid.
- On the basis of GATE-2019 score, the candidates will be shortlisted (category-wise) for Personal Interview (in 1:5 ratios of advertised vacancies).
- Final Merit List of eligible candidates will be prepared based on the combined performance in GATE2019 and Personal Interview process.
Method of Process
Company. The decision of WBSEDCL pertaining to Pre-Employment Medical Test report will be final and binding on the candidate. Thereafter, they may be appointed against available vacancies provisionally on „Probation‟ for a period of one year with regular scale of pay [Band Pay and Grade Pay]. Their appointment shall be entirely provisional and their confirmation as regular employee will be subject to subsequent receipt of Police Verification Report and Caste Certificate and other testimonials‟ verification report.
Decision of the Management for absorption under the Company is final and binding. Selected candidates are liable to be posted in any Offices/Units/Power Stations of the Company located at different parts of West Bengal. Candidates having adequate knowledge of communicating in Bengali / Nepali language will be preferred.
- GATE Score Only
WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination.
WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer AE|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||08 April 2019|
|Vacancies No||335 Posts|
WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE Syllabus Subject Wise 2019
WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer General English Syllabus
- Active and Passive Voice
- General English
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Improvement
- Spelling Test
- Para Completion
- Prepositions Sentence
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Joining Sentences
- Passage Completion
- Spotting Errors
Reasoning Syllabus for WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE
- Sequential output tracing
- Direction sense test
- Number series
- Blood relations
- Puzzle test
- Machine input
- Decision making
- Sitting arrangement
- Logical Venn diagram
- Alphabet test
- Alpha-numerical sequence puzzle
- Mathematical operations
- Numbers, ranking & time sequence test
- Logical sequence test
- Arithmetical operations
- Inserting the missing characters
- Data Sufficiency
- Eligibility test
- Assertion and reason
- Situation reaction test
- Verification of truth of the statement
- Analytical reasoning
- Spotting out the embedded figures
- Completion of incomplete pattern
- Figure matrix
- Paper folding
- Paper cutting
- Rule detection
- Grouping of identical figures
- Cubes and dice
- Dot situation
- Construction of squares and triangles
- Statements and argument
- Drawing inference
- Statement and Conclusion
- Deriving conclusion from passages
- Sequence and series
- Seating arrangement
- Statements and course of action
- Statements and assumption
- Cause and effect reasoning
- Theme detection
- Odd figures or Odd man out
Numerical Analysis Syllabus
- Profit and Loss
- Races and Games
- Series – Odd Man Out
- Series – Find Missing Number
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Stocks and Shares
- Surds and Indices
- Time and Distance
- Decimal Fractions
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Time and Work
- Banker’s Discount
- Boats and Streams
- Chain Rule
- Height and Distance
- Mixture and Allegation
- Permutations and
- Pipes and Cistern
General Awareness Syllabus WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian Parliament.
- Current Affairs.
- Famous Books & Authors
- Famous Places in India.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Indian Economy.
- General Science.
- Indian Politics.
- Environmental Issues.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian History.
Electrical Engineer Syllabus
- Electronics Devices.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Power System Protection.
- Switch Gear and Protection.
- Power Systems
- Network Analysis.
- Control Systems
Civil Engineer Syllabus
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Concrete Technology.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Environmental Studies
- Construction and Project Management.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Construction and Project Management
WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Computer Proficiency Test Syllabus
- MS Word.
- Microsoft Outlook.
- MS Excel.
- Microsoft Access.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Microsoft OneNote.
- MS Visio.
WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Test Pattern
Examination Board Conducted 2 hours from hall
Subject for Mathematics, General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Awareness and General Science
Total No of Questions 100
Total No of Marks for WBSEDCL AE 100 Marks
Organization Conducted for Examination in Objective Types
|S.No||Type of Examination||Subject Name||Total Marks||Exam duration|
|1.||Written – MCQ||General Awareness||10||120 Minutes|
|2.||Computer Proficiency Test (Computer based)||MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel,
and Power Point)
|Total||150 Marks||2:30 Hours|
Read Candidates for Important Instruction
Candidates Are Not Allowed To Carry Any Electronic/Mechanical Communication Device Including Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphone, Tablet Etc. Calculators, Books, Scale Or Drawing Instruments Are Not Allowed Inside The Examination Hall. The Commission Shall Not Be Responsible For Safe Custody Of Mobile Phones Etc.
And As Such Will Have No Liability In Case Of Loss Or Damage. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until an hour has elapsed from the commencement of the examination nor during the last 30 minutes of the allotted time without submitting the Booklets.
Note: WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE Candidates will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and the Karnataka State Police KSP Board will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature. No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
Previous Papers for PDF
WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE 2019 DV Details (Certificate Name)
The candidates who qualify for interview will be subjected to verification of credentials, such as, verification of Original Certificates of Educational Qualifications, other Qualifications, Caste Certificates, etc. and also subjected to verification with the respective Universities / Authorities.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: The WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE candidate should not bring any other paper except the e-Admission Certificate and original valid identity proof to the WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE Examination Hall. The candidate may bring his/her own Clip Board or Hard Board or Card Board on which nothing should be written and a good quality Black/Blue Ball Point Pen.
|SI. No.||Parameters||Full Marks||Weightage|
Answer Sheet: The WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE Candidate should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet personally to the Invigilator on duty before he/she leaves the Examination Hall. No candidate shall be allowed to go to Toilet / Urinal during the last 30 minutes of Examination. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall 20 minutes after commencement of the examination. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre.
|WBSEDCL AE Application||Get Here|
|WBSEDCL AE Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|WBSEDCL AE Official Website||Get Here|
|WBSEDCL AE Admit Card||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE Syllabus 2019 Download Procedure
First go to official site in
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Log in your register page
The n Finally show on your Examination syllabus Download
Get WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer AE Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- GSSSB Supervisor Instructor Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- GSSSB Supervisor Instructor Syllabus 2019 | Download Gujarat SSSB Supervisor Instructor Exam Pattern
- GSSSB Supervisor Instructor Admit Card 2019 | Download Gujarat SSSB Hall Ticket
- HPSC Assistant Professor Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- HPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2019 | Download Haryana PSC Exam Pattern
- HPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2019 | Download Haryana PSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket
- BTSC Bihar JE Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PD
- BTSC JE Syllabus 2019 | Download BTSC Bihar Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
- BTSC JE Admit Card 2019 | Download BTSC Bihar Junior Engineer Hall Ticket